tuscl

Stripper seems to really like me or is it just buissness?

Saturday, April 23, 2016 5:14 PM
So where to begin? Well I became a regular at my local club and I've had this dancer a couple times. First time I approached her for a lap dance and did a double with her coworker. Next time I'm in she rubs her hand on my back as she ran by ran back out ran up to the chair I was at and asked how my day was and we did a double dance and left and she gave me a massive hug and grinded on my dick doing so and I had to take off for college. Last time I came in late a little sat down, paid for my dance and after 3 songs and LDK she looked at me asking if I was going to be in town tommorow. I got a strong feeling work but she told me her "name."

21 comments

• 72_os
    8 years ago
    Well son, it sounds like the classic bait and switch
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many will say "if you gotta ask, then she doesn't like you"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Making you think she likes you is what the good hustlers are all about
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Agreed, she's just trying to get you keep coming in to get your money. If you want to know for sure, ask her about hooking up otc. If she wants money to meet up you'll have your answer.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Dude, save that college money. She's just working for hers!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    you paid for a lap dance. It's business, disguised as pleasure. She's working you for your money.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    First strip club crush is a wonderful thing. It's just business. Have fun with it, don't spend too much, and be prepared to move on and enjoy the memory.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She likes you, but its just business. Always remember that and you will enjoy this hobby forever.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She might like you - but she loves your wallet! Don't think it's anything more than SS -
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There's literally nothing in that story that indicates anything beyond straight hustle. It's her job to make you feel like she likes you, and she seems to have done it well. I don't understand why you're asking -- what in your story makes you think she likes you beyond just a customer? The hand on your back? The grinding? I'm totally confused...
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Dude you are in, play your cards right and you can quit your job and have her support both of you soon. Live the stripper boyfriend life of leisure, don't listen to the haters.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She likes dancing for you for money
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Some clubs even have the word "fantasy" in the name. You are purchasing a fantasy. What it is depends on how much you pay. The fantasy can be quite convincing; very rarely does it develop into anything more than that. Don't overthink it, just enjoy it. Get your dick pleasured and get some good gropes.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    She likes you! She really likes you! [view link]
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Let me fix that link: [view link]
  • Saltyjay
    8 years ago
    Went in on Saturday and she was really rough on my lap dance. She sat me down split my legs wide open did her opening act of getting me harder than a mid 90s Chevrolet Truck. Well she sits forward on my cock and smells my chest a little then goes "Oh my god you smell really good!" She went down really fast with a huge inhale. Then sat on my cock and slammed down full on humping and heavily rubbing till I came so hard I filled my entire leg cuff of my boxers. I told her I came and suggested to use the other leg to be a gentlemen if she liked. She instead smiled said "its like a complement to me." and proceeded to lick where my cock was at and rubbing her butt on it. She then invited me to go out and have a smoke while putting her bra and panties on. I really wanted to see where it went but I had to get back on the train since we had a delay in Portland and boss would not be thrilled if "I was hanging out with a stripper who seemed intesting and by the way I need to change my pants." Was my excuse for being late. I don't buy many dances but I tip nicely even if I accidentlly touch a dancer like last year I bent in to smell ones pussy and I seriously ended up falling gotee first giving her my "SOS pad" Job. I still tip because yeah she's not just human but they provide a service and the level of crap they get and well before this stint I went to one before at a friends batcholer party.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Nice experience. It's great that she made you cum - but it's not out of the ordinary for most of us mongers. Enjoy it - as its good to find a hottie who knows how to make you cum hard.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "She likes dancing for you for money" Ace point!
  • now_starring
    8 years ago
    If she has not met you outside the club, and chilled with you for free as in "you do not have to spend any money" there is no way she likes you. I just see it as I am their "boyfriend" until I stop paying for dances or run out of money. Then it is back to reality. PS: Even if they meet you outside the club I wouldn't be convinced, but that is just me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Hmm, now_starring, even if you put it in quotes, as if you don't really believe it, think in terms of "boyfriend" is a slippery slope. "Customer". That's it. Saltyjay: great story. There's still nothing I can remotely see in that story that leads me to believe this anything but a stripper hustling a customer. PRetending she likes your cum, inviting you to hang out for short periods (like to have a smoke) -- if these meant anything at all beyond "stripper giving her customer a fun experience so he'll keep spending money on her", I'd have like 100 stripper girlfriends by now
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't even have to read this thread to know it's all business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion