tuscl

Proper etiquette for titty sucking

larryfisherman
California
Friday, February 12, 2016 12:26 PM
I'm still kind of new to the strip club scene. The other day I was getting some dances from a girl with amazing titties. She put them in my face a few times. I wanted to suck them so bad, but I wasn't sure if it's disrespectful to dancers to suck their tits without permission and it seems kind of lame to ask her if I can suck her titties. Is there a sign dancers give you that lets you know it's fine to suck their tits? Some expertise on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

43 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just check out the bumps on the areole. if she protests tell her that you are blind and reading the bumps they said lick here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… Is there a sign dancers give you that lets you know it's fine to suck their tits …” It’s hard to read women let-alone strippers – if it was easy so many of us PLs would not be taken. Some will actually put their tit in your mouth; but this is def an exception but still worth noting. Many will put their tits in your face to turn you-on so you keep buying dances but they don’t like them being sucked (many a stripper is not into bodily fluids of any kind). You can go for the “pre-suck” move – LOL – that’s not really a move – but sometimes what I do is kinda kiss their boobs around but not on the areola/nipple and if she does not object to that I slowly go for the nip – sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. Communication is key in strip-clubs to avoid misunderstandings or to make sure one gets what they want – if her tits are in yo face you can say something innocent like “can I taste them?” – they’ll say “yes”; “no”; or not say anything so not to look like a ho I guess – but if they don’t say anything then I slow move to the promised-land. If it’s a low-mileage club; less of a chance of lactation – if it’s a mileage club much better chance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Chances may also increase if you wait till the 2nd-song b/f attacking the titty - she may not want to let her titties sucked if she thinks the custy is a one-and-done dance - but may allow it if she thinks you are buying more than one dance.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "I wanted to suck them so bad, but I wasn't sure if it's disrespectful to dancers to suck their tits without permission" i use to think the EXACT same thing. then one day i got more aggresive and just said "fuck it" and i went for it. ever since then i just go for it and i haven't had any of them pull back or tell me no. my advice: just go for it--- if you're buying a VIP they seem to be just fine with it
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Before the dance, always ask for *her* rules or her boundaries. Most will be upfront. I only been in mid-contact or low-contact clubs. In those clubs titty sucking is a no-no, so line of sight is important (so you aren't blatant and get caught). What I found was after a few dances, she gets a feel for you to see if she can handle you, then she may or may not offer it up. I found, first, she offered titty fondling (which I didn't end up doing). --> "You can touch them but not too hard, OK?" Then she offered, what appeared to be titty sucking. She moved her bikini top to the side (the one the bouncers and mgmt. couldn't see), put the boob on my lips and cheek, then whispered in my ear and she nibbled my ear and shitshifted my cock: --> "Go on. Just not too much pressure on them, got it?" Then I tipped when the dances were over.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    missed one while proofreading. should be "stick-shifted"
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    this is probably my favorite lap dance activity
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have no idea but I know some strippers will actually put the tits on your lips as if its OK but I have personally never tried.
  • geeman50
    8 years ago
    I'm with "GoVikings" ...its the best part of a lap dance and I will generally always try to go for it...if they don't want you to suck them, they will generally gently tell you no or try to upgrade you to a VIP where they say they will allow it. I usually treat it as a test to see if I might get a VIP from a girl ...no sucky no VIP for me. I have found that when they do allow it on a lap dance, they sometimes will allow more in a VIP...have had good luck in sucking and fondling their tits and playing with the promised land as well. When they give a poor lap dance they will probably also give a poor VIP...
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    In my experience, you want to test that just like you would kissing a woman on the lips for the first time. If you get close and she moves away, assuming she is paying attention to your intentions, you have a clear signal. If you get close and she moves her titties closer to your lips, you have your signal the other way. Also, touching her nips with your fingertips, then moving your mouth closer, will give you another signal. Some of them will literally shove their titties into your face as you get close. If you want to be respectful, focus on signals.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The girls tell me that the proper etiquette is make sure your treat both of them the same.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Of *course* it's disrespectful to suck on a dancer's titties without asking her, just as it is for any other woman. The fact that she's a sex worker doesn't suddenly give you some right to do whatever the fuck you want to her without permission. So just ask first. She won't be offended or freaked out or anything like that, and will probably say yes, simply because it's likely to yield a larger tip. Normally, I'd think that it goes without saying that you should ascertain how she likes it done, e.g. hard, soft, etc, but seeing as how you didn't know it would be disrespectful in the first place, I'll say it. You should also ascertain how hard or soft or whatever she's comfortable with before going in for the kill. Sheesh. Do people think simple courtesy doesn't apply just because a woman fucks, sucks, grinds, etc, for money?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Depends totally on the girl. i agree wait until the 2nd or 3rd song. I used to have a regular girl who's titty's i sucked on like any GF I've ever had in my life.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Well said Shadowcat haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – you know you have a keeper when you are sucking on a stripper’s titty and she tells you the other titty is getting jealous :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree with gmd, although I'd also say that, at least for certain things, there are ways to communicate without constantly peppering her with "hey, mind if I ...?". Although once sucking is involved, that's probably an always-ask sitch. Not a criticism at all, but I don't ever do what Dominic does -- ask what her rules are, up front. For many of the girls, their rules are fluid, based on how much they trust and like (or tolerate) you. I'm not interested in her lowest-common-denominator rules for the average customer. I expect that wherever there's ambiguity -- and most strippers have plenty, even if they claim X or Y is a hard limit -- that over time she'll loosen her rules for me, because I'm awesome, and a good regular, and trustworthy, and smell freaking great, and she knows I'll be spending more if she makes me happy, and she realizes the bouncers give me far more leeway than most customers, and yadda yadda. I like her to have to call an audible right during the action, and tailor her response to me, personally; not at all interested in her by-rote rules for average customers.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Ha papi! That has happened to me!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I find the rules are fluid and change. I do like to still ask upfront even if I'm just getting the base rules. As time goes on, I think I will get the sixth sense you all have. ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    There's no universal rule regarding tit sucking in a club. There is a huge range from girls who don't want any bodily fluids exchanged - to girls who will push them in your mouth and ask you to nibble on them. I'd recommend you do what papi chulo suggested - if she puts them in your face - ask if you can taste them - and see how she responds. Don't go for it on the first dance - wait a few so she knows you aren't a quickie. It's as mentioned above - a good indicator of what you can expect if you get her in VIP.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like WetWilly's thinking, that sounds pretty reasonable. I definitely won't ask her if I can suck her tits. If I want to do it, I'll do it, assuming she gives me signals.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    To be clear, I was suggesting that one ask "what are the rules," I simply ask if they mind having their boobs played with, and nipples sucked. It's pretty much a prerequisite for me buying a dance. And yeah, I ask *before* the first dance. Screw all this wasting money on dances that turn out to suck.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    You'll rarely get a direct verbal indicating "green light-GO!", so just start off slowly with some nuzzling, then some small licks, and if she's ok with that you just build your way on up to full on feeding. Same with FOV (and FIV for those so inclined).
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    We spend 9 months getting out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in. Then we start off nursing, just the way they're designed. But many mothers cut us short and we spend our adulthood trying to get what we missed as children. So much for Freud.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I'm either extremely good at reading whether or not a dancer allows titty sucking or else I've just been really lucky. I would I've sucked the nipples of about half the dancers I've gotten dances from. A few of them told me to suck their nipples (even on my very first dance with them), a few of them made it pretty obvious they allowed titty sucking by continuously rubbing their nipple between my lips, and the rest I initiated on my own. I did ask a couple if I could suck their nipples, only two told me no. The majority of the dancers I could just tell they would allow it because they just gave off that vibe. So I would just kind of kiss their breasts and then work my way towards their nipples. None of them stopped me. Some of these dancers were on the first or second dance, others were after a couple visits. I find its a similar approach to trying to see if you can rub a dancers pussy or finger her. You just kind of gradually move your hand closer and closer and see if she stops you.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Forgot to mention...apparently all the girls over on StripperWeb are completely grossed out by this and would never allow a customer to suck their tits.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    @footballguy Those girls are grossed out by everything that happens in a strip club with the exception of money being transferred from customers to themselves.
  • ReiDetroit
    8 years ago
    Just simply ask. Some girls are okay with it and some girls aren't. Motor boating is the norm at my club, so I always tell guys when they ask "There have been like 20 faces in my tits tonight, but if you're okay with that, then go ahead."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So fuck em if they can't take a joke. Yeah, just fuck them titties.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The girls on stripperweb always say that shit! Thats part of the reason I'm here on this site. I read some shit over there about how you can't discuss mileage - wtf! It's called stripperweb - not stuckuppoledancersweb -
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^RE: StripperWeb chicks. It was like my dancer (on 12/18) headed off my objection before I could even bring it up. She said, "Go ahead. You're my first customer tonight and no one else is going to be on them. So have at it." It made me SERIOUSLY consider it, even though I didn't partake that day.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the insight ReiDetroit, it's good to get a dancer's point of view.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    If a dancer shoves them into your face, I take that as an invitation to nibble and suck. If she brings them close, but just out of reach, just slowly lean forward as if to make mouth to tit contact. If she turns, moves back or otherwise prevents you from nibbling, don't press the matter any more. Don't strike like a rattlesnake, rather give her an opportunity to either block or not block. Dancers are pretty good at using their body position to allow or prevent just about any type of contact.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I believe it is proper etiquette to let the dancer suck my dick before I suck her tits. Ladies first.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What's the worst that will happen if you go for it and she doesn't want it? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    . larryfisherman: "Is there a sign dancers give you that lets you know it's fine to suck their tits?" larryfisherman: "She put them in my face a few times." <<< This is the sign. Gently lick your tounge rolling around the nipple - about 2 seconds a rotation. Yes that slow. It will slow her dance pace also. That pause sends a signal to love portion of her brain and her nipples will get hard - wanting more. When that happens - put a bigger portion of her boobs in your mouth. Gentle suction and then let the tounge lick the top of her nipples. Repeat the same with left boob. Guaranteed good time after that. Tip dancer well and give a warm hug before leaving.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    . larryfisherman: "Is there a sign dancers give you that lets you know it's fine to suck their tits?" larryfisherman: "She put them in my face a few times." <<< This is the sign. Gently lick your tounge rolling around the nipple - about 2 seconds a rotation. Yes that slow. It will slow her dance pace also. That pause sends a signal to love portion of her brain and her nipples will get hard - wanting more. When that happens - put a bigger portion of her boobs in your mouth. Gentle suction and then let the tounge lick the top of her nipples. Repeat the same with left boob. Guaranteed good time after that. Tip dancer well and give a warm hug before leaving.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    sorry - incomplete replies above - hopefully 3rd time full reply gets posted. larryfisherman: "Is there a sign dancers give you that lets you know it's fine to suck their tits?" larryfisherman: "She put them in my face a few times." (This is the sign.) Gently lick your tounge rolling around the nipple - about 2 seconds a rotation. Yes that slow. It will slow her dance pace also. That pause sends a signal to love portion of her brain and her nipples will get hard - wanting more. When that happens - put a bigger portion of her boobs in your mouth. Gentle suction and then let the tounge lick the top of her nipples. Repeat the same with left boob. Guaranteed good time after that. Tip dancer well and give a warm hug before leaving.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just because she put them in your face that's a sign? I've had lots of strippers just put their fits in my face.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Or tits rather.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    8 years ago
    If she Stevie Wonder's you then it's probably OK. It's probably a good idea to ask first. I usually ask first and they'll say either Yes or No. I recently complemented a dancer on her nipples because they really were great. She began Steveieing me and I took that as a sign that it was OK to suck. So without asking permission first, I went ahead and commenced sucking. She didn't seem to mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And then one has the freaks that don’t mind but seem to get off on it. I was at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach two weeks ago and was “engaged” in some dances with a BBW ebony with big firm natural Ds w/ big hard nipples – of course I could not let those bigguns go to waste – I mean o/w they were just hanging there serving no useful purpose as far as I was concerned – so I started feasting on those chocolate melons and the freak starts getting cubes of ice from her drink and placing them on her big tits for my sucking pleasure (and perhaps hers?) – she did this repeatedly and sometimes a cube of ice would fall in my mouth and I’d be sucking that titty and hard nipple while the cube of ice was swirling b/w my tongue and her big nip. And the freak takes it one step further and starts placing cubes of ice in her pussy for me to go in there with my finger and swirl the cube of ice in that pussy – she was a very outgoing girl to say the least.
  • SoCalResident
    5 months ago
    I think that asking the girl ahead of time, before going into the VIP, if she will let me suck her tits is perhaps good etiquette. But for me it’s more of an insurance policy. I don’t want to spend money on a VIP where I find out I won’t be allowed to suck her tits. Sucking tits is the main reason I go to strip clubs. I always ask first.
  • Jascoi
    5 months ago
    on the showroom before deciding to do VIP or not, I would make a light pass over her nipples and see how she responds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion