tuscl

Fuck my Wife

Wife and I rent a Motel Room after dark..One Motel has Two way mirrors...Owner says don't worry..Mirrors have Shades..I tell him to Look all he wants...The window drapes are open, as my Bride removes her blouse and Shorts...Guys look in the window, owner and his friends look in the mirror. .Soon, I remove her Bra and Panties. .
Want to know more..&?*
[email protected]

33 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    No.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm with george.
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    I Fuck her, while they watch in the window
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Your wife is a tranny.
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Thank You Jack..Love it when guys enjoy watching her get Fucked..Beautiful Breasts.
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    Lol is this shit scripted.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Jack os right
  • RedJohnson
    8 years ago
    She's a fuckin pig. I need to scrub my brain to get the picture of her fat belly and saggy tits and dimple loaded ass out of my fuckin head. Gotta pay me to fuck somethin like that and even still I need a blue pill to get hard to do it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago

You are on the wrong site. Those Indian moving companies are much more enticing than this pathetic old story!
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Want, to "Thank You " all for your responce
    Either way your opinion falls...Beautiful Bride, enjoy Showing her Off at Video Adult boorhs
    Remove her blouse and Bra..Guys peek in the hole as she is topless. .
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Came in her expecting to cuckold the OP's old lady. Disappointed.
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Dominic 77
    Fear Not, my new, friend.. She also SUCKS COCK.CUM all over her breasts...Depending on the Hole Size and the length of his Prick..Put her ass and cunt available for Fucking...
    Thanks for asking. .
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I didn't even want to fuck my wife when I was married to the disgusting fat pig.

Why would I want to fuck your wife?
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    warhawks,
    Don't know, where you assumed that my wife is a BIG FAT PIG...Just the opposite. .other's are jealous of my situation. ..I apologize for the false information you where Reading..Just young kids playing with Dad's computer. ..
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    LOL, fucking your own wife. Wrong forum. Show us her tits!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "warhawks,
    Don't know, where you assumed that my wife is a BIG FAT PIG...Just the opposite. .other's are jealous of my situation. ..I apologize for the false information you where Reading..Just young kids playing with Dad's computer. .."

Ace!

What kind of twisted kids write erotic fiction about their parents?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL @ this thread!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Thank You. New Motel owner friend, has a room with 2 way mirrors...Invited to use Free..I take advantage and invite my Twin teenage daughters and their boyfriends...Boy's MUST FUCK my Wife first....
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Know, the guys are video taping the underage daughters getting Fucked. , Tell them to Smile Boy's Cum on my wifes breasts and in her mouth. ..Then she kisses me...wirh a full load in her mouth..
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    FAGGOT.
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    No Sir, just enjoy Showing her beautiful body ..
    Go , to the Lakesfront, sit high on the rocks..Mini Skirt..no panties. .Guys below get an excellent view of her Pussy ..Landlord empties our garbage on Tuesday nights . Hugh backdoor window ...after dark.., SHE Walks Around THE Kitchen NNaked,...as, he looks in the window
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahaha.
    No really.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    OK now. This started badly enough with a troll doesn't have what it takes to get his fat wife off so now he needs others to do it. But to bring his (I'm guessing imaginary) underage daughters into it is twisted even for an Internet troll. ignore time.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It takes a lot for me to get to this point - but please bring back those Bangladesh Movers!!! This guy is annoying - with his horribly worded descriptions of his sloppy pig wife.
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Cashman, So sorry you have no Woman of your Own....Must be difficult. ..Bride makes my prick hard daily...hear you view Playboy..
    thanks for your input1
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Go Fuck yourself and maybe somebody will fuck your wife for you bitch.
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Sandy, reads every eord...Anybody want to talk Dirty..*?*
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Ad a Gay man..Diffucult for you to understand. ..Want no argements..
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Tell me - what are you looking for? You seem to have arbitrarily decided to post on a strip club customer site. It would seem more appropriate to post on Flickr or a photo sharing site - to elicit dirty comments - if that's what you are looking for?
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    Thanks wanted to just share my wifes tales..Any guideness is appricated
    ..New to this..
    thank you
    dennis
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Sandy, reads every eord...Anybody want to talk Dirty..*?*"

LOL
  • sandyfuckme
    8 years ago
    How, so very exciting..Naked Run down, while your Naned..Guys watching Naked..She may look foward to her first gangbang...Want someone to tape it..I will make several copies. .16 at least...pass them out for free at bookstores...have them play in the glory hole booth..Must be at least 30...45..minutes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion