tuscl

The white man's preferences for the black/ethnic woman

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:16 PM
You know what I have been noticing as of late. The majority of white adults, namely those 35+ yrs old, that love them some sisters usually ALWAYS goes for the skinny black woman. Not much meat on her bones, pretty face, generally is youthful looking (especially apparent with the older white gentlemen). [view link] Anyone else notice that sort of trend? What's the deal with that. I'm not against any man liking what they like but what's the deal with THIS sort of like appeal to non-white women?

62 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    It may have nothing to do with the woman being black. they like thin women with pretty faces and the one they are with just happens to be black.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I am going to be very blunt here, so strap that crash helmet on good & tight. Women like that have the Miss Universe look. She's exotic looking without being black, aka African American "hood" looking. So she has that socially accepted look for the established white upper class, since she looks pagent ready. So guys and gals in the club don't need to be socially conscious of what the others think when he or she chooses her. She looks like she has three college degrees and speaks four languages, none of which are ebonics. I could probably take her to a French restaurant, not only would I not need to order for her, but she probably knows more about french wine than I do, and very likely will correct *my* French pronunciation when the waiter leaves, despite me talking 6 years of French courses. Basically she looks like a white (or latina) woman who just happens to be black. She may even pass for higher class. She's the *safe* choice. shadowcat calmed the restless natives down in an earlier thread so maybe we can finally have a frank discussion. You can take off the helmet now.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There are always exceptions but it goes both ways too. I've seen lots of black guys that have a thing for thin white women. Myself, whatever race, I prefer thin women over thick women.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm an older (60+) white guy and sometimes love me some sistahs, especially when I'm at a mostly black club like Jimmy's in Chicago Heights (my favorite in Chitown). However, to be honest, in such a situation I'm most attracted to lighter-skinned black women who are curvy but not necessarily thick. Also, if they talk or act too "ghetto" I'm not interested at all. Here is an example of a black chick that I consider beautiful: [view link] She plays Tabitha Galavan on TV's "Gotham".
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @dominic I don't know what thread your talking about with shadowcat but OK. It always boggles me how we as Americans forget the propaganda reason we left the UK so we don't have to conform to the upper class british culture. Fine wine, and fancy dinner ware. I though the crux of American culture was to eschew away from that and live the lifestyle you see on old western films? A gallon hat with a match cold brusky and a big ol' steak.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I went a little overboard, but, she's the safe choice. Plus it is a *strip club*, after all. ;)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Why are so many bothered by what main stream media promotes as ideal beauty? I'm glad when the woman I view as attractive is not "main stream"... shit way less competition
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" they like thin women with pretty faces " There you go. Concisely answered in the first reply. End Thread :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Estefador - I don't know what thread Dominic77 is talking about either but you described what I consider to be the most beautiful black dancer working at Follies and there are half a dozen TUSCL guys that have seen us together and agree on how she looks. Even Papi but definitely not his type. She says that I am her favorite white customer and she is my favorite black dancer. But she is NOT my #1 CF. She doesn't fit the mold. I like petite white girls and I've got one at Follies that is filling that spot nicely.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I like beautiful women of any type, color, race, ethnicity, etc. But I readily admit if I run across a black girl who grabs my attention she is more often than not my first choice. I've been with multiple black girls through the years and nearly without exception they have been tremendously fun. Not sure why? I'm old enough (50) to remember the tail end of the civil rights movement and have seen my share of mistreatment of minorities, black and others. I attended school with black girls and really never found any of them very attractive. However, not three years after high school I ran across a stunningly beautiful black girl working at a cafe I frequented while at work. She was gorgeous, fun, and fearless. We were soon fucking our brains out at every opportunity. I have always considered her the catalyst for my continuing attraction to beautiful black women. Vanessa Williams didn't hurt it either, but not as much as Tyra Banks. That girl was hot. As Papi has so often described the differences in body types of black girls, I am also attracted to the body of many of them. Papi and I have different tastes though. I don't mind thick, but only within reason (what ever that means?). I love tall, thin girls first and foremost, but a great ass is very important, and so often the black girls have great backsides. But an attractive face is also important. I found a hot girl on my last SC visit. Great body, she had it going on, but her face wasn't working for me. Has anyone ever used the phrase "butter face" in describing a black girl? This one fit that description. Good topic @Estafador. Easy to get sidetracked, but I will always consider a beautiful woman attractive regardless of her ethnicity. I watched a TV show a while back and there was a girl from Tibet showcased. Wow, what a smoking hot girl. And I'll always have a soft spot, and hard cock, for hot Latinas, whom I've lived around all my life. Bottom line, good looking is good looking. And the girl I should refer to as my ATF is a gorgeous black girl currently dancing at the HiLiter. She is as hot as any woman I've ever seen. That is reason enough for me to enjoy black/ethnic women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I once heard the more educated & well-off men tend to like the thinner women w/ smaller boobs & less educated men tend to prefer the more velopteus women w/ bigger boobs - of course one can't make blanket generalities.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not that I quite know the details but I've often heard than skin color (light vs dark) is sorta a big topic of discussion/opinion in the black community (perhaps even more of an issue/topic than w/ whites),
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    During my teen years, I had a crush on Tina Turner when she came out with her Private Dancer album. I had the LP version with the bigger photo of her stretched out in the black tight dress and heels. Though she was a lot older than me, it didn't stop me from jerking off while imagining her romancing my boner. Youth, wasted on the young. :-P Variety is the spice of life...for sure!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    And then there is my black fuck buddy, who is relatively short and thick. OTOH, she looks geeky, and can come across an some sort of intellectual. OTOH, I have liked white girls like her in those ways, so I don't know that the fact she is black matters.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I will answer with the words a former girlfriend used, when we had a conversation about this a few years ago, she said am I your girlfriend or your black girlfriend which made me stop and think for a moment how she perceived me. We agreed that color was not the issue, it was other folks like you Estafador, that take notice of the color difference between us, some that thought they had a right to comment about it, that created issues that don't exist between us. We were friends first lovers second and we both were supportive of each other, yet every once in a while some other person would make a comment loud enough to be heard, once that sticks out in my memory because it was especially offensive, it was a waitress in a seafood restaurant that I got into an argument with, because of her behavior towards my sweetheart and she (the waitress) was also an AA. Take my comment any way you like I think that it really is a non-issue at least from my perspective. It certainly is not anybody's business except for the couple themselves.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    5 thumbs up to K and Papi Chulo. I have a "type" Short, b-cup or less, petite, spinner, beautiful, beautiful face. White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Old, Young, no matter thats my type. My ATF is haitian, but thats just stating a fact and has nothing to do with what I really like, which is: the prettiest face I have ever seen, 5'2" tall 115 pounds, with maybe 6% body fat and a b-cup. Add in impeccable manners, intellect and a sense of humor and she remains the only dancer I'd ever consider meeting OTC. No, never happening as despite her upcoming 30th birthday (met her at 19) I have never even asked where she lives, let alone with whom.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If the girl looks the way the OP describes then of course I will be wanting her services, but I also must add I love athletic girls when you grab their arms, hips, legs, shoulders, backside, etc that screams her body is built for sex! This I imagine is the type of girl OP is referring to, and one more thing, if she has a great set of lips you can forget me holding on to my wallet. Typically girls like the one described above have a nice set of lips which help in providing excellent service. Am I wrong or am I just being racist?
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I gotta go with twentyfive on this one. My attitude and experiences are similar. I fit your description, a white 35+ male. There are a set of physical characteristics that I find attractive, a set I find unattractive, and the set I couldn't care less about. I'm attracted to slim, fit, youthful women. Small perky boobs, a tight little ass, a flat stomach, and a pretty face do it for me. Race, nationality, hair/eye/skin color are all in the last group; I just don't care. If I find what I like on an white girl, I go for it the same way I would if it was a black girl. So, I personally fit in to your paradigm. We've also got Papi on the site, who fits your description visually if not ethnically. His tastes are well documented as basically the opposite of mine. So, he's kinda the opposite. As far as which is more common, I don't have real reliable metrics but when I go into the black clubs that have mostly his types of strippers and then gravitate towards my type, the girls are always confused. Almost without fail they mention that most of the "guys like me" come in looking for the big booties & boobies with the thick thighs and dark skin. The thicker girls don't mind the rejection one bit, as they seem to know they can move on to the next guy easily. But the slim girls you mention are always surprised and appreciative of my attention. That phenomena is why I often visit those clubs. In other words, if strippers are to be believed, there is no shortage guys in your demographic that are in to the more stereotypical black strippers. Maybe there's a difference between stripper and civilian attraction, but I doubt it. And lastly, the sort of observation you're making is something I find rather counter productive and fucking annoying. I've dated women from a variety of races. Almost without fail, its the minority groups that have a problem with it and/or feel the need to label us or make stupid comments and observations like yours. I'm fucking sick of black people feeling the need to comment on how I'm dating/fucking a fake black girl, and insulating that race has anything to do with it. I'm fucking sick of them taking shots at her, insulating that she's somehow betraying all other black people by dating a cracker like me. Those same ignorant twits marginalize those people, like somehow they're not "black enough" to matter. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of racist white people too. However, somehow it seems twice as bad when a member of group that is discriminated against attack the very people who displaying complete indifference to race as being somehow racist, while at the same time being racists themselves.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I think these all sum it up. I was flip in my initial response because I thought the answer was incredibly obvious -- "If I like slim beautiful women, why would I suddenly like thick women when it comes to black women? Of course I like slim women in every color." That answer seemed so obvious, there must have been some agenda in Estafador's question, although he's not a troll, so he's trying to stir the pot for some other reason.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I have a question specifically to Estafador I can't help but notice in many if not most of your posts you seem so judge mental of others, I asked you about it a while back in a comment you made regarding old men. You have stated on many occasions that you were mid twenties in age. It appears that you have lived a very insulated life, why when you come on a forum of this type do your questions seem to come with an expected answer that has been overwhelmingly antithetical to the majority of posters here ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ooh wah, ooh wah cool, cool kitty Tell us about the boy from New York City Ooh wah, ooh wah c'mon kitty Tell us about the boy from New York City
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Why does OP even care ? Those white guys probably like thin white girls and thin Asians. Either way, leaves more thick black women to go around for you.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Looking at it from the reverse point of view, there's an old joke about "we like to have black guys around, because fat white girls need lovin' too." If you like a body type, you tend to like a body type, even if you switch flavors.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo writes: "I once heard the more educated & well-off men tend to like the thinner women w/ smaller boobs & less educated men tend to prefer the more velopteus women w/ bigger boobs - of course one can't make blanket generalities." Though perhaps statistically true, this generality certainly doesn't apply to me. I'm both well-educated and well-off and prefer voluptuous women with big natural tits. I'll choose Kate Upton (or Pam Grier!) any time over some skinny Minnie.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… when I go into the black clubs that have mostly his types of strippers and then gravitate towards my type, the girls are always confused. Almost without fail they mention that most of the "guys like me" come in looking for the big booties & boobies with the thick thighs and dark skin …” I kinda have found the opposite – IME more often than not white-guys that go to black clubs seem to often prefer the slim black girls (as noted throughout this thread) – I’ve also noticed that often times in the mixed clubs that have black dancers they are often the slim, not too thick (and thus not too black I imagine?) types. I’m a clean-cut European looking pale-white Hispanic guy (at first sight most think I’m Anglo vs Hispanic) and in my case often times in the black clubs they think I would be into the thin light-skinned girls and are actually surprised that I like my chocolate like many a black man (thick, curvy, and dark) – often times certain thick dark dancers seem surprised I would want dances from them and on several occasions have even been told by thick dancers “I’ve been wanting to approach you but I didn’t think you’d go for me”.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Why is Esta posting such charged subjects? I think it's a phase every "big city middle income" non-white adolescent goes through. Not unlike the "terrible two's". He's finding his voice his identity in a world he inherited. Speaking for myself. I went to school in a largely white area. Didn't realize I was different from other kids till age 11. The middle school years were the worst because in my school there was a backlash against wrap music, and anything that threatened white dominance. The only girls who were will to date black guys weren't the cream of the crop. High school was different, we had minorities bussed in by the loads, hip-hop was cool, but there was still a large segment of kids who resented it, and started a white power group. Weird thing is the let me hang with them because I was listening to their kind of music at the time. My senior year when I started to listen to wrap and become more aware that I was just being used as a token, my "friends" all abandoned me. I went through a period of white resentment. I had black resentment too for other reasons. Anyway it's a phase, he's an intelligent young man, he'll discover that race isn't as big a separator than class...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Both Estafador and Clackport are both young AA guys and have brought up the race subject several times often in the context of black folks always getting the short-end of the stick. I can only assume that this is in vogue right now and there may be some kind of under-the-surface wave/movement where young black folks think that any adversity they face is due to them being black and b/c of white people (and of course I’m not saying all young black people feel this way).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ GACA: That was well written and insightful – but there are def 2-sides to the color-coin – what you described can be exactly the same but in reverse (e.g. in the context of a white person being the minority in a black environment), There are def race/color issues – but many young blacks think it’s just a one-way street when it is clearly not.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi I think GACA said it well I have believed for a long time it was and continues to be a class driven issue unfortunately many people try to make it worse than it is There are bigots out there who exploit this for profit but when a guy comes up here on TUSCL with the anger he has it unfornutely gets channeled in non productive ways so that when you call him on it legitimately it becomes in his own mind that's the reason that they are picking on me and there is no conversation taking place it just becomes more noise.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I find myself in agreement with twentyfive and Subraman on this one. A guy likes what he likes, and it's nobody's business but his.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I think sometimes men of different races pick up the "leftovers " from other races. Like, stereotypically, black guys like big asses. A lot of the black girls I know that like to date white have small asses and lean "nerdy ". Basically, black guys might treat her like a 6 while white guys treat her like a 7 or better? The flip sides are black guys do tend to like white girls with big asses that white guys might call "thick". And I've heard plenty of Asian guys say that white guys often like asian girls that asian guys consider "ugly" by their standards.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @PC....what? What movement are you talking about? I thought race wars was timeless. When did this become a fad?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well Clackport seems to have posted a couple of threads in the recent past about race – also all the uproar about the Oscars being so/too white this year; etc – so it seemed to me there has been a lot more talk about race recently particularly from the AA community – not to mention some of the stuff that has happened in college campuses which has led to professors/administrators having to resign over what often seems as just political correctness stuff.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I kind of get what the OP is saying. I also agree with Dominic77 to an extent. Some white men just like beautiful women regardless of color. But there are some who go for the pretty pageant queen look. My mom is black, among a few other things... She is exotic looking and in her youth was never over a size 2. Very petite, very small waist, (but a big perky ass). Very articulate, well traveled, and educated. She has had several husbands, all white, most rich. For the rich ones she was the ideal "trophy wife" (one was even her regular way back when she was a stripper, years later he hired a PI to find her again and marry her). But she was a "black" trophy wife, which made her more of a novelty item, and even taboo to some of his friends. For the people he introduced her to who'd never gotten with a black woman, most probably lusted over her and envied the husband's exotic woman. But, there are some white men who like thick black girls too. It depends on the guy.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "There are def race/color issues – but many young blacks think it’s just a one-way street when it is clearly not." Papi_chulo, I'm not going to speak for the young men you specifically described, nor will I speak for all black men at this time because I'm not a black man. But people, in general, think it's a one-way street, not just blacks. If that statement weren't true, we wouldn't be having this discussion. People tend to perceive their setbacks - whatever they may be - without trying to understand a totally different setback faced by a totally different individual. It takes a highly conscious and conscientious mind to do that. A white man's experiences in America are going to be different than a black mans,' in many ways. I'm not going to get into it, but how about this... You are a "white" Latino, right? Imagine if you were a brownskinned Latino or black Latino... Your outlook might be different based on your experience.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    me, I've never understood the appeal of a skinny black chick with no ass. but then again if they like skinny chicks they probably like all their women skinny. and yeah ive seen some black dudes with dog ass white bitches... the only explanantion is the white boys didnt want her so she settled(or he did for her) for a nigga. embarassing to me as a black man.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    So Papi_Chulo, you say all this stuff, but then you drop the N word in another discussion. [view link] I hope you can understand why I have zero respect for you when it comes to race issues. I think you're a moron when it comes to that. I'm not sure why some of you are so up in arms with what Estafador. He just said he noticed when white guys are with black girls, the black girls tend to be skinnier. It's just a observation, it's not a big deal at all.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    My 2 cents on the white vs black experience I've gotten pulled over by the cops a couple of times leaving clubs at closing. One time on suspicion of DUI. I didn't argue with the cop and took the breathalyzer test. Blew 0.0 and he apologized and let me go. Another time a cop said my car and out of state plate matched the description of a car used in a recent armed robbery in the area. I was polite and he ran my plates and asked a few questions and sent me off. As a white a guy, I felt inconvenienced, but the police were merely doing their due diligence. If the same things had happened to a young black guy, it's sometimes perceived differently.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Larry - I try to avoid these issues among others but in this case I have to agree with Rech. I have partied with Papi at Follies on 3 occasions and he damn sure is no racist.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Rech and Shadowcat- I would appreciate it if you didn't put words in my fucking mouth. I didn't say he was racist. I don't just throw around the race card. What I was meaning is Papi is basically saying the race issues are exaggerated by blacks, but then in another discussion he's dropping the N word. That makes him hypocritical to me. He was obviously joking, but that just highlights another race issue. Where I live, nowadays in conversation I've heard whites and Latinos drop the N word in conversation pretty casually, like it's the cool thing to do. I am half black (half white), but I don't even feel comfortable using the N word and I don't. @Rech- so you've been on TUSCL for close to a year and you have no reviews? I don't think I want your respect :) Enough of race, back to titties :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Back off fisherman you come on real strong but you don't know the history behind it both Papi & Rech are good guys you came on the scene in January of this year and you tight away acted like a jerk when you were called on it your answer was you guys can't take a joke. Just slow your roll before you talk sometimes try listening BTW nobody put words in your fucking mouth they just read words that were posted under your screen name.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shut the fuck up twentyfive you old geezer, I didn't say racist anywhere. I guess you can't comprehend what I'm saying. HYPOCRITICAL NOT RACIST. Racist would be I hate these n words.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Kiss my ass motherfucker you are becoming more and more of an asshole each time you post you want to put shit all over the place learn how to comprehend what the fuck you are saying and say what you mean you little fucking baby.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I respect that Rech, thanks.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"If you're worried about my clubbing credentials, simply ask yourself this question: If Jooze, Crazy_joe, and I were riding a tandem bike, wpuld there be room for you?" A better question: why does Crazy_Joe take the seat off his spot?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There’s been race issues in this country for 200+ years; I don’t think we are going to solve-it or come to a consensus on a TUSCL thread. w.r.t. me using the n-word; larry is just using that as an opportunity/excuse to vent w/e views he has pent-up; obviously I was not calling any-one a “nigga” and obviously neither Superman nor Batman are black – basically those that get all bent-out of shape at the word in any context are trying to score race-points and trying to be on their high-horse – and ever worse are those than think it’s ok for blacks to use the word casually but not anyone else – talk about the double-standard one-way street I was referring to.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "worse are those than think it's ok for blacks to use the word casually but not anyone else" Yep definitely a moron! Mexicans use the B word around each other, so that means it's ok for everyone else to use the B word casually? Dipshit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're picking a fight where there isn't one - get off your high-horse - it appears you are the one w/ race-issues.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman- I've learned not to talk about race issues on here, people get real sensitive.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Race issues will never be solved because If you're not a minority you can never see it from our perspective, which is essential in understanding race issues.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster- well said brother @clackport- I don't like to bring up race, but I just found it amusing how Papi was talking all this stuff on this thread, but then in another thread he's dropping the N word casually. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy:) Having said all this I do agree that the race card is pulled in situations where it has nothing to do with race.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    After your latest exchange I went back and looked over your previous discussions and I have come to a single conclusion, you are an idiot. You started off as a bit of a troll got spanked, and acted like a good guy for a while, but you couldn't contain yourself, you look to pick fights with the easy going guys on the board (I don't mean myself) but your stupidity keeps coming out. I may be an old geezer, but it would behoove you to listen to some advice I got from an even older geezer than myself. That bit of sage advice was very simple "Don't mistake somebody being kind to you for weakness" Unless you take that to heart you are going to get spanked on the internet and IRL, that is all I have to say to you, for your own sake, I hope that you listen up and take it seriously, or not I don't give a fuck.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Can't we all get along? Lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You're one to talk grandpa twentyfive. You got your ass verbally handed to you by Nina. You go after one of the best members on here Rickdugan unprovoked. You're always jumping into other people's business. I wasn't talking to you. Take some advice from me and sit your old ass down.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Gee I went to Follies today. Wish I had stayed home so I could get more into the discussion. NOT.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fish boy grow the fuck up what are you 12 I would speak to your momma and get some parental controls on on your internet access.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… Race issues will never be solved because If you're not a minority you can never see it from our perspective, which is essential in understanding race issues …” As I mentioned b/f; it’s a 2-way street – can equally be said that minorities don’t see-it from the non-minorities’ side – it often seems minorities can have an opinion that is not to be questioned nor challenged – and that anyone not agreeing w/ or challenging their opinion is b/c they are racist – if it’s ok for minorities to have an opinion; it’s ok for the non-minorities to have one also. I’m a minority – and believe me the Cubans in Miami get a lot of flak from the non-Cubans and mainly Anglos - but I can see and try to understand their viewpoint – sometimes they are right and I’m open-minded enough to accept when they state things that are wrong w/ the Cuban community; and sometimes it just needs to be explained to them why Cubans are the way they are – I don’t’ instantly label them racists b/c they have an opinion/viewpoint even if it’s a negative-one – they are entitled to their opinion and all I can do is give them my viewpoint/opinion and hopefully they can see/understand another side.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi it's not at all about minorities it's more of a adult, juvenile mindset this moron needs to grow up he has made the stupidest statements to the people that have been the most generous with their advice. As far as I'm concerned he is just another over entitled spoiled brat that needs to grow up. I wouldn't dignify anything he has to say with a logical answer he is unable to understand
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I agree 25. But for those that have had the opportunity to live in a different country; one can see the race-issue in the U.S. is kinda a different animal. As I mentioned; I’m Cuban and was born in Cuba and live in Miami which is *very* Cuban – Cuba has about the same % of blacks as the U.S. and I can tell you that BY FAR one does not see the same issues b/w black and white Cubans as one sees b/w black and white Americans. I’ve also spoken w/ Brazilians, Colombians; etc (of which there are also many in South FL) and they also mention that the differences b/w blacks and whites in the U.S. is way different than in their countries. The U.S. has its distinctive history when it comes to race and from my personal experience in dealing with minorities from many other nations; in *my* experience none of them have the baggage that AAs do – but again, as I mentioned IMO the U.S. has its own distinctive history when it comes to race and perhaps why IMO (and of others including some AAs) why many AAs would have a particular baggage that I do not see in non-AA blacks.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Boring!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion