tuscl

$2 bills

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I paid for my legal weed. A little over $1 K. I'm so grateful for legal weed stores. Liberals have accomplished something useful.

I get a bunch of $2 bills in my change. I later learn that this is a scam. People hate $2s so they dump them all in the tip jar. It's ok. Liberals gotta eat too.

I tell her that everybody's gonna think I got all of these $2s at the stop club. She laughs and tells me about getting $2s on stage. She's a weed selling stripper. My two favorite things. Cute but tiny tits.

Portland is the most chill city in the U.S. Legal weed pushed it over the top. And tons of nude young women. Too many tats sure but you can't have everything.

I seriously like this city despite the liberals.

24 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    my grandma gave me a $2 bill a few years ago for "good luck" and told me to put it in the back of my wallet and never use it

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The struggle is not over brotha - we still gotta make P4P legal.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is the music they play in a stop club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBkiBbO…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A stop club is still better than a show club.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I hate getting $2 bills as change, but at least at a strip club, you can use it quickly as a tip or toward your next drink.

What I hate more than $2 bills though, is brand new $1 bills. Buy a beer with a $20 and get $13 in ones back that all stick together. Annoying. First world problems.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Obviously clubs give them as change to increase tips. The Platinum Plus clubs are known for it. I can remember 3 incidents related to them. 1) The bar tender at the Discotheque Lounge in Augusta GA would not accept them because she did not have a place for them in her cash register. She did not get a tip. 2) a young sales clerk at a Belk's Dept. store had to ask his supervisor if it was OK to accept them and 3) a waitress at Follies refused to accept them until I asked her to call the Manager.

Sine I no longer go to PP clubs I haven't seen a $2 bill in a long time.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Sorry JS69, but it's really the conservatives who put legalizing pot on the front burner. They want the tax money, and they also preach government staying out of our lungs (if not our vaginas).

Liberals want to keep us safe from ourselves, including drug prohibition.

But I don't really see this as a liberal/conservative issue any more. Both parties seem to want to move to more sensible drug laws.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    RS, I mostly agree with you. But since I was high when I posted this, I was feeling very liberal friendly.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I always end up taking them back to the bank. Store cashiers are often unsure whether or not they are counterfeit or still in circulation. They rank up there with dollar coins (sorry Canadians!) and fifty cent pieces. I get less flack with fifties ($50) than I do with deuces ($2), for places that take fifties.

I find I have to tell the cashiers and wait staff how to change me back. Like your trip tot he pot store if never fails they give you bills you don't want.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow "a waitress at Follies refused to accept them .."? I thought you got your diet coke free.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Better than getting change in "Club Dollars"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBG - That was a long time ago and it is a bar tender that gives me the free regular cokes. :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Js, you'd be a good California Republican. You seem to really only be conservative about the tax stuff and support of poor people.

I love $2 bills
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I keep geting two dollar bills in some of the waitresses change at Lust. I give it right back to them when I buy another drink. It's like a hot potato. When I go to the bar myself, I ask for ones.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    James I'm a libertarian. It's a little bit of an oversimplification, but I'm conservative on monetary issues and liberal on social issues.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, did you really spend $1K on marijuana? How much is that? To each his own, as long as you don't drive high (or drunk). But I just can't picture spending $1K on drugs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes I did. I've spent close to $2 K on prior trips. I have to stock up because the legal weed states are so fucking far away. Also, it's not all for me. I supply quite a few strippers with weed.

I buy edibles and concentrate which cost a lot more than bud. If I were buying bud it would probably only be $250 or so to stock up.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    For $1 K I got aprox 2,500 mgs of edibles and 15 gs of concentrate. 40 mgs is edibles enough to get very high. It takes maybe 1/8 of a gram of concentrate to get nicely high.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I am traveling to Portland in June. Any advice on how to bring some home?
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I thought I read that they have drug sniffing dogs in the Colorado airports now.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Droid, I have become an expert at transporting weed on airplanes past tsa. It's easy. Pm me your question as a reminder please and I'll answer later when I have time to write up the details. If others care about this let me know and I'll post my system.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Onion they have dogs at lots of airports. They are for bombs, not drugs. I've had dogs smell my drug ladden suitcase at least twice. Nothing. There really is virtually no risk of detection in the U.S. if you are smart about it.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “Onion they have dogs at lots of airports. They are for bombs, not drugs”

hey counselor, i like you. you remind me of my retarded little sister in a goofy kind of way so i’m going to let you in on a little secret.

every airport that serves as a port of entry has US customs and border protection agents and now get this, they all have both bomb detection k9s AND drug dogs. and then there is always the chance encounter with local PD with their k9s wandering through the airport.

and in the case of Colorado both the state and the DEA are actively trying to stop domestic smugglers from taking shit out of the state to sell in other states. seems organized crime has moved in and is giving legalized marijuana and Colorado a bad name

now remember me when i need legal representation. no i don’t want you to represent me. i want you to refer my to a "competent" lawyer who isn’t high as a kite.

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    drugs are more lucrative in purchase when they're illegal. I dislike the fact that weed is legal. Let's keep the war on drugs going.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion