Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The hottie who sold me knives....continued

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what she looked like when she came over (no makeup) I worked with her auntie so I had to cool it

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This is how it went..

Her: With this knife you can cut paper thin tomatoes Me: Fantastic Her: and with this knife you can easily cut bread without smushing it Me:Awesome At this point I was staring at her boobs and she knew it. She just smiled Her: and with theses knives you can cut steaks and butter toast Me: I'll take them all. How much?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Ok, she's hotter in that picture than the first one you posted.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont blame you for staring

Profile picture for Dur_Flush
Dur_Flush
•

I'm not able to comprehend the reasoning behind this useless thread

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Boobies, Dur_Flush !!! LOL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would try to fuck her, but she's got a knife.

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

How many knives do I have to buy to spoon and fork you?

I actually liked the other picture of her better.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's hot in both photos - and her boobs look bigger in this view - and I'm buying even though I have no need for more knives!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Those CUTCO knives can get really expensive!!; BTW, where's the huge dog in the second picture? Did you have to lock him up?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

She's doing way better than selling CUTCO knives. Seems the bodyguard is always around her..

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"This is how it went..

Her: With this knife you can cut paper thin tomatoes Me: Fantastic Her: and with this knife you can easily cut bread without smushing it Me:Awesome At this point I was staring at her boobs and she knew it. She just smiled Her: and with theses knives you can cut steaks and butter toast Me: I'll take them all. How much?"

Did you say "brilliant!" or "ace!" at any point?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement