tuscl

This mornings statement of truth. It is it?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Weed makes all music sound better.

I used to have a play list of music for being high, but it's not necessary. It all sounds so much more meaningful. Just play it all but always get high first.

Question. Would a real piece of shit like Barry Manilow still have some redeeming qualities, or is that expecting too much even from a miracle drug? Somebody else try it. I'm afraid to.

12 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Depends a bit how high you are and your mood. But yes, one of the local stations has this weekend night show called "Big Sonic Chill" and it's all stoner music that is awful if you're sober but amazing if you're high... super repetitive stuff that makes you lose all sense of time and place.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It is it?

WTF is that?

Or is it? is what I typed.

I apologize but for legal reasons my publisher's attorney insists that I not admit to any mistakes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just remembered, I heard a guy playing bag pipes on a street corner in Salt Lake City. Of all places! I was right in the middle of a deep, long lasting edibles high. The bagpipes were amazing. Among the greatest music I've ever heard. Bagpipes!

Yeah unfortunately I suspect that even Barry would sound good to weed.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Any good Colorado weed store can set you up with pot for any occasion. They have weed to enhance your sex life, cure back pains , and increase you music appreciation. Ask your friendly store clerk.
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    You really need to cut back on the drugs John Smith. Do you know what druggie carrion tastes like? I once found this guy in a tie-dyed t-shirt that had died by the roadside and decided to have a snack. All my buds said "don't try him, he's rank." I chowed down and within an hour my little tummy was seriously upset.

If you don't start living clean your body will not be consumed by any of normal carrion eaters. If you were in Africa the hyenas might have a go. My bud rickthelion thinks that they have no taste. But do you think any kind of vulture or crow will eat you? I think not!

Squawk!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Weed does enhance music.

I could see myself enjoying "Copacabana" while high.

Now excuse me, I'm going to roll myself a blunt. ;) I won't be listening to Barry Manilow though.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I hate to say this but I agree with the vulture, albeit for a reason that has nothing to do with his tummy!

There are many non-drug related ways to have fun and I enjoy music without the weed or other drug. To each his own, as long as you don't drive high. Driving high = not brilliant!

I still think we should legalize or decriminalize drugs (different strategies for different drugs) because I don't think the government should arrest you unless you endanger others. But I still see drugs as non-brilliant! :(
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If you really want to to trip on music, get a good set of headphones
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4Got. You really can't judge it unless you have fully tried it first. Plus, you are agreeing with what SJG says. That in an of itself suggests that you are wrong.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Get laid to "Mandy", you will love Manilow after weed.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ok I'll try anything high. Except anal.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Weed will make music better, but only for someone like JS69 who has gotten to where he depends on weed in order to function.

SJG

PHilip Glass Akhenaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfp-PFZ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion