tuscl

Greatest NCAA final game ever?

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Monday, April 4, 2016 8:35 PM
Title says it all!

14 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yep!!!!!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    agreed - and after losing my ass on Oklahoma, I look like a genius taking 'Nova when all everyone else I knew took UNC
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck I missed it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Worst officiating ever in a Final Game. No other game comes even close.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Tough to watch. I was a little disappointed in the officiating thought Nova got away with a lot of contact especially in the first half then some just plain wrong calls in the second. BUT, Villanova played better. They basically shut down the Heels big men, which they shouldn't have been able to do. I was hoping for a national championship to offset the eventual sanctions.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Possibly the best ever. So many great ones though. MJ hitting the game winner as an unknown freshman against Georgetown, Keith Smart hitting the game winner for Indiana, NC State shocking Phi Slamma Jamma, Villanova shocking Georgetown over 30 years ago. Tough to push MJ out of the top spot, but tonight's game was pretty historic.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    N.C. State versus Houston is Number one. I don't recall either of these teams being an 11 seed winning at the buzzer against a number one.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    In terms of ending, possibly. I still think NC State vs. Houston was better.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    There was a game?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I think the refs let both sides play. I don't think anyone can really complain. BTW, I was watching the "neutral" feed, lol.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    dawg, you must have been watching a different game. Everyone I've spoken to noticed the horrible officiating which killed Carolina's chances. And these were not UNC fans. And ncsu v Houston was clearly the greatest final game ever.
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    I believe I took home $250,000 with my bet in Vegas.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I fell asleep but saw the last few seconds. It was nice to see a team I was rooting for win. I rooted for Syracuse, then Villinova. NCSU versus Houston was amazing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion