tuscl

SS

Sunday, January 31, 2016 4:25 PM
I'm always shy to talk about certain things on here (my reasons for dancing, education plans, relationship status, my sexual turn ons/what I like to do in the sack) because I feel like it instantly gets categorized as SS. Don't get me wrong, do I think most strippers are nursing a drug habit while lying about going to medical school..he'll yeah I do. But do I think ALL strippers are compulsive liars..I hope not! So my question is, would you prefer a dancer to tell you about school, relationships etc or just save it because you don't believe it. (I'm not necessarily talking about myself or any other dancers on this board, more in regards to dancers at SCs you go to)

36 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would say for me it depends on the connection built and the amount of trust that has been built between dancer and customer.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I don't mind talking about almost anything with a dancer. I'm not someone for whom it destroys "the fantasy." I might be an exception there, though. If she really is going to school, it can be an interesting conversation. I once had a very engaging conversation about the theoretical physics behind what might someday become a real warp drive engine with a dancer at a local club. It was *obvious* she knew what she was talking about.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I would prefer for her to shoot it straight with me. I'm naive enough as it is, I would probably believe their lies.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) I'd rather the girls just be honest. Because it's so obvious when they are lying... Except when they tell me how good I ..... lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Personally, I'd prefer not to hear about a dancer's boyfriend, pimp, drug habit, fucked up childhood.... until I develop a relationship with her. And then only after I have steered the conversation towards it. I do enjoy talking about relatively positive things though. I don't mind is it's all BS. I don't look to hook up with them outside of the club anyway.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    But what I'm saying is I really do go to school, I enjoy turning on men, I love giving head blah blah..is it even worth me saying that kinda stuff or will it automatically be seen as SS and therefore a lie.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey lady, talk if you wish. I like to talk with people unless they are so damn stupid it hurts my brain. We don't know each other, and if we ever should meet (not likely) I won't mind if you talk about yourself.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It would probably be seen as SS unless you show them otherwise, but so what.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ lol
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Yeah I guess it doesn't matter if people believe me or not. I really don't care too much I'm just bored (I quit Hooters yesterday) and asking questions out of curiously/boredom
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    I peer the straight forward aproach but I can play along to build a mutual respect.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    *perfer. Damn phone
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    --->"So my question is, would you prefer a dancer to tell you about school, relationships etc or just save it because you don't believe it. " I like it, especially as we spend more time together. Many strippers say they do much better when they dumb themselves down, but I go crazy for a smart stripper, so school talk is something I particularly enjoy. Relationships are a double-edged sword and unless we know each other very well, there's only one thing I want to know that pertains to relationships, and that is: will I get you in trouble if I text you, and if so, what times should I avoid. I typically spend 3-5 hours per trip, all with the same girl, and it can't be sex talk the entire time.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To anon- Some might see it that way and others might be turned off or on, depending on their own thoughts but you are not responsible for anyone other than your self at this stage in your life. If there was one thing that could make a difference in your life this is your chance to go for it now, while you have the energy , belief, and time to make things turn out the way you want them to. Remember this, nothing ever works out the way it was planned, it can be better or worse and I'm not saying that things don't work out well what I am trying to tell you is that things look so different given time and distance, that your 18 year old self will be amazed by your 25 year old self and at 40 things look different again, hopefully at 40 you have gained some success and are settled in an enjoyable way. If you enjoy doing the things you say, don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't , also don't worry about what people think, as long as you do things the right way, who cares what they think. Getting ahead is up to you and you alone. So in essence talk about whatever you are interested in don't allow anyone to inhibit you . I think you are an interesting person, and a cool chick and I enjoy talking and exchanging ideas with you. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    If they tell me a story, it better be true because I will ask about the details and form questions from the details she says. If it is true enough or based on truth but slightly fictionalized, she will be able to answer. If its completion fiction she cant. If they say they are in school, I'll ask, What is your next exam on? how many remaining semesters? Any govt licenses for your career? How many people dropped out from when you started? What inspired you to pick that career? Would you tell anyone else to go into that career or not now that you are at the point your are or not? A pharmacist stripper told me, she can't sleep at night not knowing if she killed or injured someone by making a mistake with a prescription, told me never to let anyone go into the pharmacy profession. >I'm always shy to talk about certain things on here TUSCL isn't a SC or BP. You can say shit here you can't say in a SC. Feel free to share your story here (and ignore the trolls). It is more believable here than in a SC, since there is nothing to sell here. >my reasons for dancing I dont think a customer should ask that ITC, too personal so its fake. There is only 1 answer, "I want $". >education plans Generic enough to ask. Don't put down a stripper for not graduating or being college educated. >relationship status ITC, I have a BF=no extras, I am single=extras, not a real answer >my sexual turn ons/what I like to do in the sack ITC this is just upselling to make me think she is a dirty freak.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I enjoy hearing anything a stripper wants to tell me -- alleged educational plans, sexual preferences, interests other than dancing -- with the exception of boyfriend and financial troubles. Whether I believe it all is another question entirely, but the conversation is part of the fun. I *hate* it when a stripper starts a convo by complaining that she hasn't made any money all evening (or week, or whatever).
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Why would you interrogate a stripper? Where is the fun in that? @anon - As you can tell all of us custies are different. You will need read your custie and adjust accordingly. It's not one size fits all.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    --->" I *hate* it when a stripper starts a convo by complaining that she hasn't made any money all evening (or week, or whatever)." I have to admit, I don't mind when a stripper tells me this, but I think I have the opposite reaction of most PLs. Instead of feeling obligated to get dances with her, as if I'm somehow responsible for her making money, it brings out the predatory customer in me. A stripper who is essentially telling me she's desperate, especially on a slow shift (and I pretty much only do slow shifts), is a stripper who is going to be loosening her rules for me if she wants me to open my wallet. I realize that especially with the white knights, but even just your run-of-the-mill PLs, they might feel some pressure to take care of her. I'm definitely doing my happy dance :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Subra - interesting read of the situation. I gotta start listening to opportunity knocking.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    First off i don't think most of us on here would consider what you say SS at this point. Because you haven't even started dancing yet. And you also showed the willingness,curiosity or whatever to come on here and learn something about the mindset of your future customers. So maybe I'm wrong but I think you are much more liking to shoot your future custies SS than you are us......and to answer your question I would like to be straight up with about anything thats going on with her. I like to feel a personal connection to her. The only thing that annoys me is when they tend to talk about their BF if they have one too much.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Just be yourself, anongirl. You write well, so I assume that you have done better than average in school. Personally, I don't like talking to dummies. Smart women are a turn-on for me, whether we are talking at the bar or you are on my lap. So, seriously, talk about your courses/dreams/ambitions/hobbies. Stay up on current events - one of my favorites and I had a great conversation about the hydrofoil cats in the last America's Cup races. Believe me, the guys who value this generally have money and are willing to spend it on girls who have it. Just be you, and tell the truth.
  • likesnudegirls
    8 years ago
    Because of the anonymity here, I think you can be completely honest here, and a lot of the guys will believe you. If you are saying something that is generally unbelievable, or something that is typical SS, then you probably won't be believed, even if you are telling the truth, By reading the comments here, I think some of the guys will never believe anything any dancer ever says. As far as ITC, for me, the smarter and more honest the better. The best times I have with a dancer is when I can feel that I have made a personal connection, and that I have enjoyed the conversation. Conversations are better with people who have a wide range of knowledge. My BS radar is on overdrive when I am in the club, since I know that most of the time, the dancers aren't being honest. If they are decent looking, and we can have a normal back and forth conversation, and are willing to spend some time with me, they usually get in the door with me. If they come in and act like I am the hottest, sexiest guy in there, I know it is BS, and no matter how good looking they are, they won't get anywhere with me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So what's the price of Kumquats in Fiji, anongirl98 ??
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Do you mean to tell me that these strippers haven't been completely truthful with me for all these years?
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    @anongirl do you let men cum in mouth CIM ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^asshole
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The truth is fine and actually preferable, except when her true home life is such a train wreck and full of drama to the point I can no longer relax ITC. I'm paying her so I can relax and vent, not vice versa.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I didn't really answer your question. I doubt most TUSCLers would label anything you write as SS. You can share as little or as much as you want or as much as you are comfortable with or feel safe with. If anything the truth is useful when you are seeking advice for a real world problem. But for just shooting the breeze with us? Project whatever you want. I kind of get the feeling we eat it up regardless ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I forgot to tell you, anongirl, I was raised in Brantford, Ontario, about 60 miles west on 403. So you can trust me, eh?
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    I'm there for relaxation , a few drinks, music and show and primarily interaction with girls I like in the club. It's fun. I'm REALLY good and knowing when I'm being lied to. And I know what my limits are, so if they can fool me or are telling the truth, it doesn't matter. If I'm enjoying myself, we can hang out. If I like you , we can get a dance or two. I like getting to know some that are enjoyable to talk to and fun and look for them when I go (which is random and when the impulse strikes). Some will dump all kinds of personal stuff on me , and makes me wonder why they are sharing that tidbit??????????????? Probably shares everything in their life on facebook.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Most of the time I have NO interest in a dancer's personal life. We all have problems and if she's going to be telling me about her's she needs to pay ME. The last thing I need when I'm looking for sexual arousal is a pity party. But if it's a dancer I've known for a year or more, I have some emotional investment inj her, so as long as her private life details are not couched in pleas for money, I'm okay with it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pretty much what rockstar said. In general – people are individuals and have individual/unique personalities thus more often than not one is going to see opinions on here from A-to-Z. To put it in simple terms – there is a time and a place for everything – if I go to a comedy club; I expect to hear jokes not a serious discussion about the Syrian crisis – if one goes to a funeral one will carry themselves in a certain way; i.e. one is not going to be listening to music and having drinks at a funeral (kind of an extreme example but I’m trying to sorta make my personal point). When I go to a strip-club; I go to be sexually aroused – and I personally don’t get sexually turned-on by a dancer telling me all about her life – don’t get me wrong – I *do* find it interesting; but her telling me about her personal life doesn’t give me a stiffy – i.e. there is a time and a place for everything and if she wants to get “personal” we can do that outside the club under different and more personal circumstances. I’m terrible at multi-tasking – e.g. I can’t think with both heads at the same time – if my big-head is engaged then my little-head has no interest and goes to sleep – and if my little-head is engaged then the big-head mostly shuts down. To me *personally* strip-clubs are about getting turned-on – just like a civvy couple does not get turned-on for sex talking about the finances or things that need to get done around the house (i.e. real-life things); likewise I don’t get turned-on in the SC by hearing about real-life things/issues.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    SS or real is the wrong question. What I look for is this girl playful, fun, flirty. She could be pulling SS or telling the god honest truth, I don't care. As long as she does it in an upbeat, positive attitude, everything else is secondary. And for me, the cool, down-to-earth chick, who I can have a real conversation with 9/10 times here in the SC, will get the equivalent of being friend-zoned i.e. won't be getting much from my wallet. YMMV
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    We don't want to hear about her personal life or any issues she may have unless she's talking about how hard it is to find decent couples to have a threesome with. If we like her she can talk about that aspect of her personal life all she wants. Otherwise she just needs to be making Mrs. Sea happy paying her attention while Mrs. Sea keeps slipping her $$$. Most of what the majority of people I don't know say to me I take with a grain of salt and it usually goes in one ear and out the other. When a stripper starts whining about shit I usually withdraw myself from the conversation. We're there to be entertained.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I only say anything if it comes up in conversation, however at work I do avoid saying I have a bf for business reasons. Guys seem to stick around longer if they think there is even the slightest chance they could get lucky.
  • imnumnutz
    8 years ago
    any stripper/dancer should realize that customers come into clubs to forget their problems. the last thing they want is to hear yours. plenty of fun topics for conversations, if that's what you want, so avoid the downers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion