tuscl

Turning gay

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 24, 2016 10:25 AM
Do strippers sometimes exasperate you so badly that you ALMOST feel like turning gay. :) Examples?

30 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Hell no Anderson Cooper could turn me gay -- but not any stripper
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Are you thinking of switching teams Shadow?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM moves away from shadowcat.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I once thought I would like to own a strip club. I could spend every day looking at hot naked women, and dancers would have sex with me for free. But then I realized that the strippers' irresponsibility and lies and problems would drive me mad. I don't know if I would turn gay but I would become a misogynist.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Lol no. But they do occasionally make me want to stop going to strip clubs
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Anderson Cooper could turn me gay -- but not any stripper" As long as it isn't Wolf Blitzer! That guy is a weirdo!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    That sounds like the rong change, if you ask me...
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm with JamesSD
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Agree with JamesSD
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I feel ya – often times I think about all the $$$ I’m spending for too many times to be treated like crap – it’s almost insane to be paying and on top of that be treated like shit. Too many strippers think so lowly of PLs that they (dancers) think they are entitled to all the PL’s $$$ and also entitled to treat them any ole way – and so many of us PLs accept it. And yes – these statements are not meant to express *all* strippers are this way – just too many of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ based on the above I also at times feel like James.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ sc: Are you just making a general statement from years of clubbing or did you have a recent unpleasant episode?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - Both :) But I keep going back for more. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn if we do damn if we don't :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    No, no frustration from strippers would turn me gay -- only Chris Hemsworth could do that :) Seriously, sometimes stripper shit has caused me to take a couple of weeks off or, on two occasions in the last 20+ years, about six weeks off. Really I have fetishized the whole strip club experience -- the music, the stage performances, the stripper garb, the lap dances, the VIP room -- that no amount of SS keeps me away for long.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In the vein of SS/CS (CS = Club Shit); these days I find myself less and less tolerant of the nightshift scene in many clubs.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    It certainly would make things easier, but am not switching sides. Gotta second that Anderson Cooper comment. ............In case you switch Shadow, you can hit Coronet Club!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    VBD - Yeah but they are only open on weekends. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey san_jose_gay, you are kinda cute. Wanna go out for a drink ??? :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No way. Women are work whatever work or hoops they compel men to jump through.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^"Women are *WORTH* whatever work or hoops ..."
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    I told all y'all that shadow was a faggot Proof in the pudding
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I might stop visiting the strip clubs if I get bored or frustrated but never thought about going gay unless you're talking lesbian in a guy's body. I believe sexual orientation is fixed at birth. I saw on tv episodes that there is a different brain structure in typical male brains versus female brains and if the babies are exposed to too much of the wrong hormones while developing inside the mother, their brains develop more like the opposite sex. Then gay females have possibly male like brains and gay males could have female like brains. If you think of people's brains instead of their bodies and outside appearance, it all makes sense.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If Motorhead would turn gay for Anderson Cooper then he is already in the closet.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Please read carefully, as 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. Hopefully he will give and slither back under his rock. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    san_jose_gay, name the place. I'm cut. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. So please read carefully. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    CUMMING TO San Jose at the moment. Let me fuel my SR_-71. I'll be there in 10 minutes !! This plane is fast !! 22,500 mph in a matter of a minute !! LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It has been obvious that 'san_jose_gay' and Meat72 are the same. But it also looks like Meat72 is DoctorPhil. Right here, Meat72 uses the word 'giy' in conjunction with mention of psych meds. [view link] Well what he must have meant was,Robert Gie, an artist and psychiatric patient. But as Meat72 presents himself, that is not something he would likely know about. It is something DoctorPhil would know about. [view link] [view link] So here we have it, 'san_jose_gay', 'Meat72', 'DoctorPhil', trolls all, and all the same, and responding to each other on the same threads. SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    HELL no! But some make me want to break off contact with them and just move onto another. The pussy usually beckons me back though! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion