tuscl

Paper

Timex345
Illinois
Could you pick up and drop off your girlfriend who is a stripper from work knowing what you know?
After the day I had at work yesterday, being a kept man doesn't seem so bad.

11 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    That would depend on the club she worked at.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Touching, licking, groping, grinding ... no, not for me.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I have. it depends on the club, the woman and how serious we are about each other.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Not many people could
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Phoenix133, I'll pick you up at the regular time...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Corvus, sorry but I offered Phoenix more money. She's coming home with me tonight instead.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's cold, John. LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    i said it for the benefit of Heck. I wonder if he's still mad about me stealing Hanna Bannana from him.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I was going to say "That's right John, after you pay her, she and I are going shopping. With your cash.". But I won't say that and make phoenix133 feel bad.

Lol...

Hope you are having fun tonight though.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Timex345 "Could you pick up and drop off your girlfriend who is a stripper from work knowing what you know?"

Yes. If you are a customer, and everyone on TUSCL is, what is wrong with what she does? If you pay a stripper to grind and suck you, is there anything morally wrong with it? Do you know if she has a real SO OTC? You dont care. Stripping is just the "worst" role an actress can play. If a hollywood starlet can have a SO, even though she fakes interest in other men on camera, how is that any different from a stripper's job? Whether you strip and dance around a pole, or are a "respectable" pop singer, its the same job.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd have no problem doing that. I'm open and honest - and I have no problem with a girlfriend doing what a dancer does. It doesn't bother me at all - and outside of some security issues (similar to what happened to the Vegas sex in the Ferris wheel guy) - it would be all good with me.

I am not jealous - and I'm not worried about "holding on" to a girl either. If my girl did extras for more $$$$ - that's fine. I have a good paying job - and money isn't an issue - but if she enjoyed the extras - it would be all good. I'd draw the line at it being safe - using a condom - to prevent her (and I) from getting any diseases - but that's about the only rule I'd have.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion