tuscl

Massage

Timex345
Illinois
Thank God for loose women with questionable morals.
One man's trash is certainly my treasure.
I have completely gone to the dark side.
I have no desire to return to traditional dating.
I even had to stop going to a local bank branch because it
was like a sorority. All of the women who work there really annoy me.
They are all young and either engaged or married. They all have huge
rocks on their ring fingers. I guess we all pay for it in the end even if you
aren't a customer at a showclub.

5 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    You know why divorce costs so much??
    Because it is worth it!
    Unless you are young and have a no strings f__k buddy that can dial up for a booty call, you pay for it!
    Average date in your 20's dinner and a show $40 for her and $40 for you(you would not spend near as much by yourself)m drinks for her $25, movie $40 for the 2 of you to see a movie you would not even watch on TV and then you MIGHT and usually you have to go out at least two or three times to get any and then it is a "relationship" yuck. $40+ $40 + $25 + $40 = $145 That goes a away toward what you want with no strings or BS
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I feel bad. I passed up a no strings fuck buddy girl from my previous workplace. I just felt like it was some kind of stunt propositioning me for sex or an all nighter one nighter at a local hotel in front of her fellow workers at work. I thought she was serious though. It wasn't totally out of the blue. I think there was something in the water. It seemed like the whole town was fucking and screwing like crazy. Highest teenage pregnancy rate in the whole state of NC at the time I believe. Over in the next county, they had a higher per capita murder rate than New York City so maybe our water had something in it.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm with you in your assessment,

"...it was like a sorority. All of the women who work there really annoy me.
    They are all young and either engaged or married. They all have huge
    rocks on their ring fingers."

You know what they also do, they exploit children. They have children and use them to give themselves social status and legitimacy.

As Comrade Engels showed us, Marriage and Prostitution are two side of the same coin.

SJG

best of WOODY GUTHRIE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQYbhL0…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We try to outlaw prostitution, but it does not work. We don't try to outlaw all marriage, but we do outlaw some, polygamy. But this also is unenforceable. I think we should de-criminalize consensual conduct between adults.

But we MUST stop the abuse of children, and all the more so in the venue where it is encouraged and legitimated, the Middle-Class Family.

SJG

Best of Woody Guthrie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQYbhL0…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Now, if you could just find a web site called the ultimate showclub list, you'd be all set.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion