tuscl

Shitty weather on the weekends?

chessmaster
Illinois
Does it deter pl's from going to the show clubs?

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Nope ! The clubs are often less crowded cuz the wimps stay home.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Nope! Not me at least!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Went this afternoon - so one PL was enjoying the indoor weather. It was a sparse turnout.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Why bother. The hotties will stay home for sure. They are not that desperate for cash
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    It doesn't make sense to me, but the clubs are always less full when it is raining.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It depends on what it is. Blizzards and tornadoes are bad, but if it's just rain, that's not stopping me.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    What's bad weather?

Is it 80 degrees with a chance of potholes in the parking lot? Even my 4x4 doesn't let a couple pot holes stop me. True story, since it's the only factor slowing down a pl from going to a club, and that's if he has a shitty foreign/Japanese car in Phoenix.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The tiniest bit of ice or shuts down Atlanta. Anybody that doesn't absolutely have to go anywhere stays hunkered down at home.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've had great times at clubs in the Snow Belt (Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, . . .) in near-blizzard conditions. Even in the worst weather, some hotties show up but the wimpy PLs stay home, so the hottie/PL ratio can be quite favorable :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've gone to clubs in the south with snow sleet and freezing rain covered roads and torrential rains outside. snow cuts down on the crowd size. If I'm getting tired of visiting a club, a forecast for rain could keep me home. If I'm determined to visit, there needs to be an f5 tornado in the way to slow me down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess if it’s dangerous weather it will deter most but not all hardcore PLs – also depends on how horny one is.

I venture to say most dancers go in, whether good weather or not, more b/c they have/need to than b/c they want-to – i.e. horny PLs will go-in in less than ideal weather b/c they need that nut and dancers will go-in in less than ideal weather b/c they need/want that cash.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    When it rains here everybody loses their mind and freaks out on the road. So many people have no idea how to drive in the rain, and the freeways become a mad max movie. On those kind of days I will still club, but tend to stay closer to home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion