tuscl

Can I Find Out if a Dancer is Working?

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Thursday, April 7, 2016 12:03 AM
Not having a phone number or any contact info for a dancer, is there any way to know if a dancer will be working a certain night? ie. I'm mostly asking if you can call the club and find out, or if this is a big "no-no" for privacy reasons. I'm asking because I want to plan a weekend trip to Las Vegas, but I can go any weekend and even on a whim despite a decently long travel, but would rather wait to see if a particular dancer that I really liked will be there. If it varies by club and is helpful, I'll mention it is the Palomino, but I won't mention who the dancer was. Thanks.

19 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    One of my regular SCs posts their dancer schedule online. The other regular SC says on privacy grounds they won't say if any particular dancer is working there and basically told me to either pay the door fee or fuck off.
  • Lunar42
    8 years ago
    I'm assuming it might be a YMMV sort of thing, but I club I goto around me has no problem telling you if a certain girl is working or scheduled if you call up. It's at least worth a try, the worst that will happen is they tell you to fuck off and you can go about your day.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    She must be one hell of a girl to travel such a long way to see, and in a city that any one night has hundreds of hot girls available.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my regular clubs will provide the info if you call their number. They used to do it over Facebook, but they stopped that for some reason. Most clubs will not mention who's dancing, but the ones who do will often post that info on the internet.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    What am I missing here? Does the texting generation not know what that little keypad on their iPhone does?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me to call the club to see when she was working and ask for Barbie(name not changed to protect the innocent) because she didn't trust me with her phone number yet. I don't see a problem with it.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Totally depends on the club. Most of the clubs I go to will tell you if a girl is currently there but won't know about future schedules. Also recognize that they may tell you yes just to get you into the club even if she isn't there.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah just call the club. The only issue is you said a club in Las Vegas which could be a very large club. Many larger clubs like that do not have dancer schedules and dancers can come to work as they please.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ya, my experience with the big vegas clubs is, there's no schedule and the dancers come whenever they want. Which just emphasizes the point: if you like a dancer, there's no excuse for not getting her number. These days, the vast majority have a google voice number specifically for the purpose of keeping in touch with customers.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Beware. Some clubs will tell you a dancer is there even if she isn't. They want to get you into the cub to spend money.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    IME the person that answers a club's phone is usually the door girl and in clubs where there are more than a few dancers, they have no idea who is there. Phone aren't necessarily the answer either. How many dancers get right back to you? I've had some take days and some that never answer. I just go when I want to and take pot luck.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    My local club has the dancer line-up when you can. It is an automatic message. However, the problem is that the line-up is not necessarily accurate. So to be perfectly sure, you need to contact the dancer directly.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I found that if you call they will usually tell you if that dancer is working that night. Unless you get a dick that answers the phone. I've never had them tell me yes they are there and showed up and they were not.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Call the club and ask if she is in today or night or ?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat "IME the person that answers a club's phone is usually the door girl and in clubs where there are more than a few dancers, they have no idea who is there." In both of my regular SCs (dancer list is a secret and dancer list online), door girl collects the house fee which changes on when the dancer arrives and enters the dancer into the POS so VIP rooms can be billed. The bar staff at both SCs often leaves the POS screens with the dancer list visible to anyone who walks by.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    I've seen it swing both directions. Some clubs will say they can't tell you over the phone. I think they're concerned about guys potentially stalking dancers. Others post their lineup and regular schedule on their website or on Facebook. That cuts both ways, though. There have been times I've seen a favorite listed and said, "OK, I'll go." Other times, haven't seen a favorite, or saw someone I had a bad experience with and said, "Someplace else tonight." In general, though, I think part of the fun is finding something new, and usually the nature of the club is most indicative of what you'll find. That's why we review clubs, not dancers.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Man, Fuck dat bitch.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    A lot of clubs would just say "yes" no matter what. Excluding out right dishonesty I don't see this working at a club like Palomino, or most Vegas clubs. Especially on the weekend when they have so many more girls coming in. I'd say you're SOL. Just pick a weekend that's good for you and go, it's Vegas you'll have a good time either way.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some will tell you and some won't. you need to get her number!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion