tuscl

When I knew...

Timex345
Illinois
I knew I had a showclub addiction once I began quickly figuring out how many dances I could buy
with each paycheck. I hope this website never gets hacked considering all of the nonsense I have written.
When I was younger I was a nice, naieve, faithful young man. Ironically, women pushed me into this weird
personal lifestyle choice. I have chased several civilian women in my life with different levels of success. For me, it is just easier to spend money I would usually spend on gifts, dates, etc. on civilian women and spend that money at a showclub. Years later, I can't return to civilian women who just bore me.

3 comments

• Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Sounds to me you jut haven't stumbled across the right women. Sounds like your tired of the typical girl and just need some one who is spontaneous, energetic, sexy, and a bit on the wild side.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My wife pushed me into the arms of strippers. Best thing she ever did for me.

Phoenix, no need to psychoanalyze a man. In any given situation, we do whatever is the most likely to get us pussy. It really is that simple.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I say there is truth in all Timex345 is saying.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion