tuscl

Banging a stripper for free

larryfisherman
California
I've only been hitting up the strip clubs for about six months, but I am addicted now.

I look at myself, I'm 25, in good shape, not bad looking, have a decent job. Why can't I fuck strippers for free? I have fucked one for free (she just fell in my lap figuratively), but I want more! In the civilian world I've always been awkward around women. Thank goodness I was in a 10 year relationship during that time, or for sure there would have been long spells without sex for me.

How do you approach fucking a stripper for free? I assume you should treat her like a civilian? Also, it's probably not a good idea to get a lot of dances from her, or she'll just look at you as a ATM/regular? I think if she fucks dudes for money, then there's no way you can hit it for free, you have to find a "clean" stripper in that regard.

Some insight from you veterans would be greatly appreciated.

42 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You started a 10 year relationship when you were 15? How old was she?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Regardless of looks, strippers care about your money first and foremost.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    She was 15 Shadow.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There's no such thing as fucking for free. You'll always be paying *something*, even if it ain't outright cash.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong- I hear about loser boyfriends where the strippers pay for everything. I'm not a loser though :)

@mistah- you're right, strippers care about money first and foremost, but at home they've got to be getting fucked by someone. Why can't that be me?

I guess a better question would be:
    Have you ever fucked a stripper for free?
    If so, how did you pull it off?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I dont think it's a reliable source of pussy. It can happen but it's rare. Most of the strippers I've gotten to know admit they have at least once dated a guy they met at the club. But they meet hundreds of guys a month.

Basically, if you are attractive and put the same energy into Tinder and pof/okcupid as you do strippers, you'll get better results. Feel free to fish for free sex from strippers you meet, but don't count on it working reliably.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    You have to meet up away from the club without any exchange of money being involved. That way they think of you as a friend and things can go from there. If a dancer offers places where she hangs out or works out, go to other clubs etc., she might be interested in meeting up at these places and then things are the same as a civvie girl. I believe they separate strip club life from regular life so the key is they don't think of you as strip club customer they are making money off of.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Brush, most of those dancers probably have BOB to take care of them. The other ones are probably bisexual or quasi-lesbians.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    JamesSD- I agree, it's not a reliable source of pussy. I'll treat it like Tinder though. I figure if I try with 20 girls, I'll have a chance with at least 3 or 4 of them. I'm in LA, so most of these bitches are hot, finding 20 hot girls around the various clubs won't be hard. Detroit though that's a different story lol (I lived in the D for 10 years).

@Mistah- what is BOB. Some of them have told me certain musicians and athletes they've fucked.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I fuck a stripper for free. But it was just luck -- she was horny, husband wouldnt fuck her, serious daddy issues, and I came along at the right time.

For a guy who is 25, I'd say you treat them like a civilian woman. I'd also spend some money on them to get to know them, but not a lot. Then Id invite them out on a date.

• GACA
    9 years ago
    I was in LA did a little strip clubbing there...good luck with that bro. It's a tough town for civies pussy , so unless you're ballin or a wanna be wrap/rock/sports/movie star those girls aren't giving it up.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    If you are 25 and not comfortable around women - then you are going to have trouble finding a stripper to fuck for free. If you arent highly confident - and you don't have a great rap - you are going to fall into the pile with the rest of us.

There are "get laid quick programs" on the Internet - but they will drain your wallet just like a trip to an NYC VIP room.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ... and strippers definitely not giving it up. Chatsworth is relatively close so the definitely can get paid to fuck
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    SMH...everyone wants something for free.
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    From my experience, strippers w/boyfriends are either falling for 'Ol Captain Save-a-ho' or, realizing how touched they are in the head, someone just as, or more, fucked up than they are. Which are you trying to be?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK - IMHO if someone does not have game w/ civvie women one would think non- P4P stripper pussy would b even harder to score.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @bigman- I'm not looking to be their boyfriend, some fuck buddy shit is what I'm looking for.

@cashman- I've gotten a lot more comfortable with women since I've started hitting up the strip clubs.

@GACA- I actually fucked a bitch from 4Play for free. I'm an aspiring movie director, does that count? :)

Is Johnsmith69 the only one that's ever fucked a stripper for free? That's what it sounds like.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Touchè
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I think if you're going into strip clubs hoping to meet strippers and fuck them for free you are destined for disappointment. That's not to say strippers and customers never hook up with the exchange of cash. I know it happens and I think it happens more frequently than many of the posters here would suspect. Not 4 in 20 tries, maybe not even 1 in 100, but not 0 in 1000 either.

Its hard to give advice on this topic without sounding like a total douchebag and/or getting into constant pissing matches, so I'll keep it limited. A lot of strippers are regular girls who are constantly disrespected and objectified both personally and professionally, on a regular basis. A little courtesy and respect often brings down walls and changes the dynamic to more similar to that of a civilian encounter. Once those walls are down, you still have to be able to close the real woman behind the stripper persona. There's no avoiding that. Tread carefully though, there's plenty of strippers who aren't just hiding behind a stripper persona, but are true sharks. The true shark will bite eventually, not always out of malice but the reason doesn't make the bite any less painful when it happens.

Good luck.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I have a stripper that's a fwb but like all strippers, she can be unreliable in returning texts, not making get togethers etc.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Why would a stripper want to fuck you for free??? LOL You are young.

Trust me - strippers that fuck you for free are NOT free; they turn out to be quite expensive. Keep it professional.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    You will have to make your rounds Mr. Larry Fisherman and it will happen. When it does please report back to us. I recommend going on a Thursday night and sit at the bar scoping out the scene. If you're good looking enough a slutty chic will notice you're just looking at the merchandise with no intent to purchase. If she is horny she will come by, smile and make conversation. Be witty and enjoy all that is happening at the club such as the drinks, music, and all the people watching that goes with club life. She will be happy with your company while working in some work even though it may be slow in the club. On the slow parts she will comeback to you and you can flirt with her to pique her curiosity. You will know if she is receptive and of course close the deal by suggesting meeting up afterwords outside the club or get her digits for a follow up.

20-30 year old girls who are looking for a quick roll around in bed don't go after me any more. For one I can't hold the same conversation as they do, but considering your age the similarities will get you in the door. Just make your rounds every Thursday night and hit a different club until you find flirtatious success. Don't spend too much money on them at the club, but do spend a little on tipping do they know youre not a loser. Tell us how you do and make sure you hit several clubs over the next few months.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I dont think a website dedicated to strip club *customers* is d best place to get info on free pussy.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    ^^^ again Papi is correct! Well said.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just thinking back in my life to see if I ever got any free pussy and I did come up with one that didn't cost me absolutely anything.

I was invited to a party back in my 20 that was hosted by 3 girls that shared a house. All I brought was myself. When things started to peter out around 3am one of them invited me to share her bed. I wouldn't have rated her any higher than a 6.5 but there are no ugly girls after 2AM. :)
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @Meat and Dolfan- well said, thanks for the insight.

@Papi_Chulo- I think a place dedicated to strip club customers is the perfect place to get info on free STRIP CLUB pussy. You forgot to put the strip club in that.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Clackport ( formerly ranukam) had a lot of success with this--you should PM him
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^he's been MIA for a while.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I've banged two strippers for free in my 11-year strip clubbing career.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I am a bit jaded - so I'd think twice if a stripper offered me a freebie. I'm very accustomed to p2p.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    "Mistah- what is BOB. Some of them have told me certain musicians and athletes they've fucked."

BOB: Battery-operated boyfriend aka a vibrator
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Over the years I've gotten a few, but it always happens when you least expect it and generally the free ones were looking for a White Knight, to take care of them. Problem is that most of the girls working in the strip clubs after a period of time spending it with a lot of guys constantly telling them how special they are, start to believe it, and there is too much drama involved with them. I always feel its best just to play with them there,(in the club) and when I want a companion I'll find one with a regular job who knows how to behave.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @Mistah- from my experience (limited) most strippers have boyfriends.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I meant in the context of those women that don't have a boyfriend to fuck them.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " I assume you should treat her like a civilian? "

As far as I know, that does it.

Not all of them can be gotten to, but I believe that most of them can be, and the interactions between myself and the girls in strip clubs and AMPs have most of the time gone very well.

My first experience with getting friendly with a strip club dancer was just getting her phone number. But first she had to first make sure I understood, "I don't go out with customers". One she saw that I was not interested in P4P, she became almost apologetic.

Now this was back when all women were more careful about phone numbers. This was before cell phones. And so working at a strip club she had to be even more careful.

But the next night I came home from work to find her voice on my answering machine, "I want to SEE you".

Ever since, treating them like civilians has always worked out extremely well.

Guys learn early on that the women who are held up as sex symbols, like movie stars, fashion models, and centerfolds are out of their social reach. So does this also apply to strippers?

Well with that early experience I found out that mostly it does not. Mostly they are reachable.

I think most guys don't realize all the ways that they treat them as something other than civilians.

They think treating them in a denigrating manner gives them some sort of power.

Okay, but then the counter point to all of this is, if you want a woman you are going to treat as a civilian, then why are you looking to find her at a strip club?

I suggest considering that, as it was posed to me by an on duty stripper.

SJG

Philip Glass - Akhnaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkmmI_iq…
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I keep thinking back to one of those altruisms from Econ 101 - as they taught us - there is no such thing as a free lunch. There is always an opportunity cost.

I'm pretty sure the same could be said of pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Opportunity Cost, yes. But that is not what 'no such thing as a free lunch' means. Take the class again.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the insight fellas.
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    "The difference between free sex and paying for sex is that free sex costs way more."... Woody Allen
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    You always pay for it. Clubbers are more honest about it.
    A former favorite is 37 years old and hot as hell. She is dating someone 14 years older than her.
    She lost me as a customer when she would keep talking about him when I visited her.
    I remember one of her last comments to me. I don't care what he looks like because he is nice to me and takes care of me. By taking care of me, I can only assume he takes care of her with money, household repairs, etc,
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Having "free" sex with strippers usually involves dealing with their issues (even in a friends with benefits situation). And the majority of dancers have more issues than the Wall Street Journal.

I've only had "free" sex with a single dancer, and it was a while ago. Other friends of mine have more experience than me. Generally, free sex with strippers ultimately becomes more costly than just paying them.

My two cents.
  • Timbuck12
    9 years ago
    Over the past 10 years I've fucked 12 strippers for free OTC, and 2 others ITC where the only thing I paid for was the VIP room fee. Can't say there's any real secret or "system" to it---I just treat them as I would a civilian girl. If there's a connection there's a connection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion