Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Scale of 1-10: the final act.

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She's cute I'd do her no problem, I would rate her 8.5 or better.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's a real hottie - a strong 9! Love that beach photo - wow!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

9-9.5

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

A solid 8.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

She's a 9 (or an 8.5) and she would tone up that ass if she danced.

I don't give out 10s. Those [10s] are airbrushed and photoshopped/manipulated photographs. So 9 is my highest rating. Take that how you will.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Pretty and looks good from the waist up but I don't like what's below.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

She's very pretty, but looks like she eats too many donuts

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Thick as fuck! I like! I'm not sure if the ass is fake. I'll give her a 8.5.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The Cuban judge scores her a 9

S
Supremeruler
•

"I don't like what's below." "Eats too many donuts." Awww shit. You guys fucking serious? Damn I thought we were getting somewhere.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

A solid 8.5. If I knew everything was natural I'd consider a 9

S
Supremeruler
•

Hmmm, ironically I didn't notice her ass.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't see one pic that shows her ass well - so WTF you homos talking about

:)

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

All of the face & cleavage shots make her look like a 9+. But then, once I saw the rest of her, that number went down. Ass is too big. And, honestly, maybe it's just 'cuz I'm young and naturally thin myself, but her boobs are also a little too big... and probably fake. I like 'em natural.

So, for all that... 7.5. Her face is fucking gorgeous.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Seriously. If she dances, that ass (and legs) would tone right the fuck up. She's almost there!

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

you put her face on a pawg's body that would be devastating.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

LOL @ Papi. If we really were homos the we'd really know what a good ass looks like. Most of the homos I know are ass men.

Profile picture for luvemthick93
luvemthick93
•

^ this.....

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

9 - from the ones you've been posting, this one is more my type.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Her butt is bigger than I would normally like, but she carries it off well. Face and upper body look really good - I'd give her an 8 overall

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Emily Sears: Australian, born 1985, 5' 8", 32D- 24 - 35 I would give her an 8.5, because (a) the boobs are fake (b) I almost never give a 10 and (c) I prefer this other blonde fake-titted Australian glamour model, also named Emily S:

Emily Scott: Australian, born 1983, 5' 9", 34D - 24 - 34 for whom it is easy to find topless photos, unlike for Emily Sears.

Here, for example, are 100+ sexy pics of Emily Scott, many of them showing her bountiful bare bosom: hotcelebrities-vk.com

Emily Scott gets a 9.5!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Now thats more like it! I'll go 8.5

Profile picture for jayhawk123
jayhawk123
•

Emily Scott for the win. 9.5 even from the Russian judge:)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Very nice. 8+ for sure.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i'd give her an 8

she's obviously attractive but i'm not as blown away as a lot of you are

shrugs shoulders

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

9.5

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

It looks like I'm the only one to rate her a 10 so far. She's not one of the hottest girls I've ever seen but she's hot enough to be a 10 on my book.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

8.5. Ass is a slightly bigger thàn my preference but she is fine

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This is the problem with using a fine-scale rating system rather than my binary "brilliant/non-brilliant" rating system!

Profile picture for ewire
ewire
•

9.5 she is smoking hot

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
  1. Are her breasts augmented, I think perhaps. What does everyone think???
Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Vince, to quote myself: "I prefer this other blonde fake-titted Australian glamour model, also named Emily S". Implication: Both Emily Sears and Emily Scott have had boob jobs.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

8.5

I'd have given her a 9 but I don't like the wide hips.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

in a second.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement