tuscl

larryfisherman strikes again

larryfisherman
California
So last night I made it rain $30,000 on a stripper. Is that too much money?

I'm being serious, no sarcasm please.

34 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Its your world. Do you. I'll be looking for the pretty white girl with the biggest ass.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    When I started the rainstorm, all the customers in the club quickly exited the club, so it was just my entourage (of 15) and the dancers that were left. Since nobody was there, the dancers gave me and my buddies blowjobs right there in the main room. It was looking like a orgy.

What a great night!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    You come here claiming to drop 30k on a stripper, and then ask if it's too much. What are you trying to prove?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Based on his other thread I think he's trying to pull another prank thread just to show that he's just a kidder.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    C'mon guys, don't feed the troll.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    +1 gammanu95
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    gammanu- we could give him some peenuts or pisstachios maybe he's a squirrel not a troll.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    What's TUSCL demographic? 80% older guys with no sense of humor. I think most sensible people should be able to tell I'm joking. I don't think there's ever been anyone in the history of the world to make it rain $30,000 on one stripper, keywords one stripper. I could say the most outrageous thing, but when I say I'm joking, some of you old geezers get your panties in a bunch.

@gammanu95- you've been here for a year and half, and you only have 7 reviews? Step your game up!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Better question how long is the shelf life of a young whippersnapper after he gets spanked for being a dumbass ?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @larryfisherman-
    Yeah most of us realized that you were clowning. But please realize that there have been others in the past who have tried to boast about whatever here, and it didn't go over well. Consider this a pretty gentle ribbing.

And no.......there is a lovely demographic represented here on TUSCL. We are not all old. Or even guys for that matter. We are actually fairly diverse. But what we all do have in common is our love & pursuit of SC happiness, in whatever form that takes for each of us :)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    And to think you guys were worried in the the thread about him wasting $500 in rain on a stripper. Benefit of the doubt, my ass. Maybe when he grows up.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @Dominic77- I doubt you've ever been in a strip club, you have no reviews.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    No disrespect to you Lopaw. There's a lot of TUSCL vets I look forward to learning from. I was just talking to the ones that were bitching and moaning.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    That's the best you got? Grow up.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    sorry larry - you started this thread with great expectations - but just got mired in mud.

... please start a new one. we'll play along.

get tips from this dude
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CoYBdwm…
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I make it rain with blank checks.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    larry i respect your goals. I will one day make it rain 30k after my wife leaves me. Until then I have to support her ass
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ hopefully not signed.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice Larry. Keep the good times rolling! I like your style... never mind the haters
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    ^^^Thanks
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Larry is a fucking pimp!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lies.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO shailynn is right lol....dude your a troll and a fake lol omg
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Truth! More lies by LF. Everyone place him on ignorance.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    PSA, Larry strikes again in his last review of Casa Diablo. This time complaining of the 3 for $100 dance pricing.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It takes a long time to earn $100 delivering the local paper on his bike.
  • LouieSailorman
    8 years ago
    Meat, Larry's complaining about 3 dances costing $100? But his profile says he's a big fish in a small pond and he claims to spend tens of thousands on his favorites. LarryFullOfShiterman
  • LouieSailorman
    8 years ago
    LarryFullOfShiterman lies again! He ain't no playa! He just a liya!!!
  • LouieSailorman
    8 years ago
    Title should read: LarryFisherman STRIKES OUT again. Swing and a miss!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ we shall see how long before the pussy Fisherman puts you on ignore for correctly calling his ass out.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Last night, I made it rain with a bunch of blank checks. I'll let you know how much I spent in a few days.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    $30k? That's got to be a type. Even a RICH STUD like me would never even dream of doing that.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

SJG

Yanis Varoufakis: "And the Weak Suffer What They Must?" | Talks at Google
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Zpkz7l…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion