tuscl

How old was you when ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:25 AM
You finally got your financial "shit" together ? I'm turning 35 this year and I'm finally getting it together with a maxed out 401k, mural funds, savings and so on

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mutual funds I mean
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol ^^^ I work with a dude that's 63 and doesn't have his shit together..he is all the time buying hookers, weed and excessive amounts of food and beer. Dude cracks me up because he is always broke and needs to borrow $20 all the time lol I don't want to grow up and be that guy I want to be the guy that buys strippers all the time with cocaine and expensive foods and wine's...with at least $100,000 to my name
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I was 26. Modeled investments all day when I was younger - and it helped. I refined things over the years. It can be a good thing to get it together when you are young. You can continue to maintain a strategy - and it becomes a discipline. Also - it's good to get yourself in order before getting married - as you can assist your wife in her finances too.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I remember when I had my first beer.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Mural funds are a good idea juice. If you invest in an unknown artist and his mural becomes world famous, you could get rich overnight. Kidding. Glad your finances are on the right track. Stay disciplined and it will pay off.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I was 45 years old when I finally figured out how to live. But money had little to do with it.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    28. That's for the stock splits at Lowe's and Microsoft. Now it is strippers and golf. What a wonderful country we live in
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Mural funds are a good idea juice." ================================ In addition to mutual funds, try to diversify by building a (laddered) bond portfolio, for more stability. Also try to "read" the local real estate market and get some property when the time is right. These things all seem to move in different directions at different times -- so holding all types of investments is a good idea. Strippers are a bad investment. Always.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I got my shit together when i finally bought a good shovel a couple years ago
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Well I was going pretty good until i got laid off twice in 14 months a couple of years ago. Now I'm having to rebuild again! It's different for everyone.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Want to be the guy that buys strippers all the time with cocaine and expensive foods and wine's...with at least $100,000 to my name" What type of expensive wine do you like Juicy? mad Dog 20/20? Cocaine is for pussies, herion is better
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Ummm... 25, which is right now lol. I hate teh stock market right now. Somebody give me a crystal ball. Actually two crystal balls, one for seeing into the future and one to put in a girl's ass.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I was 12 my dads freind gave some shares in a now defunct mutual fund by the time I was thirty I had a decent portfolio of equities.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    For my whole life I worked hard, and saved and invested and maxed out my 401-K. Now I'm blowing it all on strippers and blow.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    120yo SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Jack are u a baby blue whale ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "For my whole life I worked hard, and saved and invested and maxed out my 401-K. Now I'm blowing it all on strippers and blow." There is absolutely nothing rong with that. Just imagine all the strippers you are putting through college with the disbursement of all those funds.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    For me it would make a difference whether I was putting a girl through school, or if the money was being squandered. Anyone concur with me that there are far more WHITE strippers who are destroying themselves. Where as with those of other colors they do sex work to earn a living and so they are less likely to lead destructive lives? SJG
  • luvemthick93
    8 years ago
    Now at 23. Hit the ground running furiously with my career and knows how to hustle when it comes to pay. I get paid more than my boss and I get more pay than someone with 10x the experience that I have. Went up two tax brackets in a year. And i only have an associates degree. School is for pussies, if you want to succeed in the real world, learn in the real world, not the pseudo-reality which is college/university.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Preach my brother...AMEN !
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Abt 28. I landed a good job fairley early and life took off from there.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Probably 11. Then I got married at 25 and it went to hell from there. Women are expensive and crazy (and a bad influence!). LOL.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Well, I'm 45 & my finances are ok but not great. I am making plenty of dough but spend more than ever too. But I do have a halfway decent IRA with stocks and mutual funds at least. My biggest expense is women - clubs, strippers, dating strippers, etc. One of these days I will fall into another serious relationship which in turn should hopefully help out my finances too.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Does the adage or golden rule stating you should have $100k in your account before age 30, $250k by 40, $600k by 50, and $1.5 million by the time you retire adequate? By these standards for an average income earner most people are under prepared. I always keep in mind that you'll never have enough saved, but if you do your best and not stress out about it your physical and mental health will be enough to live off since you'll usually be able to earn a little income to supplement your standard of living.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    40 years old. I landed a plum position in a growing company. I started making very good money and put it into diverse investments. I have a predictive knack and it's benefited me greatly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion