Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes/No ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Pretty face; small-waist, and big natural-boobs - I'd hit that vanilla:

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I sure would. I'm a sucker for big natural breasts.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm a sucker too – literally

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

White bitch w/ black woman's curves:

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for s88
s88
•

No. Needs lipo everywhere but the tits.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Meh. Pretty enough, but those boobs are large enough to almost be a turn off.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I wonder if they used photoshop

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm good with both - damn - I love curves. Nice tits - but I'm happy with smooth curves too.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

WOW @ the first pic!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Hell yes. Did somebody hack Papi's account?

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I'm in for both!!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Yes

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Si

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

That's almost too much of a good thing

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

OK - for those not into bigguns - how are these?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

^That one, yeah in a heartbeat.

The first one? Those tits are disturbingly large, but push come to shove yeah probably.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

nice enough to eat, but to top heavy

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Papi - fuck yes! That's a hot beauty - and I'm not a guy who looks for biguns - but she is very sexy.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Hmmmm.....those bewbies could suffocate me as I slept. Oh what the hell - YOLO.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Papi - the first two i like; tits are a little bigger than i would prefer but i wouldn't throw them out of bed. I would definitely take the third one in your series over the first two in a heartbeat.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

MMMMMMMMMMMM !! Tasty !!

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

The first two are just way to top heavy in my book but the third one looks very nice.

41.media.tumblr.com/5df94dd6bb02093b401ac39eb6598f18/tumblr_nzmqln5zbh1rhtfv3o1_540.jpg

Thats a woman who is busty but not too busty to the point of being top heavy.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Yes!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Oh hell yes to all three, but especially the second one.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Girl 3 has a perfect body

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I say yes to all 3. Love some big tits and curves. Mrs. sea would say yes to 2 and 3 but say 1 was just too big.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Papi: the third one is much more attractive. For the next few years anyway. :)

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•
Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

or wait, I shoulda said mmmamwich.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes, and I'd pay above market rates!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yes to the 3rd pic. The first two are what you call a big ole mess!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

there's somethign about her...that creeps me out. Too much photo editing perhaps?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement