tuscl

Strip club’s latest moniker has Mud Hens crying foul

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:29 AM
The Toledo Mud Hens--a minor league baseball team--objects to a Toledo strip club changing its name to the Hen House. I object to the headline writer who did not have the "Mud Hens crying fowl." The New York Post would not have missed the opportunity for a pun. [view link]

9 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    There is a legal doctrine called "initial interest confusion"? JS69, you're a lawyer. Why the hell didn't you tell us that before? How many times have we taken a hot young thing to the VIP only to discover the she was a he?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Now, a second Hen House is two blocks away. A sign at 715 Monroe St. advertises the “all-nude” Hen House and features a silhouette a half-hen, half-woman." Ace!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Was there joy in Mudville that day ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Motor- I have to tell the truth, I've never taken a hot young thing to the VIP to discover the she was a he.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    This reminds me. Do you know why a chicken coup has 2 doors? Because if it had 4 doors it would have to be called a chicken sedan.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    OK people, do not get your feathers ruffled, this is just a lot of banty posturing by a few egg head lawyerss trying to move up in the pecking order. I am sure that when this chicken shit argument is resolved, the settlement will be nothing more then chicken feed.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This case could go either way. The fact the baseball team used the term "Henhouse" on a continuous basis gives them leverage, but only a judge can rule how much. I hope the club gets to keep the name though. Who is going to confuse a ballpark with a strip club?
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    Dallas--awesomely punny post.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Dallas--awesomely punny post." True! Ace post!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion