tuscl

Mary Ann or Ginger

rick33
Probably on an airplane
Monday, February 29, 2016 10:05 AM
JS's thread brought this to mind... Votes for Lovie or Gilligan disallowed ;)..

32 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann But Jeannie and Ellie Mae Clampett had them both beat.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ginger is a bitch who never does anal or swallows. Mary Ann does whatever you want.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Why isn't Mrs Howell an option...?
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Now that I'm getting older, I'm starting to notice that Mrs. Howell was actually pretty. Something that never even dawned on me when I was 20 or 30.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    No wonder Estafador is calling everybody on this board old. Seriously man. I'm not young and I wasn't even born when the show originally aired. The only reason I know it at all is from reruns in the 70s and I was still a little kid then. But with all of that said, can there really be a question as to whether Ginger was the sexiest? ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann Summers. She fishes, cooks, cleans . . she's like the perfect wife and companion. As for Ginger Grant, the only people I remember liking Ginger, were the men who wanted to *be* Ginger (and sing with a boa). Note: this is not a confessional.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The Professor must have been gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "No wonder Estafador is calling everybody on this board old. Seriously man. I'm not young and I wasn't even born when the show originally aired. The only reason I know it at all is from reruns in the 70s and I was still a little kid then." Haha want me to make you feel old Ricky? I remember watching the reruns in the late 80s when I was in 2nd grade. I only remember watching it when I was at home from school because I was sick. This show, I dream of genie and price is right. Man those were some boring days!
  • lookingforpink
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann for sure. Ginger comes across as a low energy, just lay there type. Mary had some energy!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann had a cuter face, a much hotter body under that red checked shirt and jean shorts and was low maintenance. Mary Ann in a heartbeat!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    As for others? How about Billy Joe and Bobby Joe from Petticoat Junction?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I think Ginger would do well on SW, while Mary Ann would be that GND that would be well received here on TUSCL.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No question - Mary Ann - she had the face and that hot little body too! Ginger seemed high maintenance - especially for an island. I fucking loved those two from petticoat junction!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've always preferred the girl next door type. Mary Ann.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This may surprise some but I chose Mary Ann. Yes I have a thing for redheads. But I also like the girl next door, naive, natural look. Plus Ginger would've been a low mileage bitch. My dream strippers are Mary Ann with either red or blond hair.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Easy choice for Maryann when I was boy. As a man, easy choice for Ginger
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann. Love those girl next door types.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There was one episode where Mary Ann got hit in the head and started to believe that she was Ginger, and so she started to dress sexy like Ginger, in long skirts with high side slits, and with high heels. I really liked that episode. And yes, I did used to DIY to Mary Ann on the television. Interesting how far things have come in terms of having control over my visual DIY materials, instead of just having to be waiting to take what was broadcast. Here: [view link] :) And as long as we are talking about such corny stuff, how many people loved to watch this like I did? [view link] Including Pamela Tiffin from Oklahoma. SJG The Best of Aaron Copland [view link]
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Mary Ann. Not even close. But let's get back to Mrs. Howell. I'm a Gilligan's Island geek and read just about everything I can find. In reality, Natalie Schafer was 17 years older that Jim Backus (Mr. Howell). She had a clause in her contract that she would not have any close up shots of her face that might show her age. So there are very few scenes in the entire run of the show where she is shown alone
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Even though I have a total crush on redheads, I'm going with Mary Ann. Ginger is a stuck-up bitch. Didn't the actress who played Mary Ann get busted for pot once?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Dawn Wells was Miss Utah, so it's no surprise she can compete in looks with Tina Louise. Raquel Welch tried out for the part of Mary Ann after all so they weren't auditioning dogs.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    "This show, I dream of genie and price is right. Man those were some boring days!" - Those Price is Right models were definitely not boring...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) Television used to be a major DIY stimulus for me, but mostly because I had nothing better. SJG
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Aaron Copeland? Really?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have no idea what's going on.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'll take that green Orion slave girl from the original Star Trek.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    lowpaw: That actress is actually rather famous. She was also in several Hogan's Heroes, and was the female in the Star Trek episode "Catspaw", where Kirk and Spock are in the Halloween castle. I agree; she's smoking! I looked her up from my Hogan's Heroes period, and was surprised she was in Star Trek as well.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Speaking of Kirk and slave girls, I was taking to my SO about Star Trek and she said the most unbelievable part of Star Trek was that Cap. James Kirk only had admitted to one son ... given how much sleeping around he was doing!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yvonne Craig, who was also Bat Girl [view link] And ever since this, I've always preferred women in one piece outfits instead of two piece. One piece can actually be more skimpy, the side boob view. [view link] Susan Oliver, Orion Green Girl Slave [view link] [view link] These were two of my sweeties to DIY to when I was in those Beavis and Butthead years of anguish. In the years since I've listened to both of them in interviews. I like women is these sorts of roles, the sexual temptress / belly dancer. I used to get up early Sunday mornings to watch TV 20's Belly Dancing with Naji Baba. Baba ran a Persian rug store, I think in Marin County, and they would have weekly Belly Dancing, on a huge rug, surrounded by musicians and people sitting on big pillows. Still today, this is my vision of paradise. I like Belly Dancer's in the movies too. So I guess I was predestined to end up in strip clubs. I just like "that kind of women". :) [view link] "In 1960 or 61, Naji Baba convinced the owner of 12 Adler to begin presenting Middle Eastern music and dance and then brought Jamila and Yousef to San Francisco." "The Vagabond was actually the first place to have Middle Eastern music. It was a very small bar in the Tenderloin opened by Naji Baba, Antoine Maloof, Louie Habib and Vince Delgado." [view link] Naji Baba Musician Teacher TV Show Producer SJG Golden Dawn history [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    Maybe they wouldn't show Barbara Eden's belly button because it was a outie.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    I pick Nichelle Nichols. But I'd hid her relaxer, her hair was pretty tragic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion