tuscl

What is she hiding?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, March 13, 2016 3:44 PM
So I have a lot to hide from the MILFS I'm dating. But I just realized that maybe they have a lot to hide too. The latest 50 yo object of my lust usually texts me every night. She portrays herself as a home body who periodically does stuff with girlfriends. When she goes out she usually texts me about what she's doing. And she always responds to texts promptly no matter what she's doing. Until last night, a Saturday. I text her at 7 pm before going to the strip club for my 18 X 2 experience. She never responds all night which is unheard of. She finally responds about 10 am Sunday morning. She answers my question but says nothing about why she didnt respond as she always does, and she says nothing about what she was doing on Saturday night. This was right after she had told me all about what she was doing with friends on Friday night. Before this, it never crossed my mind that she might be a slut just like me. Should I be jealous, or should I be proud of her? Frankly I feel a little bit of both.

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    You met this one on a sugar daddy site, right? Were you perhaps unaware that some of the women on those sites sometimes see more than one guy? :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Maybe she is like you. Pays for a DS (in her case, dream stud) once in a while.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    She in her 50's. Maybe she was doing Grandma stuff? Wouldn't be too concerned about her whooping it up or anything that crazy being in her 50's. I can see dudes in their 50's chasing strippers, ect, but don't quite see the opposite with a woman in her 50's....
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    JS, with just about all online dating, the prettiest women (even the older ones) are getting chased by a ton of men. Some of them get hundreds of messages every week. I've been on dates with some pretty women who I met online and they would mention how their inbox would be "full" from so many messages and they had to delete some, to make room for new messages. With all that said, you can expect they are getting asked out constantly, and probably dating at least a few guys until they find what they want. So, it's possible she's also seeing a wealthy doctor in addition to you. Or, she may have a date with a guy 10 years younger than you also. It's hard to say. She may be keeping her options open until she feels a real connection with someone or someone commits to her. Hard to say.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She had a date with someone else
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Has she ever fondled her knives in your presence, John?? :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    GMD I met her on [view link] Yes James I agree she had a date. But the fact that she didn't respond until 10 am the next morning suggests it was a sleepover. Still, at the same time I had an 18 yo cutie sucking my dick, so I'm trying to not be too much of a hypocrite here. I just didn't know that she's such a slut. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a new piece of information.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    [view link] "Generally speaking, an average straight man will have to send 25 messages to women his own age to procure one response, while the average straight woman will have to send 5 messages."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Unless you put a ring on it (or are otherwise exclusive), I don't see a problem.
  • yndy
    8 years ago
    She probably waited until 10 am Sunday morning bc she didn't want to disturb you while you were in church.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "Generally speaking, an average straight man will have to send 25 messages to women his own age to procure one response, while the average straight woman will have to send 5 messages." That has not even remotely been my experience. I have never sent a message initially to any woman. It's all I can do to keep up with the ones who contact me. I've messaged with dozens of them and been on a date with 8 of them. They are as plentiful as strippers but not nearly as attractive.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    In online dating, just about every guy is looking for a hot woman. The flip side is, the majority of women are looking for doctors, lawyers, etc. So, you are the cream of the crop and will see better results. That's why all of these women are messaging you first. If you were to message women first, you would get a much better response rate than the 25 to 1 mentioned above. If you were to message only the hottest women and women younger than you, you might get a response from 1 out of 7 or something like that. I've had your experience where a lot of women messaged me first, but many of them weren't all that attractive. I usually message only the prettiest women and I usually get a reply 1 out of 10 times. Online datings sucks, but I'm tired of the bar scene.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Law and medical schools should advertise this in their marketing materials.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Ha ha! Truth.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Who knows. We all have baggage and secrets and the older we get, the more we accumulate. Could be anything. Just take her as you see her until you have a reason to do otherwise.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, she probably just traveled to the next town over to help her daughter with the birthday celebration of her youngest grandchild. Then stayed the night to visit with the family instead of driving home in the dark. Or she was getting plowed by her 35 year old boy toy all night long since it was the 2nd Saturday of the month and that is the weekend they hook up. And he is not afraid to fuck her in the ass, which is her fetish.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Like your 1st theory Corvus, but not sure about the 2nd. I love MILFs....but in their 30's and maybe early 40's. There is just not going to be much milfy body wise about a women 50+.....
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    @maho, I'm just giving John some friendly crap. He likes to be abused a little here on TUSCL.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Ah....:-)
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    She might have just been partying with friends and passed out and forgot to text back was hungover and didn't text back for a while. Just cause she is in her 50's doesn't mean she can't party and go out and have a good time. I could see why your worried and feeling the way you do, but you don't know anything for certain so try not to let it get to you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn Rick has good advice! Did hell freeze over? Corvus, I like your theories. The funny thing is it kind of turns me on if she has a 35 yo boy toy. Hell Im making love to an 18 year old tonight so let the old gal have her fun. Phoenix, I'm turned on by your ball sucking post. Thanks for that.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    LOL JS. Actually I (and others) have given you plenty of good advice, but 18 year old pussy fucks up your head so much that you don't want to hear it. I guess your head stays a lot clearer when she has 30+ more years on her. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It could have been so many things that stopped her from responding. But - if she was getting it - then I'd see it as a good thing. We may have different views on women - as I think women should enjoy sex as often as men. I think the more a woman fucks - the better.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    She probably had nothing going on, and didn't respond so she could get in your head.. worked.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ontario Canada, Universal Basic Income!!!! [view link] I think a basic income guarantee is mandatory. Capitalism is what creates unemployment. And Cecil Williams and the people who run Guild Memorial United Methodist Church in San Francisco have got it right. Poverty is caused by social marginalization. So a corollary is simply this, everyone wants to do well. They want to win the admiration of family and friends. So if they are not doing well, then there must be some social marginalization or disability at work here. But as the main problem is marginalization, then we should not talk about disability, as usually this just means more marginalization. And of course it is absurd that people should be accepting psychiatric labels. These are just an extreme form of oppression. So for there to be justice there has to be this basic income guarantee, or what amounts to cradle to grave welfare. The typical person on welfare takes far less out of our economy than those employed do. And if the welfare recipient is not driving around much in a car, then they are treading far more lightly on the earth than those who senselessly burn up gas and dump CO2 into the atmosphere to do jobs which produce absolutely nothing which people need to live. Now welfare takes money out of gov't coffers, but in the US welfare has never been more than 3% of federal expenditure. This is much less than corporate welfare and other expenses directed to the betterment of the middle class in order to maintain political allegiance, or to keeping the poor down. So welfare is a cheaper way to keep our society going than the present state of affairs. And then as far as federal accounts, it is the federal gov't which controls the printing press, the furnace, and interest rates which multiply the availability of money by the inverse of the interest rate. Suffice to say, federal accounts and the money supply are all under gov't control, hence it is artificial. It is just a matter of who and what are being served by it. So as those who are not doing well are simply the victims of social injustice, we must redress this social injustice. 1. Stop using psychiatric labels, learning disability labels, or morality labels. 2. Offer people value producing work, not nonsense just to get a paycheck. 3. Provide this cradle to grave welfare system as efficiently as possible, and understand that everyone wants to be a useful and meaningful part of our society. 4. Follow my recommendation and hold parents accountable for exploiting their children, using them to give themselves a adult identity. This amounts to psychological child abuse. So besides criminal prosecution where practical, also prevent disinheritance and offer something like a divorce from one's parents when their is parent v child animosity. Make the parents pay, and pay dearly. Make it so that child exploitation no longer pays. 5. And for those who insist on calling the poor lazy or immoral, know that this is how Capitalism works. It is the family where this starts, with the designation of a child as the blacksheep. Those who denigrate the poor are just doing what their parents did to them. So the poor and marginalized need to start standing up for themselves rather than submitting. They and all of us must start engaging in public advocacy and non-violent civil disobedience. 6. And then since the New Economy and Libertarianism are really just the old Social Darwinism and Eugenics Movement, saying that the poor are not fit to compete, we all need to be prepared to do more than just be non-violent. We don't want to be like Anne Frank's father, hiding in an attic waiting for the Gestapo. We need to be ready to engage in guerrilla warfare, the use of lethal force, and without taking prisoners. Unless we are willing to do this, then we are helping the eugenicists who say that we are not fit to live. Gandhi and Jesus lived in violent revolutionary times. They were only able to accomplish their works because others were maintaining the constant threat of lethal violence on a large scale. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion