tuscl

Scale of 1-10: the final act.

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:18 PM

34 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She's cute I'd do her no problem, I would rate her 8.5 or better.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She's a real hottie - a strong 9! Love that beach photo - wow!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    9-9.5
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    A solid 8.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She's a 9 (or an 8.5) and she would tone up that ass if she danced. I don't give out 10s. Those [10s] are airbrushed and photoshopped/manipulated photographs. So 9 is my highest rating. Take that how you will.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Pretty and looks good from the waist up but I don't like what's below.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    She's very pretty, but looks like she eats too many donuts
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Thick as fuck! I like! I'm not sure if the ass is fake. I'll give her a 8.5.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Cuban judge scores her a 9
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "I don't like what's below." "Eats too many donuts." Awww shit. You guys fucking serious? Damn I thought we were getting somewhere.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    A solid 8.5. If I knew everything was natural I'd consider a 9
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, ironically I didn't notice her ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't see one pic that shows her ass well - so WTF you homos talking about :)
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    All of the face & cleavage shots make her look like a 9+. But then, once I saw the rest of her, that number went down. Ass is too big. And, honestly, maybe it's just 'cuz I'm young and naturally thin myself, but her boobs are also a little too big... and probably fake. I like 'em natural. So, for all that... 7.5. Her face is fucking gorgeous.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Seriously. If she dances, that ass (and legs) would tone right the fuck up. She's almost there!
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    you put her face on a pawg's body that would be devastating.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LOL @ Papi. If we really were homos the we'd really know what a good ass looks like. Most of the homos I know are ass men.
  • luvemthick93
    8 years ago
    ^ this.....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    9 - from the ones you've been posting, this one is more my type.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Her butt is bigger than I would normally like, but she carries it off well. Face and upper body look really good - I'd give her an 8 overall
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Emily Sears: Australian, born 1985, 5' 8", 32D- 24 - 35 I would give her an 8.5, because (a) the boobs are fake (b) I almost never give a 10 and (c) I prefer this other blonde fake-titted Australian glamour model, also named Emily S: Emily Scott: Australian, born 1983, 5' 9", 34D - 24 - 34 for whom it is *easy* to find topless photos, unlike for Emily Sears. Here, for example, are 100+ sexy pics of Emily Scott, many of them showing her bountiful bare bosom: [view link] Emily Scott gets a 9.5!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Now thats more like it! I'll go 8.5
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Emily Scott for the win. 9.5 even from the Russian judge:)
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Very nice. 8+ for sure.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'd give her an 8 she's obviously attractive but i'm not as blown away as a lot of you are *shrugs shoulders*
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    10. It looks like I'm the only one to rate her a 10 so far. She's not one of the hottest girls I've ever seen but she's hot enough to be a 10 on my book.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    8.5. Ass is a slightly bigger thàn my preference but she is fine
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This is the problem with using a fine-scale rating system rather than my binary "brilliant/non-brilliant" rating system!
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    9.5 she is smoking hot
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    9. Are her breasts augmented, I think perhaps. What does everyone think???
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Vince, to quote myself: "I prefer this other blonde fake-titted Australian glamour model, also named Emily S". Implication: Both Emily Sears and Emily Scott have had boob jobs.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    8.5 I'd have given her a 9 but I don't like the wide hips.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    in a second.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion