Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When I knew...

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I knew I had a showclub addiction once I began quickly figuring out how many dances I could buy with each paycheck. I hope this website never gets hacked considering all of the nonsense I have written. When I was younger I was a nice, naieve, faithful young man. Ironically, women pushed me into this weird personal lifestyle choice. I have chased several civilian women in my life with different levels of success. For me, it is just easier to spend money I would usually spend on gifts, dates, etc. on civilian women and spend that money at a showclub. Years later, I can't return to civilian women who just bore me.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Sounds to me you jut haven't stumbled across the right women. Sounds like your tired of the typical girl and just need some one who is spontaneous, energetic, sexy, and a bit on the wild side.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

My wife pushed me into the arms of strippers. Best thing she ever did for me.

Phoenix, no need to psychoanalyze a man. In any given situation, we do whatever is the most likely to get us pussy. It really is that simple.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I say there is truth in all Timex345 is saying.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement