tuscl

Time to man up and choose

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the one single physical characteristic about a woman that is most likely to be the biggest turn on for you? It can be anything -- size, shape, color, etc of all or any part of her body -- but you must limit it to one characteristic. No ties, close seconds, etc.

For me it's red hair.

46 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Natural red heads, not dyed.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Tits. Big tits.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    A PHAT AZZ
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Beautiful face.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Slim waist, tight abs, which so often go together I count "em as one.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I like slender women - smallish tits - firm abs - and a nice big set of pussy lips -
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Sorry - you asked for one physical feature - so that would be big loose pussy lips
  • nj_pete
    9 years ago
    Pretty face.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Firm large natural well shaped breast with well defined largish nipples. I'm literally stunned like a deer in the headlights!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Fetti +1
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    She has to have a pretty face.

I can look past small boobs, big butt, hair color, etc etc but she has to have a pretty face. One feature I find very important in a females face is her nose. I've seen so many beautiful faces ruined by a big nose. Eyes play an important factor but the nose plays a bigger role.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Pretty face
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    TITS !!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Tough one... both ass and face, by themselves, can sometimes get me choosing a girl even if the rest isn't up to snuff. Have to say face, I guess
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    An ideal waist to hip ratio. Small waist and big hips can override a lot of other issues.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    "They're called boobs, Ed."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Overall it's the body and if it's curvy/voluptuous in the right places.

I'm attracted to thick (not fat) thighs; wide-hips; and big round booties; but if I had to pick just one body part it would be big, full, NATURAL, breasts (Ds).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK why they don't have threads of such substance as this one over on SW.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Nice hair(on her head)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "IDK why they don't have threads of such substance as this one over on SW."

What do they discus over thar? The denomination of bills they prefer? The most they've ever been paid to talk? What characteristic of a loser they laugh at the hardest?

Women are so superficial.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is much more interesting that the voting between Hillary and Bernie. The unofficial count so far is:

Hair 2

Tits. 5

Face 5

Pussy lips 1

Waist 2

Ass 1 (this one surprised me, didn't even get Papi's vote)

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    John don't ignore me! Cmon. Why can't we be friends?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I generally look at the face I like a sweet looking woman with a nice smile, that's usually a clue to her personality which is my main thing, fun, sexy, and flirty. Big boobs also gets my motor running, and ethnicity usually doesn't matter.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I get asked a lot by strippers if I am a tits or ass man and I always reply the same. I like the whole package but it is the face that initially draws me to a woman.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Face...everything else can be pretty easily worked on. She can change her hair, work out to get a nice figure, get a boob job, tan but a face is pretty much a face unless you do some massive surgery. A pretty face can make you look past other things.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago

Opposite of Shailynn.

I love a nice big proboscis. Not misshapen, but definitely large. Especially on Arab women. So sexy.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Her face. Followed very closely by her face.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Only only one thing?

Hair. Lots of long hair.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like pretty faces and I require this. I tend to like broad hips, though not exclusively.

Beyond this, I want them to know how to dress to please. It starts with high heels and makeup. When they need more than that, I want them to dress sexy. Short dresses are of course fantastic because they suggest instant access.

Otherwise it is just more the persona, the temperament. So I like to watch them a bit before I decide. I like to see how they interact with other people.

Only a subset of White girls would I go for, because the main body are of a social type which I don't care for. This does not apply to other races. But of the White girls who are politically aware and not of the main body, they are awesome. But again, this is about what goes no between their ears.

SJG

Dave.Brubeck - Take Five In A Quartet(2004) really good!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQB1-gl…
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    pretty face. That auto means pretty lips which auto means quality dick sucking service.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Pretty Face.. One shocking evening at Follies of west a dancer had what only could be described as a guy face..
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A very pretty face is a turn on.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Face surges into the lead:

Hair 3

Tits. 5

Face 13

Pussy lips 1

Waist 2

Ass 1
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think it makes a real big difference.

Also with young women, not being overweight and all, and tending to be athletic, they are usually okay below the neck.

That pretty face gets to me.

Told you about the Korean girl I watched from behind from the AMP store front window while she was cutting hair for what felt like an eternity. I didn't go in until I got to see her face.

SJG
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    All things considered, I'll take ass. But a beautiful face is of utmost importance.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's a hard choice, but I'll go with face.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    A pretty face #1, but not being "dumb as a rock" is an absolute necessity for any longevity.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Not a fair question. I scan the entire girl in about 3 seconds, Doesn't take long to determine if she has it or not without obsessing on one feature.

But I will say face
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Nice tits. Big tits can get me to overlook a lot of things, but there have been plenty of girls with smaller tits who can get me going.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    To me this is rather simple, the face. If a woman was my perfect in every other way, but a butterface, I would walk away.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    For first attraction? Definitely the face. For further attraction? She's got to be a full-fledged woman as opposed to a girl.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    Ethnicity. Asian / Filipino for me.
  • PontiacGuy
    9 years ago
    Charisma. Even a 6 can bump up to an 8 if she can keep you entertained and wanting more....ever have boring sex with a 10? Charisma
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Face
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Face.

I can't hit no BUTTER-FACE.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I like Hugh G. Rection's answer: "Firm large natural well shaped breast with well defined largish nipples" except that I prefer two-breasted women :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion