tuscl

At what age?

larryfisherman
California
Friday, April 8, 2016 3:43 PM
At what age does it start to come unrealistic that a stripper (in her 20's) would want to fuck you for free?

23 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    assuming you met her in a club: any age.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm in my mid 50s and I fuck a stripper in her early 20s for free.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I fucked a couple strippers for free, I'll be 36 in June
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    If you're any combination of ugly, awkward, fat, weird and or needy, then the answer is any age. ;) I had my brief run in my very early 30s, but I've known some young strippers who had SOs who were 15 years older. I'm also sure that some of the day shift types in many clubs, who are often in their 30s, have SOs who are in their 40s. But I guess my question would be: why would you ever really want to go down that road? Do you really want to be sucked into the drama that is most strippers' lives? The nice thing about paying them is that you or she (as the case may be) leaves after you bust a nut. When you fuck them for free, it is inevitable that they will expect some emotional attention in return and you risk getting sucked into the absurd drama filled quagmire that all too many of these girls operate from. When I finish with one of these hot pieces of ass, they become some other guy's problem - hallelujah. He gets to worry about whether he's getting sloppy seconds when his SO gets home from the club, not me. He gets to deal with the underlying emotional damage that almost every one of these girls seems to have, not me. He gets to deal with whatever hee haw, trailer park, fucked up broken bunch that she calls a family, not me. I could go on, but you get the picture.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Haha, well said rickdugan.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    40 sounds about right.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ricky makes a valid point, but on the rare occasion, I run into a stripper who does not (or at least claims to not) do OTC. So if you want to get in her panties, you're going to have to go the 'potential' boyfriend route. Again, it's rare, but it has happened to me a few times over the years. Some girls do not want your money, but they want some attention and chivalry. Lastly the older I get the more attention I have been getting. At 29 strippers ignored me, probably because they thought I was broke. Now in my later 30's, sometimes they are knocking over chairs to get to me. I'm guessing the older I get the better it will be and they perceive age with money.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Fucking a stripper for free does not necessarily mean drama. I go weeks without even speaking to free girl, then all of the sudden we'll have a fuck date, and then won't talk for a good while. It's exactly like OTC without the exchange of money.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I'm 70 & hesitate to write this cuz I don't want to brag. One of my dancer friends is 26. She's effectively been out of work for two years. She and her mother live free in an apartment owned by her grandfather. They both get food stamps and literally lie around in filth all day. I stop in to take her out for coffee or a drink every couple of weeks and she calls us "fuck-buddies" if I spring for a hotel she's down with it. Usually we park in a secluded spot for BBBJCIM. She's still very attractive but I think she's terribly depressed and while she talks about returning to the club, she never gets off her ass. Another, younger dancer (23) and I have gotten it on several times where I've bought her substantial gifts and she's provided me with some very nice sex. We text a lot and she recently got fired for causing disturbances in the dressing room. I told her I'd had a large number of unanticipated bills and had no money for p4p. She writes poetry and I critique her work and she says she wants me to come over to her apartment. I'm really curious if she'll respond as she has previously if there's no money on the table.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    gawker is the PL that I want to be when I'm 70.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    I fuck strippers for free all the time. I just pay $150-$250 for a VIP room and they voluntarily fuck me for no extra money. Charging me would be illegal :-) Sometimes I will give them some more money when I leave so they can buy a few or quite a few drinks after I leave.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Gawker what's your secret?
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    18....or younger
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Whatever it is, I think I have passed it.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Its never truely a freebie, "no such thing as a free lunch".
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    Larry, I suspect Gawker's secret is that he's a turtle. Once a female hairless ape of any age does it turtlestyle she's willing to do it with a testudine of any age. Aah...yup
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Strippers function on an entirely different mental level when it comes to decision-making and OTC relationships. Some dancers will not consider any kind of relationship with a customer OTC, while others will P4P only if the PL is under 40 and in good shape. Some try to work through their "daddy issues" spending time with 50 and 60 y/o beer-bellied men who tell them they are pretty. (I have experienced that kind of free stripper entertainment!) I don't think it is possible to set any limit on who, or how old the PL, a stripper will play OTC, P4P or free.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't think there is an upper age limit. But on the otherhand, if you are really well established and well off and she is young and gets little other than sex work money, she will want money. Likewise older guys without money will have a hard time getting young girls. So I think beyond a certain age the girl will want you to be taking care of her, but this does not mean it has to be straight P4P. SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    No secret. I treat every dancer as if she's the most beautiful woman alive. I listen lots more than I talk. I do my best to be respectful of these women. I agree with their stance on issues, unless challenging them will be fun. Even though I tend to objectify them I keep that to myself and stress their uniqueness. Last night I spent 3 - 4 hours texting back & forth with my CF. a dancer from her club had committed suicide and we discussed the meaning of life, how much hopelessness can lead to despair, the role of faith & spirituality in our lives, etc. I tried to make her feel like the most important person I'd ever met. We'll get together soon with no $$ exchanged. She's 23. She's had a hard life. She's been dumped on by guys in the past. I might bee able to make her feel better about herself.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit. I'm doing it all wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] I've read the above and listened to this guy's online stuff. Never paid him any money and I don't go along with his conservative political views. But he is talking about how even an elderly man can have himself constantly lined up with an endless supply of smart early 20's hotties, and WITHOUT PAYING THEM MONEY. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion