tuscl

How big of a strip club PL are you?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:29 PM
How big of a strip club PL are you? Take this simple test to find out. Have You ever Paid a stripper's tuition or student loan Bought tampons for a stripper Taken drugs (not just not alcohol) with a stripper Filled a stripper's tank with gas Taken a stripper to your house Eaten food off of a stripper's body Had a sex date with a stripper after her shift Had sex with a stripper in a public location Taken a stripper on a trip out of state Taken a stripper on a date out of the country Been to a stripper's home or apartment Put a stripper on your cell phone plan Had free sex with a stripper Met a stripper's boyfriend or drug dealer Fucked a stripper bareback Performed DATY on a stripper Cooked a meal for a stripper Been in a hot box with a stripper (if you don't know what that is, you haven't been there). Had your dick, tongue, or finger in a stripper's ass Taken a stripper to a spa If you answered yes to 16 or more questions .... You qualify to teach at JS69's stripper college If you answered yes to 13 or more questions .... You've earned a ride in the Heck weed-mo-beel If you answered yes to 10 or more questions .... You are unlikely to end up as the victim of a 2 amer If you answered yes to less than 10 .... You are sentenced by the strip club gods to spend an hour reading SJG's posts.

34 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think your questions are a little too much "marijuana-centric," but I answered yes to 14. So close to being a professor, damn!!!! I gave a stripper gas money so I counted that, and I have paid a stripper's insurance premium so I figured that could count as a "tuition" or "cell phone plan."
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Guess I'm doomed to spend an hour reading SJG's posts
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Guarantee Juice scores a 38 on this.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Of course it's marijuana focused. This is all stuff that I've done with a DS, mostly with the original.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Very flawed questionnaire. Buying tampons, paying tuition, meeting the BF do indeed add to ones patheticness. However, barebacking, DATY, your place, her place, should be signs of anti-patheticness. I scored very high in the anti-patheticness categories. Patheticness may not real word, but neither are half the words that Juice comes up with.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think I had solid scores in both Patheticness and non-Patheticness. The best part of going to "her place" is collecting all the dirty panties on the floor. I sell them on eBay which covers the cost of the OTC outing, and I also put a pair on the rearview mirror of my rental car. Man those Hertz guys think I'm such a stud, they upgrade me for free all the time now!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok, panties on the rental car earns you a spot on the faculty. Welcome.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    My respect for Shailynn just jumped up several levels! That's brilliant! Well done. I'm a middle of the pack guy - I got an 11. It seems this is geared towards high class dancers - who actually got to school. Maybe that question should be restated: Paid a strippers tuition - or helped bond a stripper out?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I flunked. Guess SJG posted several hours of material last night since I thought the site crashed and was unable to even load it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh bond a stripper out is definitely a point. Here's mine: Paid a stripper's tuition or student loan Bought tampons for a stripper Taken drugs (not just not alcohol) with a stripper - yes Filled a stripper's tank with gas - gave gas money (close enough) Taken a stripper to your house - nope Eaten food off of a stripper's body - yes Had a sex date with a stripper after her shift - yes Had sex with a stripper in a public location - yes Taken a stripper on a trip out of state - yes Taken a stripper on a date out of the country - nope, most of the ones I know don't have a passport Been to a stripper's home or apartment - yes Put a stripper on your cell phone plan - nope but paid an insurance premium - close enough Had free sex with a stripper - that's the best sex, and yes Met a stripper's boyfriend or drug dealer - nope, but met her kids, does that count? Fucked a stripper bareback - yes Performed DATY on a stripper - yes Cooked a meal for a stripper - yes Been in a hot box with a stripper (if you don't know what that is, you haven't been there) - nope Had your dick, tongue, or finger in a stripper's ass - maybe (lol)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I quit. Only 8, but there is no way in hell I am reading sjg posts
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm doomed to read SJG posts. But I do that anyway so it's not really a punishment.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Never done any of that shit but I do have SJG on ignore.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Eating food off a stripper's body sounds pretty hot! I'm gonna put that on my to do list!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dominic, could you please summarize and post the funny stuff that SJG says. I think there's a bunch in there. For example, I read random portions of one of his posts a while back and read about the strip club motorhome tour for the first time. There's genius in there and I'm afraid we're missing it, but I can't read most of it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck sjg. I only scored a 3 so I'm OK.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^ Sorry I do not believe you only scored a 3. You're way more adventurous than that!!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Damn. One. Guess I'd better start reading. :-(
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I answered yes to two. Guess I'll be checking out some of those URLs of SJG.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    15 yes. But you need to add some questions for master class PLs: Bailed a stripper out of jail. Taken a stripper to rehab. Picked up a stripper at her half-way house. Met a stripper's parents. Smuggled vodka to a stripper so her family would not know she was still drinking. Gone with a stripper to a meeting with her child's school principal.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I only had 5. Do I have to quit tuscl if I don't want to read SJG posts? If so it's been nice knowing you :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I scored a 0 on Jack's additions. My fav was "gone with a stripper to a meeting with her child's school principal." I can easily see that somehow happening with video girl but haven't gotten there yet.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    4 yes's, but I think some/most of mine are anti-PL. + Taken a stripper to your house + Had a sex date with a stripper after her shift + Had free sex with a stripper + Performed DATY on a stripper I'm not sure, but I think I ought to get extra credit for doing all 4 at once. Then there's a couple that are kinda halves? + Filled a stripper's tank with gas - I've offered to once, but she didn't take me up on it. + Been to a stripper's home or apartment - I've dropped off/picked up, but I say in the car. + Put a stripper on your cell phone plan - I paid a girls MetroPCS bill once, but in my defense she was sitting in my lap on my couch at the time & it was considered payment. I get zero of Jacks supplemental questions.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Have You ever Paid a stripper's tuition or student loan - No Bought tampons for a stripper - No Taken drugs (not just not alcohol) with a stripper - Yes Filled a stripper's tank with gas - No Taken a stripper to your house - No Eaten food off of a stripper's body - No Had a sex date with a stripper after her shift - No (not after a shift) Had sex with a stripper in a public location - Yes Taken a stripper on a trip out of state - No Taken a stripper on a date out of the country - No Been to a stripper's home or apartment - Yes Put a stripper on your cell phone plan - No Had free sex with a stripper - Yes Met a stripper's boyfriend or drug dealer - Yes Fucked a stripper bareback - Yes Performed DATY on a stripper - Yes Cooked a meal for a stripper - No Been in a hot box with a stripper (if you don't know what that is, you haven't been there). - No Had your dick, tongue, or finger in a stripper's ass - Yes Taken a stripper to a spa - Does the Sybaris count? If you answered yes to 16 or more questions .... You qualify to teach at JS69's stripper college If you answered yes to 13 or more questions .... You've earned a ride in the Heck weed-mo-beel If you answered yes to 10 or more questions .... You are unlikely to end up as the victim of a 2 amer If you answered yes to less than 10 .... You are sentenced by the strip club gods to spend an hour reading SJG's posts. LOL I answered 9 'yes'. But I limited it to actual dancers, not sex workers in general.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    jackslash is right! More questions are necessary. I once picked up a stripper at her PARENT's house. She made me park a couple doors down. That was funny; she was Korean with 1st generation 'old school' parents who had NO idea she was a dancer/sex worker.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Sorta recently, a dancer sent a picture of her cute kid and asked me to co-sign her lease so that they would not be evicted and thrown out on the streets. I countered with a bluff, offering to simply talk to the leasing office on her behalf without any exchange of money. She didn't like that so much. Cosigning a lease would be the very ultimate of PLness.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Only 17 yeses for me.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Many dancers have remarked, "You are big," while adjusting/handling/mouthing/inserting a certain body part. I am sure it was not stripper talk!!!!!!!!!!?! Does that make me a big PL? I could answer less than half the questions with a, "no."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OK, shailynn, I checked it again. I give it an honest 4.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Gawker for the win. As expected.
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    Have DATY'd one stripper and smoked weed with another in her car (does that count as a hotbox?). That's only 2, but I'll keep working at it.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I scored 9 on the list but have also done WAY more things than what was on that list so id probably be 20+!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    mrrock, submit you own list. Id like to take the test submitted by others. A hot box is when you close the windows and fill the car with the aroma of the gods. You can get high just sitting in a hot box.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    So if you see someone reading a phone with DS discussing needing her help to pass the final, that'll be me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion