tuscl

Guaranteed system for everybody to love country music (but only if you're into w

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 4:30 PM
Get high as fuck. Come to Baby Dolls. It'll work.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I think a dancer once told me BD's requires the DJ to play a country-song after every 3rd or 4th song. From my time living in Dallas and visiting BDs I have the song "She makes my tractor sexy" seared in my brain. Although I rarely pay attention to the music; I usually didn't like getting dances to the country songs and many of the dancers did not like dancing to them.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, "denigrate" means "put down."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I *WOULD* endure country music to see hot, naked white women. Sure. I wouldn't even need the bowl but I wouldn't turn one down, either. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Jack, I forgive the insult cause that was funny.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    She'd need to be draining my nut sack for me to listen to country.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I don't need to get high to like country music... Billy Currington is the shit.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This is the most amazing country music that I've ever heard. Seriously.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Faith Hill. Need I say more?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Johnny Cash always
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You should have worn your Rhinestone suit to the club
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Nah, we're not talking Glen Campbell here....... ;-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    If "denigrate" means to put down, does "nigrate" mean to put up? Or maybe "anigrate"? (You know, like "descend" and "ascend".) And will someone on here get butt-hurt by either term? :)
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    any white chicks that I would consider "thick"? If so, I'm there in a heartbeat.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^Move to the south homie, or go to Ireland
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    if being super high can make you enjoy listening to someone scratch a chalkboard with sharp fingernails, then I'll give the odds of me enjoying the country music at 10%.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Waylon Jennings "I've always been crazy, yet it's kept me from going insane!" Country back then is more like today's rock. They don't sing country like that anymore with Willie, Waylon and all the good old boys. Can't keep up with any newer music these days. Information overload causes me to become desensitized to all of it.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    not even kim kardishian stripping could make me like country music.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck cuntry.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "Sweet Home Alabama" always congers up an image of Reese Witherspoon and she does it for me.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Nothing could make me love country music. Nothing beats Rock
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    " I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, "denigrate" means "put down." " Ace!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion