Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How often do you go to the club?

MASCULINIST100

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How often do you go to the club?

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I haven't been to any clubs since December due to not traveling anywhere with decent clubs and bad weather. this weekend I will be in somewhere between 4 to 8 clubs on 2 nights. I end up averaging 2 nights a month, although 4 nights may happen in 1 week and I may go almost 2 months without stepping foot in a club. I would club more often if I had decent clubs near my home base, but I don't!!!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Once or twice a week now.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Every 2 months or whenever I feel like it.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Once a month now. Used to be twice a month.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Too much

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

Twice a month.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

No more than 4 or 5 times a week.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

every few months unfortunately. Saving up for a car really puts a damper on that.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

this is according to recent percentage based on how many times I clubbed in 2015. Should be much better once I get my license.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I usually go at least twice a week. I think there have been only two months in the last 20 years that I haven't been in a strip club, once when I was traveling in Europe for five weeks in 2000 and once when I was recovering from minor surgery in 2004.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I use the feel-it method – go when I feel like-it and sometimes just b/c I'm bored w/ nothing better to do.

I rarely pick a specific day I plan to go and just go w/ the feel-it method – I'd say on avg it comes out to about 2x/wk but at times it can be more and at times less – rarely will I got more than a week w/o my “medication”.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

At least once a week, but its usually twice a week. Attempting to take two weeks away from the SC as I write this.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Whenever my job takes me into the COI area, about once a month.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Every week if I keep running into a new even hotter blond stripper than the one I gave up for Lent. :) I recently skipped out for about 2 months, a recent record.

Profile picture for serrano
serrano
•

Was in Sin City few month ago.

Five nights in a row, every night strip club. It was in HEAVEN.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Once a week now twice monthly since quality of dancers has declined.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Once or twice a month

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Usually twice a week.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Once or twice a week.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ YOLO

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Maybe every 2-4 months or so. Will be going twice next week though....

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

As often as they'll have me.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

When funds allow.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

About once a week.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Only as often as possible.

A couple of years ago multiple times a week, these days, once a month or so. Depends on whether or not I've got a girl in that city or not.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

Two times a month. Hard to say no to the private dances. Hate going if I can only watch. So, I go when I have extra money to spend for dances. Cut attendace way back lately. Avoiding several entertainers. Haven't found new talent yet.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I prefer to go once per week. My preferred club is geared towards regulars.

I've only been able to go once or twice a month for the past couple of months for a variety of reasons.

Profile picture for geeman50
geeman50
•

Usually once a month...

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I agree with LDK82

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I live in a place without SCs, so I only go when I travel. When I travel, I make up for lost time. I probably hit an average of one SC a night when I'm out of town.

Profile picture for LDKisLife
LDKisLife
•

Biweekly with likekihood for more before and overnight trip or raging urges. I live in walking distance of my fave SC so i intentionally aim for slower days and earlier times.

Easing back for engagement ring and wedding savings. But i know my bachelors party will be memorable.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement