tuscl

I gave up black and asian girls for Lent...

I know, pretty big of me. How about you?

42 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The impression I'd gotten of you is that you only go for Whites, not even liking Tijuana. True?

SJG

The Rosicrucian Mysteries
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idcut9pj…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Save a nickel (or yen) each day
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Here is a guy who gave up sex for Lent. He had a brother who was a Catholic seminarian who gave him instruction on how to do it.

But the people in his office start a betting pool on when he will break. So women tried to break him to get the money.

But then they give up. They present him with a contract renouncing the money. They say they want to break him because the only reason for celibacy is to take power away from women. So they want to stop this.

So they start open tongue kissing right in front of him, cornered in a store room.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243736/

So Mikeya02, are you trying to take power away from women, a kind of reversed Lysistrata?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr04KncH…

SJG
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    No worries, mikeya02......I'll pick up the slack for you :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I gave up cookies - I will have to be institutionalized by next Tuesday - and I'm not kidding!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I could never give up redheads or blonds for anything or anyone.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    I gave up moderation for Lent.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    i eat fish tacos every Friday
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I gave up big strippers.

Spinners only for me now. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    lopaw, you always have been a sweetheart !! LOL Just pushing buttons here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Good for you, mikeya02, Clubber and I will keep the Asian babes occupied !!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Being a pagan, we don't give up anything as a demonstration of our piety, since it's really not that important to us. But for those who need self affirmation by giving up the most sacred thing you can, how about you give up Lent for Lent? I can think of no greater sacrifice for a believer than to just chuck the whole thing.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Got to find them first. Just sent a text to my Tootsie's find. Let's see if I get a response or was it SS?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    rockstar: Giving up something for Lent is a very Catholic discipline. Presbyterians, and most other Protestant denominations see Lent as an opportunity to pick up new disciplines. Do with that what you will.... ;-)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm not a huge fan of Christian dogma of any denomination, but I do like the Easter because it's based on our Ostra. It's a fertility rite so I always find someone to have sex with.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm not as strong as you folks seem to be. I know giving up Asians won't work for me.

Can I just wait until the day after Easter - and then say what I gave up? I'm thinking of giving up eggs - or milk - or steak - but I won't even try to give up strippers!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Cashman: You've already given up Lent by being unprepared, so I's say your deity should be appeased. Maybe you should go sacrifice a virgin just in case I'm wrong. If you're Christian you can't be too careful when it comes to vengeful deities.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Easter is a good time to visit AMPs.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I mean actually on Easter Sunday, when many other things are closed.

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    When's lent?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666 - if I find a virgin in the clubs I go to - that will be a first! I'd hate to sacrifice the only virgin stripper in northern New Jersey - but to appease the deities - nothing is too much!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have encountered virgin strippers in our local clubs. But usually there was a religious dogma behind this.

SJG

Rosicrucian Mysteries, Max Heindel, Oceanside California
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrdl0JXa…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mikeya02, if these black and Asian girls are really something you are accustomed to, at least this exercise will teach you to better appreciate them.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've never understood that whole giving stuff temporarily thing. What's the point. Remember, I haven't been brainwashed my whole life, so if that's what it takes to understand, never mind.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Agreed. If I really believe that something is bad, then I won't do it.

Pleasure is not bad, not even during Lent.

Never gone along with this idea that we are weak and have poor morals.

I don't go along with the entire Sin and Salvation paradigm.

To Mikeya02, who I believe only engages with White girls, I suggest getting up close and personal with some Blacks, Asians, and Latinas!

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @georgemicrodong: Maybe you're a pagan at heart? We look to nature to explain reality. Science for us is just an advanced way of looking at nature. That's why we never have a conflict with our religion and science. Science can only enhance our beliefs, not violate them.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Cashman1234 - my best friend is a virgin and she's a stripper.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Esta: Lent this year started on February 10. It runs until Easter, 40 days plus the intervening Sundays. It ends with Easter, March 27 this year.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'll be happy to take the black girls and Asian girls off your hands.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666: Well, I don't need nature to explain reality; nature *is* reality, or part of it. I believe science is doing an adequate job of learning about and explaining nature and reality. I don't see the point in adding mysticism and so-called "gods" to the mix.

Mind you, I'm not so foolish as to claim that there is no god or gods without any proof.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, whether God or gods exist, it was inevitable that mankind believed in Him or them. It is a part of nature.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Wow! NinaBambina - that's excellent - and I didn't expect that. I wonder if it's not as rare as I had thought.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    "stripper" and "virgin". Isn't that a oxymoron?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    larryfisherman - again, as I said, my best friend is a stripper and she's a virgin. She makes good money too so it's not like she isn't hot.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Isn't it kinda lame nowadays to be a virgin?(assuming she's legal age. Obviously I have no clue how old she is.)
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    NinaBambina- "I got strippers in my life, but they virgins to me." Drake-Energy
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ok, I'm also giving up virgins for Lent
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I'm giving up Lent for virgins.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    I'm giving up reading troll, spammer, and other idiotic threads for lent...............
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I gave up dances from a hot blond stripper a couple weeks ago but she didn't seem to appreciate my sacrifice. Apparently she gave up taking her top off during the first dance of a two for one before Lent even started. However I forgot after not visiting for 2 months.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    She's 23. I don't think it's lame. Plenty of guys want to fuck her, she just hasn't yet. She's not saving herself or anything, she wants to lose her virginity, it just hasn't happened. She's pretty introverted and hasn't had many relationships anyway.

I think she's embarrassed about it so I guess she thinks it's lame.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    That was to chessmaster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion