tuscl

Clubs are a cesspool of disease

JamesSD
California
Friday, March 11, 2016 5:47 PM
I was eavesdropping today and overheard a dancer talking about how she's had the flu for the last 2 weeks. This girl of course is going to go try to sell lap dances to customers. I often wonder how many illnesses get passed around at clubs.

19 comments

• rich1960
    8 years ago
    Hey the flu is no big deal. I have often wondered about catching an STD, g strings are pretty thin. But I still keep getting lap dances!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I think it's the girls that are at risk from catching colds and shit from the customers
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When was the last time you got sick from going to the club? Anywhere where’s there’s lots of people one can catch colds and such; big office; teachers that work w/ kids; etc.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    My guidelines (not just SCs): + Wash your hands + Eat citrus ... + Watch what you stick in your mouth. I agree with the above poster that I think the dancers are more at risk than the customers. I do excuse myself to the washroom and wash my hands in between dancers.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If I don't get an annual case of "stripper crud" then I know that I have had an off year.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Best I can tell I've never caught anything from a stripper or a strip club. Rich, you're not going to catch an std from a lap dance no matter how intense if there's no sex involved.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What about the dreaded ear herpes, contracted when a stripper sticks her tongue in your ear?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've never caught anything clubbing but I don't have sex ITC like lots of you guys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Order orange-juice at the club instead of alcohol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I had a bad cold last week. Ears were still clogged this week. Went to the doctor and got an antibiotic, ears unclogged one day after taking it. I'm glad it worked. Between the doctor and medicine, it cost me $175. I noticed a lot of people at work are sick with similar colds. One time I went to work and sneezed. A girl in the other room said she suddenly caught the worse case of the flu she ever had. Shaking hands is a good way to get others sick. Something to remember if you go to church. If you're sick, feel free to shake everyone's hands. They seem to like that.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Papi: Alcohol kills germs though! OJ will only help against scurvy.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Don't worry about it. Literally, DON'T worry about. Some exciting new research suggests that stress plays an important role in who gets more frequent colds.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I got a cold last winter that I'm sure came from the club.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nasty bitches
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Ever thought about the dirtiest thing that you will find in a strip club? I'm pretty sure it is money. Just think of where all those bills have been. In who's hands, etc.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Well there's that, and the corner beside the couch in the small VIP room after two certain girls are done......
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think that I've gotten sicker from air travel - than from strip clubs. If your cf is coughing up a lung - it might be best to keep your distance.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    bubba267 - you're right about that. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "If your cf is coughing up a lung - it might be best to keep your distance." Brilliant point!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion