tuscl

stripper presents

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the biggest present you ever bought a stripper? Trips don't count. It must be a physical item.

I just bought the most expensive ever -- an iPad. But what I get in exchange is worth it.

32 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    TV. It cost a little over $300.
  • K
    9 years ago
    A dress and shoes. I took her to the ballet and she had nothing classy enough. All of her clothing were either too causal or too slutty. Her words, not mine. And yes, the night was worth it. I still see her.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The present in my pants. My dick has a 1 million dollar insurance policy.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    None of you will believe this, but I once bought a stripper a drink.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Nice perfume at Christmas-$125.00. Goodwill lasts all year.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A laptop. Does it count if she wasn't a stripper anymore when I brought it for her? Would that make it any less pathetic?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ultra plush throw blanket with her name embroidered on it.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm not a big spender (outside of dances) - but I've splurged on altoids for an old fave of mine -
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't buy presents for strippers. I'm not that much of a sucker.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    "I've splurged on altoids"

Lol, that made my day.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    A $100 gift certificate to Victoria's Secret, her favorite place to shop. Really ended up as a gift for me when she rocked the outfit for me!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Interesting thing was, on the day I gave it to her, she was talking about a teddy she had seen at VC that she lusted after but cost $98. She said that she just didn't feel she could properly afford to buy it. I got a big smile on my face, and said "Open your envelope. You can afford it now!"

Got a very passionate kiss after she opened it. ;-)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I normal give Christmas tips/presents to service workers - dancers included. But those are strictly cash. My guideline is 1/12th of what I spent with you that year or 1 month's service wages, whichever is smaller.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Holy potatoes. Do you keep a spread sheet on how much you spend on every dancer?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    The biggest present I've gotten, IMO, was a check for the tuition I owed my university. I've been offered a Camaro but I wouldn't sleep with the guy so I didn't get it.

I've also received jewelry, game tickets, an entertainment center, and other gifts here and there.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    No, just a rough guess. Plus the odds of me actually seeing her in December is very low. The only one who consistently gets a Christmas tip is my barber. I spent $600 on dancer last year (Nov & Dec), so she got a $50 tip from me on my 12/18 visit. I'm a computer scientist and a physicist -- so I am very good with numbers and facts.

It's just one of those things we see growing up that stuck with me. My mom was a waitress (and a damn good one) so she was frequently on the receiving/given end of Christmas tips. My grandfather/grandmother were actually the same way. Maybe it's a old country Italian thing.

I actually wasn't going to give her a Christmas tip until I changed my mind the very end. She had been a very good hostess for the evening (it was also my birthday visit), she put me in a very good mood, as a result I was now in a giving mood, so I changed my mind and gave her the small cash gift.

Dollars are one of the reasons I stay on this forums (and SW/SCJ). I like to compare what I do with others, to see if I'm out of line (spend too much or spend too little). So far, I get the impression I spend too much for too little mileage. But the good news, is my mileage has been increasing. I have been using the guidelines from Chili Palmer on SCJ with good results. I read a lot to learn from the TUSCL posters as well, especially you, shadowcat.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Probably $30 of groceries. I didn't buy her SS, but I was willing to put some food on her table for her kids.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @Nina, a tuition check! Very nice.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I RARELY buy gifts that cost more than a cup of coffee or something like that, but this one time ... my ATF was going through a rough patch, the club had been brutally slow for months, she was supporting herself and her 1-year-old daughter on what had become a pretty small stripper's salary, in one of the most expensive regions in the country. One day before our OTC, I looked at her car, and noticed the steel belt peeking through one of her tires... I pointed it out, she said she couldn't afford to replace it just then, and that was that. A month or two later, the rainy season is in full swing, and I again look at her car, and now the steel belt is hanging out ominously.

I decided that she'd brought an awful lot of joy into my life for a couple of years, and that I didn't want her driving around with her daughter, in the rain, on a tire that was going to burst any second. So, I gave her a $250 prepaid visa to replace her rear tires. I didn't tell her that I could track where she spent the visa online... but, she spent it all at a tire shop that weekend, so all's well that ends well.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A laptop she could use for college. She graduated, so that makes me a great guy
  • Cowboy12
    9 years ago
    Working on developing a new CF. For my second visit with her, I got her a $125 Victoria's Secret gift card. She was very, very thankful...It was only the second time I gave a dancer a gift.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    A handmade hammered silver, stone encrusted bracelet. She said, "Oh. This is nice. But I only wear costume jewelry." A month later I was helping her move and saw it wasn't in her jewelry box so I asked her where it was. She said she was jonesing for some dope and got $80 at the pawn shop. Cost me $400.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    My penis. I grew and cultivated it for 24 years and counting. Happy birthday puta
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I bought her a bed at Art Van.

The gift that pays dividends.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^Practically a deductible business expense (had she bought it herself). I hope that wasn't over the line?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I just received my reward. She was very grateful.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Subraman, you warmed my heart with that story. You're a good dude.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Thanks bro!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Subraman - you did a good thing for a young mom in need - good for you! It's good to know that she spent the gift card on the tires too.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Subraman, nice story with a happy ending. One of the best I've read on here.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys. She actually called me from the tire shop also, and wrote me a nice heartfelt thank-you note, it was nice. It's nice to know that even after all this time, I can put on my human suit and pretend to be an actual decent person :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Subra-I did that once for a favorite girl, I put 4 tires on her car because of similar reasons, I didn't want her driving around on bald tires . I just took her over to a tire shop and left her car there while we went to get some lunch, she was very happy and she told me so. To this day tells me she knows at least one person in her life, cares what happens to her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion