tuscl

Would you still get lap dances if the girls didn't turn you on sexually?

Sunday, January 31, 2016 8:48 AM
I mean sometimes you don't know until you get a dance. Sometimes you may expect they aren't going to turn you on with just a little friction if you've been drinking. Sometimes you may have gotten off too recently due to meeting a girl or a number of other reasons. Anyway you expect the dancer will not turn you on in that way sexually if you visit a non extras club. Do you get dances anyway because the girl looks good? Some other reason? maybe it's just a habit because you've gotten dances for years and still enjoy some hands on dances. Or if the dances didn't turn you on, would you just give it up and cut out all dances and stop visiting strip clubs until you were lonely and horny?

28 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    No
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, and to use my discussion from a day or so back Why bother?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    nope. Just a waste of a $20
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    No, I have to be turned on, or at least think it's going to happen. The girl isn't doing her job right if I am not turned on.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Sometimes (by which I mean, almost always), I'll take up a ton of a girl's time at the table. And sometimes, it's just because I'm enjoying hanging out with her, she's a fun drinking buddy, etc. If I take up that much time, I'm going to compensate her something. If she's not at all attractive to me, I'll just hand her a tip. Once in a long while, I'll do a dance instead of give her a tip, with a girl who I think is marginal, just to see how it goes, but she has to have at least some physically attractive feature to me for that to happen
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Ok I might as well pile on....NO
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I am like Subra. I'll get a LD or 2 if I spend a bit of time with a girl and we hit it off even if I don't find her to turn me on physically. Usually the dances are well worth it.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. And sometimes you don't know until you'd had a dance or 2 with her. But absolutely cut her off, if it's not working for you. I don't consider it a waste of money. It's just the cost of doing business.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What vm said.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I have. Even now if I visit a club for the first time I will always accept a dance from the first dancer to approach me, whether I like her or not. It sends a message to the other dancers that I am a good customer and that I buy lapdances. It's a small investment that has paid off well.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^Interesting tactic. I will remember that one. Thx lopaw.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yes... There have been several times when a girl has sat down and started chatting. She may not be my type and I'm trying to get rid of her but I learn she had a cool personality and I enjoy talking to her. Since she's tied up my time I usually will go get a dance or two from her. It's happened several times when I get to the lapdance she's given a good one and ends up turning me on.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well I had dancers that turned me on not because of their looks but because of the dance so occasionally if they ask me, yes.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    I'd like to say no. Experience has proved otherwise. If things are dead in a club, I'll throw money around just out of pity. I'm a guy, so even if a dancer doesn't turn me on I'd drop some cash so long as they do not repulse me in some way.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I like that Lopaw, never really thoight of it that way.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ shailynn+1
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    No
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I learned early on what works for me, and I stuck with it. Same thing about approaching dancers. I used to refuse to do it, and if dancers didn't approach me I would leave the club and not go back for a long time. Now I say 'fuck it' - if I want her I just go get her. Yesterday I watched as a well known UHM dancer approached every guy in the place except me. As she was circling back around I walked over to her and pouted, and asked her why she didn't ask me for a dance. Turns out her english was no bueno, but I did understand her say that she was too shy to come talk to me. Now this girl has been reviewed for many qualities....but shyness wasn't one of them. We went for some dances and they were some of the best dances that I have ever gotten in that club. Had I been too pig headed to approach her, I might have written her off as a bitch and not gone back. Now I got another go-to hottie in the stable :) Point is - you do what you feel comfortable doing (or have to do) to get what you want. Auntie Lopaw? Lol....sister or cousin maybe. But Auntie? Oh well. That would be a first. :-)
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    All add my "no" into the list also.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Life is to short to get lap dances from ugly dancers. I'm gonna put that quote in my high journal.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I don't even want to talk to her if I'm not attracted to her.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @lopaw: I'll admit to doing something similar to what you do in a club that I've either never been to, or don't go to very often, but it won't be with a girl I don't find at least interesting. I'm not going to spend money on Andrea Dworkin just to show I've got money to spend. :)) Not that she'd be working in any of the clubs I go to anyway, even if she were still alive.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    NO! I only deal with girls I actually like, and I prefer to select them myself so that they can see that I like them. Even in P4P venues this still carries a great deal of weight. And then I always try to keep the style of interaction as civilian as possible. I know that in such venues they expect to be paid, but this does not mean that there is any reason to talk to them like prostitutes. I always talk to them as civilians. I never ask for sex or sex acts, I just try to make it happen. I never offer money to try and persuade one who is reluctant. SJG Deep Purple-Child in Time [view link]
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    If she didn't turn me on - wouldn't even start - that being said - there have been quite a few 'one dance only' because you think they are good but turn out to be nothing.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    If I knew in advance that she doesn't turn me on then no, I wouldn't get any dances from her. That being said, I have gotten dances from a few different girls before and didn't realize until the dance started that she didn't turn me on at all. One time the dancer didn't have a great face (it was ok) but I really liked her body. She smelled terrible though and I could t wait for the first dance to be over. Another time an attractive dancer asked if I wanted a dance. I hadn't seen her on stage yet and the clothes she was wearing kind of hid the fact that she pretty much had a flat chest. The first dance started and I was disappointed that she was an A cup and I couldn't wait for it to end. She was attractive but girls that are an A cup just don't do anything for me and I avoid them. I need at least a handful (large B cup or bigger). Nothing worse then realizing less than a minute into the dance that you aren't into the girl and the song can't end soon enough.
  • imnumnutz
    8 years ago
    I agree with lopaw. In fact, a girl approaching me. Effed up guy that I am, I guess it's PL's take on the old Groucho Marx line, you know, I wouldn't want to be with any woman who wants to be with me. Besides, it's a turn on for me to go after the girls that get a lot of dances with other guys and who seem unattainable. Thrill of the chase, etc...
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    If the girls don't turn you on sexually, then why the hell are you there? That said, I do think my relationship with one of my CF's has gone stale.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion