A Head Case?

gawker
Older than dirt
Several months ago I became aware of a relatively new dancer at my favorite club. She matched all of my personal criteria for hotness and I set a goal of getting to know her better - much better. After several lap dances I asked her to VIP and inquired as to what was available. After my best efforts a HJ was the best I could bargain for. She was very good in VIP and left me wanting more - much more.
Over the next couple of months I visited her at the club and changed my plea to OTC and eventually she agreed. The price was too high but I knew what I wanted and in my mind said, at this price, just once then move on. Well she certainly was expert at entertaining and I had a fucking ball - literally. Rather than moving on I tried to develop a relationship of sorts and next took her furniture shopping. She brought her tiny dog and when I questioned about the dog, she said its okay. She's a therapy dog and I have a card.
My next couple of visits were pricey, but well done. Today she called and needed a couple of hundred, which I agreed to send and did. I then went and ran errands. When I came out of one store where I'd been for 30 minutes, I found 16 missed phone calls and about 20 texts. Apparently when she had gone to pick up the money I sent, they wanted information on the sender ( which she didn't have) the text messages started off with questions and then escalated to name calling , threats, and dismissal " You fuckin asshole!, Answer your fuckin phone!!
I initially answered her question and then asked what the tirade was all about. She said the store where she was picking up the money was crowded and guys were giving her a hard time about it and she was embarrassed. She ended by saying, "I hate feeling abandoned".
Therapy dog? Rage over a perceived slight? Feelings of abandonment?
Anyone think she'll boiling the white rabbit soon? Where's Dr. Phil when I need him?

21 comments

• Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Isn't she emotionally draining for you? Wow. "Every regular has a shelf life." This works for both PLs and dancers.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She's wack-a-doodle and you know it. What to do?
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Depends how good the head is?
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    That's just "white noise" to the head that counts! Might throw us mere mortals for a loop, but you are the Iron Man!
    Hmmm, I've seen your headless avatar somewhere.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Larry, the fisher of men (and women) - the head and the fucking are exceptional. I have always rated my ATF as a 10 in the oral art, and this tart is a 9.9. Her tongue use is nonpareil.
    Mikey - that is the big question. What to do. A while back she unloaded about a former BF who kicked her out of their apartment. She described hanging his dog; burning his car, etc. in order to get even. I called her on it a day or two later and she laughed it off saying she was just fantasizing. On one hand I've invested time and money developing a level of trust and comfort and feel as if I'm now at a point to start "cashing in" but am somewhat concerned that this comfort and trust becomes dependence in her mind. I have no indication that she's capable of violence, but retribution can take many forms.
    Rockie - wait till you see her at work next week - her new hair cost me $474 but it's gorgeous. You like the far Eastern flavor of my new Avatar?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"She's wack-a-doodle"

This is clinically the correct term.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    She's young if I remember correctly right?

I see a changing trend and I am having more interactions with younger people these days. Younger as in under 27. It amazes me how all these little shits think they are so superior and have no patience what so ever. Entitlement comes to mind often too. It's because their parents pussy whipped these kids too much. I don't think this tirade is specific to this dancer but specific to her generation in general. Thank god I just missed the age cut off and am classified as a Gen Xer. We used to be the pussies but now we are looking pretty damn cool compared to the millennials.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    gawker - You sure know how to pick em. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One thing for sure gawker - I don't think I'd let anyone with issues like that ever take my cock and put it in her mouth. Just saying.....
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Absolutely bat shit crazy. Got to wonder how she'll ever be in a long term relationship or marriage.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Is this the CF?

I lost track. Is this the one that you went to IKEA with?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A lot of dancers have issues and a lot of people; especially young and impatient people; have issues w/ anger.

But yeah – she may not be coo-coo but def seems volatile and may not be worth the headache.

And I’ve heard of a lot of people having therapy dogs for many reasons; sorta like people that get handicap stickers that may not really be handicapped – but she could def have some trauma as many dancers seem to.

At best set some boundaries b/w you and her – you seem not to do that with your hos :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Sounds crazy to me. I would walk away. She is going ballistic over not being able to get ahold of you for 30 min. I can only imagine her reaction for something that matters.

You have stepped away from one crazy woman to another. I can only wish you luck and say be safe.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "That's just "white noise" to the head that counts! Might throw us mere mortals for a loop, but you are the Iron Man!"

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "You have stepped away from one crazy woman to another. I can only wish you luck and say be safe."

If staying with crazy whores was an Olympic sport gawker would have a gold medal!
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Lots of women DO have anger & rage issues like that. Papi's right in that often it stems from childhood abuse, trauma, or early death of a father or mother (there are other causes too).

If you want to stay with a woman like this, you need to understand her needs and be there for her. Most guys can't or won't be bothered to. She knows this. She may not acknowledge it to you, but she *knows* it. The upside (if you can call it that) is if she's conscious enough to be self aware of her anger & rage tendencies is she will remember you can be EXTRA NICE & GRATEFUL when she returns to a stable mood. Often the trigger times are stress, feeling helpless & abandoned, social anxiety, and her mental period. For all you know all four items may have hit her simultaneously that day.

Tl;dr - if you want an OTC relationship with this woman, you need to answer your phone, if it's just a text msg to say, "busy, will call you in 1 hour".
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I meant "menstral period" aka Aunt Flo. I swear I do proofread these. Also there's no real "cure" nor can you "fix" her. Mood stabilizer (drugs) may help, but not really. I would try to figure out when her time of the month is, and avoid her then.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBd…

Gawker, you seem to be in the danger zone.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Danger zone indeed. Quite the dilemma.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If the sex is that good, just try not to piss her off. But who knows with crazy bitches.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Dominic - he shouldn't put up with this if it was a regular relationship (trust me I did for far too long) let alone if he is paying her for sex. he shouldn't have to be there for her, it's P4P. Besides have you never left your phone in the car or another room? That what he did and received 16 calls and 20 texts over 30 min! (Big red flags)
    I'm with you if you have your phone and are busy to reply if you can. But what if he can't? If I'm in a meeting, I'm not taking out my phone to reply to anyone.
    I don't want her gratefulness, I want to have fun. If I want stress I'll have a girlfriend. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion