tuscl

Are We Doomed to Get Tired of Our Favorite Dancer?

Sunday, April 17, 2016 9:39 AM
Philosophical Question on Dancers Let's say you've found yourself a smoking hot girl who gives you everything you could possibly want in dances. She's a "10" in your book, she's sensual, she's willing to do anything you want, her dances/other activities are reasonably priced, etc. Is it inevitable that you will eventually lose at least some interest in her and wish to spend your money primarily on another hot girl? To put it more simply, will an ATF inevitably be superseded by another girl simply because of the passage of time and the penchant that most guys have for "new" experiences?

30 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    According To my CF yes. She says that it is normally the guy that terminates the relationship in favor of another younger, more beautiful, etc dancer. There are of course exceptions. My ATF was the one that broke it off after 8 years.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    No, I don't think so. I knew my ATF for 7 years. She would still be my exclusive favorite if she hadn't retired 3 years ago. I never tired of her. She was a "10" and there are no "11's"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    As a general rule, I'd expect most guys drive for variety overcomes their passion for a particular stripper, after a while. I think I'm somewhat of an exception here, in that once I have a truly great thing, I can stick with it for years. My record is off-and-on with my ATATF stripper for 13 years (but many of those years we lost touch, we were tight for probably 5 of those years), and while I tend to rotate CFs after about a year, it's not at all uncommon for me to ride my ATFs until they retire and sometimes for months after they retire. By the time I'm thinking of her as an ATF and not just a CF, I'm insanely attracted to her, we're having great sex, and I enjoy her personality enough that even if she gains some weight I still enjoy hanging out with her.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    For the most part yeah, but there are always exceptions.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Yes. Many of us like the variety factor that stripclubs offer, so even a 10 might have a limited shelf life.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    In general, yes.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I am going on five years with my ATF, and there may never be another like her. It's probably coming to an end in the near future. She has found a soul mate who loves her, accepts her for who she is is and most importantly, is single and free to be those things to her. Also, I think she is coming to the end of her club work as she increases the amount of nursing she does - she's 46 and while she still looks greast, nobody can cheat time forever. I am overjoyed for her. She deserves to have a guy like this in her life.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There was a great Onion article titled "Brad Pitt tired of sight of Jennifer Anniston's naked body". I think eventually we all get bored. Sometimes we lose interest than come back. Sometimes age takes a toll on people's attractiveness.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I like fresh fish, but I never tired of my ATF. I didn't see her that often. The club she worked at was way on the other side of town, so I didn't make it there too often. But when we got to the VIP and she started working me, it was just like the first time.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree it's generally true with exceptions.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I usually get tired of them before I leave the club.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" I am going on five years with my ATF, and there may never be another like her." ATAC, if I had a nickel for every time I thought that :) Actually, it's true in the case of my ATATF stripper, because the relationship was ultimately unhealthy for me, with its heroin-like high-highs and low-lows, so I won't ever have an experience that duplicates that again. But I've run into a (small number) of ATFs where the experience was just as good, just different... -->"She has found a soul mate who loves her, accepts her for who she is is and most importantly, is single and free to be those things to her." I guess it's a measure of my PL-ness that I hope that for all my ATFs, eventually. Here's an interesting (to me, at least) story about my "true ATATF", who is a bodyrub girl, not a stripper. When we started getting really close, she was maybe 20, and she told me candidly, "you probably have me for 5 or 6 years max, and then I hope to be in a serious relationship moving towards marriage and kids". Fast forward to today, she's been "retired" from sex work for two years, and we're still a pretty big part of each others' lives (I no longer pay her for her time). Her new tune is, "I want to keep you in my life, if I get married I want you at my wedding", so she's constructed a cover story about how I'm a long-time friend of her mom's (not true, though her mom and I are friends), and her dad wasn't a very good dad (very true), and that I helped raise her. It's a story she springs on guys as soon as she thinks she likes a guy -- we figure her potential new boyfriend won't be threatened by me with that cover story, and now there's an excuse as to why we are in frequent touch. Obviously, she's 22, and might change her mind about this, but for now, she's acting as if we'll stay tight. It's very cute regardless.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    larry, aren't you a bit too young to pine in on this discussion?
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Yes. This is where sex and love need to be seen as separate things. You can be in love with the same person forever because their supportiveness and caring will be invaluable. But sex with just any one person will eventually get boring and you'll want to try something different.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I am in that camp of those who tire quickly regardless of how good she is, but I know that there are others who feel differently. To each his own. But of course a guy's fatigue often doesn't happen in a vacuum. Many of these girls can only keep up the facade with one particular guy for so long and eventually either get too comfortable or struggle with their own version of fatigue. In my experience (in this regard more limited than many on here who keep longtime favs) either situation leads to deteriorating service levels that hurry along the guy's fatigue. Then, of course, there are the girls who just can't do it anymore, including those who burn out altogether and "retire" - at least until they are broke again and end up in another club. ;) So one way or another the vast majority of these things are destined to end after a modest run. I suppose that F you are one of those guys who can enjoy a long stretch with one without tiring AND IF you find one of those magical unicorn girls who can stick it out in this business for that long time and who can keep up her own end, then all power to you and I know that some of you have had that. But I have to imagine that these situations are rare.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF and I have been a number for 7 years and while it's not been exclusive by any means she still gives the best head of any woman I've ever been with and she understands me and my wants better than others. However she continues pissing me off from time to time but makeup sex is great.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Estafador- I've only been at it for 6 months, but I've already had 4 CF's.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Doomed is not the word. We are blessed. I have ITC favorites and OTC favorites. One of my OTC favorites has been since she was 18. She's 36. She finds ways to keep it fresh and exciting.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know if doomed to get tired is the right way to interpret it. But certainly the strip club is not conducive to forming long term relationships. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Well, it's been 5 years, and I'm not tired of her. Of course, I don't get to see her often, so we might be an outlier.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I feel that these CF things somehow have an expiration date built in. Whether it's age, or her life baggage or whatever it burns out eventually. It could be 6 months or 6 years, but eventually something 'gives.'
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I think in most cases, yes, those of us will probably get tired of hitting that same pussy at some point and a new hot young thing will entice us. Especially with the posters in this board. Maybe not in real life... But then again, everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction, right?
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    It probably depends on the person and how much they like variety. I think alot also depends on how often you see each other. If it's every week, you are probably much more likely to get bored sooner and want to experience someone new. If it's only once or twice a month and things are going well, I could see it lasting for years without getting bored.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I think rick nailed it. For ITC its all about variety but for long term OTC relationships there are many factors that can cause a burn out. With OTC it is easy for personal lives to get intermingled with the financial side of things and a sense of unjust entitlement grows on both sides. example - hey, I picked you up at 3:00 and took to you to the ER or I fixed your car or endless other BS..and you still expect me to shell out every time I see you. The reverse is true as well.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I already got a wife at home, so I don't want another one in the club, no matter how good she looks or performs. I am always on the prowl in clubs for some fresh meat, and my infatuation tends to run anywhere from 1 to maybe 3 visits, then it's on to someone else.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Who the fuck is cflock?
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I agree 100% with DaInion. For a while I was seeing my ATF OTC pretty much every week. It was good but I think it started to get a little stale after a while. Part of it was probably just from seeing so frequently but I think a bigger part of it was she started to take me for granted a little and started just going through the motions. After one visit that felt rushed and she wasn't acting like she was into it like she normally was I called her out on it and she admitted she was starting to feel too comfortable around me and took me for granted. Around that time was when I also had to significantly cut my visits back to about once a month and it's been amazing since then. So I've been seeing her about once a month for the past year and if anything each visit is getting better, my last one was the most enjoyable yet. She's the only one I've seen OTC so I have nothing to compare it to but I can't imagine anyone being better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don’t want a relationship w/ a civvy outside the club – why have one inside the club especially when there are dozens of other dancers to also enjoy. And yeah; I club often (weekly) so I think that contributes to me not wanting to be w/ the same chick I saw just a week, or even a couple of days, before. I see strippers as sexy toys to play with – why play w/ just one toy in a room full of toys.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I enjoy the advantage of having a CF...when we plan to meet at the club, I know i'm going to have a good time. However, I also like a little variety, so I sometimes go on a night that she does not work. Those nights have been hit and miss on having a good time. If I were to see the same dancer week after week, yes, I would get tired of her. It is best to take a break from the CF sometimes.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Are We Doomed to Get Tired of Our Favorite Dancer?" I think you're doomed to get tired of her if all you see her as is as a stripper. That is a narrow role she is serving in. Strip clubs are set up to offer you ever changing selection. But if you come to know your girl outside, then its just like any other relationship. SJG Killing Me Softly [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion