tuscl

How often do you bust a nut on a club visit?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, February 19, 2016 9:27 AM
That can include FS, BBBJ, HJ, coming in your pants, in VIP, Champagne Room or out on the floor. Do not count jerking off in the men's room. I'll start by saying 75% of the time. I do a VIP about 67% of the time. The rest of it is discreet HJ's out on the floor.

37 comments

• chattguy123
    8 years ago
    I was going to say every time till auto old fashioneds disqualified me. Oh well
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Used to be 60-70% but now that I mostly focus on OTC it's down to around 25%.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    75% if my CF is working. 25% otherwise
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's very rare for me. At most 10%. I tend to fuck for long amounts of time - and unless the dancer pulls it out and actually strokes it hard - it's going to stay very hard in my pants. The down side is that it doesn't go down quickly either - and that can be embarrassing after a few dances.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    My first 25 visits or so . . never. Last visit, TWICE. So I guess that's 4% up from 0%. :/
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    it has never happened thus far. i can't bust from simply a lap dance and i'd be surprised if any stripper could make me do it--- no matter how many consecutive songs i purchased. clubs in the area i live in aren't extras clubs. i do club out of town sometimes, but not regularly. and i haven't really been offered extras during my out of town club visits. so it has never happened
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Zero percent
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    The last two years at my favorite club , I'll say 100%,,, I don't have a wife or GF,, and I'm leery of OTC...
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    No enough!!! 50 percent!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I rarely go to the SC seeking extras and when I get them it’s sorta on the spur of the moment – I also don’t necessarily like busting a nut b/c I often like to spend a good amount of time in the club and if I bust a nut I usually wanna leave – and by the end of the visit I’ve already spent a lot. So I’d say it’s about 10% for me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Less than 10%.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder how Nina would answer this?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Or lopaw
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don’t
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    At the club: about 50% of the time since my ATF moved on and I've been focused more on OTC.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    eh, 15% maybe.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Never! came close once. Ask me how often I cum from OTC...LoL
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Only one time have I ever even come close to busting a nut during a lap dance. That girl was very good and had a perfect ass too. No other times except at an infamous El Paso club known for ultra-high mileage. At that place, 99% and it's expected.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    About 25-30% now, I guess. I've been getting pickier.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I'd say 75%or more. About 40% from a bj in the vip, 25% from a hj during a regular lapdance and 10% ldk during a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Never. A little friction from a lap dance barely even excites me at all but it only costs a little bit more than a table dance. It excites me not at all if I run into a dancer who doesn't even take her top off until the second song.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. There is one club where nutting for me had been about virtually guaranteed. I think I've walked out twice without one (with probably 40+ visits). My other favorite club it's been about 25% for me. If I could spend more that percentage would go up.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club I'm visiting. When visiting Detroit, guess my goal is 2 times per visit to a club. Sometimes it ends up being 2, 1, or 0; depending on the visit. If visiting the club in my home state/city, then 0.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Does one get full or partial points if it is a retro nut bust...67% is pretty precise! In partial seriousness, if made to guess, based on home field advantage- Follies, 90%, all in VIP, all via one method. I'm pretty picky, but connect 9 times out of 10.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I would estimate that at least 80% of my SC visits end happily. Until 2.5 years ago this was always from lap dances, but since July 2013, when I discovered the joy of the VIP room blowjob at the notorious Palace in the Pines (or, as I like to call it, "Outhouse in the Oaks") near Youngstown, roughly 30% of my ITC orgasms have resulted from BJs.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    95%.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Recently 100%
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    0% on the floor. I seem to only find a girl for VIP about 1/3 of the time lately. Once in VIP probably 75% of the time.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    never. I still can't grasp how to get these females to have sex with me because money is obviously NOT the answer.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    It was 'never' until less than a year ago in a VIP in the Tampa area. Since then: twice at that club, twice at a South Florida place, and once at the ATL mecca. All were of the LDK variety except the one in GA, which was a HJ. No sort of real markup past the dance prices, although I tipped extra. It's not anything I really look for, but if a dancer is willing and the price is right, why not.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    100% LDK everytime I walk in whether for $60 or $200. I know why i'm there and how best to get what I want and who to get it from. Ive also been at 100% at nightclubs since Jan 2015 with civvies after scouting best parties
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Probably no more than 10%. My current favorite club is no extras and none of the girls there try to make it happen. When I went to my old favorite club more regularly, it was at least 75%. Nowadays, they don't have anyone there worth taking to VIP.
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    Less than 5%. I haven't nutted in a club in almost a year and a half. Most of the dancers I've dealt with have either retired or moved. There maybe two or three dancers that could make me nut but it really just depends on their availability and if I have the money to pay them.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    All the time.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Our local strip clubs are no touching. So zero percent. In San Francisco the clubs are usually different, but I don't really go for the extras concept. I see that as chump stuff. What I have done is turn it around and DATY dancers. That goes over extremely well. My own ejaculation is not important. Let the sexual tension remain, as that also helps soften the girl up still further. As far as San Francisco strip club FS. With what I've done there, never felt comfortable that the time would be adequate. Cost too high. Not looking to be GFE. Poor comparison to AMPs. In AMP's I do FS on 99% of my visits. The other 1% would be those few rare girls who really don't do that, or who have aunt flo visiting. So then it is HJ. But mostly I'm just doing that to flatter the girl, as our session is already underway. My own ejaculation in a P4P venue is not really that important to me. AMP FS is comfortable, adequate time, affordable, I window shop until I find a girl I really like, and often as not it is mind blowing GFE. I get this because I always treat women as civilians, no exceptions. I never talk to them like they sell sex for money. SJG Debunking the Trafficking Myth: [view link] [view link] In Swingers Clubs most people don't have sex in front of others. But of those that do, it really loosens up both the men and the women. So the management always tries to make the environment conducive to it. [view link] [view link] This place was the most famous because of all the different kinds of play spaces it had. I say was because now I see that it is closed and the property sold to developers. This is a major loss for the entire world! from their rules: "Cell phones allowed only in the lobby and parking area." Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles [view link] [view link] [view link] Atlantic City, one of the largest pipe organs ever built. Look how high the ceiling is. More information to come. [view link] Yes, it is the largest in the world! [view link] It is one of only two organs in the world to have an open 64-foot rank, and the only organ to have stops voiced on 100 inches of wind pressure (about 3.6 psi). Its console features seven manuals. The pedal manual can be divided into left and right divisions 10x 32 foot stops The Diaphone-Dulzian's low-C pipe stands 59 feet (18 m) tall, weighs 3,350 pounds (1,520 kg), and produces a frequency of 8 Hz,[10] a tone that is more felt than heard; the sound of the vibrating pallet is described as "a helicopter hovering over the building". The pipe stands upright for about 40 feet (12 m), the remainder is mitred (turned) towards the Right Stage chamber's grill. All pipes taller than 32 feet (9.8 m) are designed in this manner. The organ's wind supply is the most powerful ever used in a pipe organ. The DC motors for the original eight blowers had a total power of 394 horsepower (294 kW). These were replaced with AC motors in the early 1990s, which have a total of 600 horsepower (450 kW) and their seven blowers produce 36,400 cubic feet (1,030 m3) of wind per minute. [view link] Some of the lower manuals are not only 61 keys, they are 73 or 85 keys! ( some piano music is written to take up all 88. But nothing in the standard piano repertoire goes beyond that , as with Boesendorfer's 97 keys. [view link] I saw one just like this in a local store, priced to sell at only $180k. [view link] ) [view link] Largest Pipe Organs In The World [view link] the only other organ with 64' open pipe stop. not sure if this picture shows that though [view link] extreme high ceiling! [view link] [view link] [view link] Yes, the 64' pipes are hidden somewhere behind the proscenium. They are square in cross section and made of wood. Pictures here show them. This one in Sydney and the Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall are the only two open 64' organ pipe stops in the entire world. Zero for the 128' octave. I would think it easier to design these huge pipes for horizontal, but no one seem to have done this. I would go for cast out of concrete and an integral and load bearing part of the building, as well as having common sides. No one seems to have done this though. With these extreme pipe organs, the building and the organ have to be designed together. [view link] Code Red Warning! This is like ColdnShallow turned into a 501.c3 [view link] 3 Nights in Tunisia - Diz, Jimmy Smith, Barbara Dennerlein [view link] acoustic piano action could never go as fast as these people do. I think even a semi-weighted keyboard would be too slow. Dennerlein play list, REALY GOOD! [view link]
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    SJG: serious question . . . why do you post lines and lines and lines of material completely unrelated to the topic? It seems as if you are trying to bait others into either lashing out at you or placing you on ignore. I have not ignored you because occasionally you are interesting. Seriously, why do you hijack these threads??
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    0%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion