tuscl

Hottest dancer on TUSCL

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:17 PM
From what you've been able to seen as far as dancers on TUSCL posting pics, or actually meeting them, who is the hottest dancer on TUSCL to you? I haven't met any of them, so I can only go off pics I've seen. As most of you know, exotic looking girls are my type, so Duomaxwell, Anongirl98, and NinaBambina would be my top three. What say you?

38 comments

• anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I should probably just be disqualified because I don't have any face or full naked pics :-)
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    You look like Rosa Acosta, and you've got a juicy ass and great titties, that's good enough for me! Most of the dancers that posted pics here didn't post full naked pics or face pics, some did though.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1. Hotstuff69 2. Diva1976 - currently on sabbatical
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    1. Phoenix133 2. anongirl98
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Also, when I say hottest dancer on TUSCL I don't just mean the dancers that are active on TUSCL now, I'm talking about all the dancers that have been on TUSCL. We live in a now society, so I'm sure most of the choices will be girls that are currently active on TUSCL, but TUSCL definitely had some hotties back in the day.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    haven't seen anongal's face, but her body is great, which means her face is very likely good too. My current fav is Nina very narrowly over anon but both are great If you're considering past dancers i would have a hard time deciding between duomaxwell, stiletto, anon and Nina But I've got hands on experience with duo :-)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Anon and Phoenix are the only 2 I have seen, and I would love to see either in the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK – personally I don't think it's cool to be picking one TUSCL dancer over another and comparing them and saying which one is hotter and better-looking – comparisons are often not kosher. Just my personal 2-cents.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Papi is the best :-)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I would have to say Christal. I can't make selections based upon photos that may or may not be the actual person. But I have not only seen Christal in person but have done VIP with her 3 times at Follies. Just read her bio. She also used to do parties for [view link].
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not Papi. We aren't saying who's the ugliest girl on here, we're just saying the girls that are our type. You go to a strip club, a girl that might not be your type asks you for a dance, you say no. You see other customers getting dances from her. Every person's tastes is different.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Assuming pictures were/are real, and in no particular order: Stiletto Duomaxwell Phoenix Hotstuff Diva I didn't consider some others because of lack of pictures. What I've seen is pretty good, though.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    carolynne is my choice. I never met her, but I conclude she was hot from her attitude. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “... We aren't saying who's the ugliest girl on here ...” By listing dancers or omitting certain ones I believe is the equivalent of saying who is not pretty – and the fact that those dancers post on TUSCL and read this is almost like telling-it to their face. As I mentioned in the previous post – that is just my personal feeling and obviously others do not see it the way I do.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @papi I agree with most of your posts, but I don't take this type of comparison too seriously. I think most of us are just describing our personal preferences. I do recall you stating that you like your ladies with a bit of cushion. Does this mean that a slim girl should be offended? I don't think so. I may be wrong, but I assume that if you post on this site you probably have pretty thick skin and don't get easily offended.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I also was impressed with Carolynne's profile. But is she for real? SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ there's a difference b/w speaking in generalities about preferences and referring to specific people. Of course we all have our preferences but for example most custies whom are approached in a SC by a dancer that's not their type won't say “no thanks you're not one of the hot-ones” - just as most SCers would not think that is kosher to say is sorta how I saw this thread.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Didn't KittyKate rip Alucard a new one ? I remember that night. I was at a club and never checked TUSCL. I later looked and that thread blew up my phone. Did she ever post pics?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    From what i have seen which is a little of each i'd say 1 Anon 2 dancer95 3 phoenix
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I also don't want to choose the "Hottest dancer on TUSCL" -- there are so many fine choices -- but I agree with jackslash about carolynne's superb attitude, as illustrated in this comment: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    !!!! In AMPs I always approach the girls in a GFE manner. So once they let go, there really isn't anything to talk about. What happens is far better than anything which could be negotiated. Yes, carolynne is sounding real! SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I miss Diva.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Flagooner +1
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Without a doubt, Christal. Even talkng with her when she had a cold was sexual. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Not asked, but the most enjoyable interaction, JJ.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Phoenix
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have not seen a lot of the dancers on tuscl pics though. But phoenix is hot either way.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I miss Judyjudy. She's a mature woman, still smoking hot. We never met, I never made it downriver here in the Detroit area to the club she was working, but we talked online here. I hope whatever she's doing, she's happy.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the likes :) I really wish I could have seen past dancers on here I find the variety of tastes everyone has very interesting :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Phoenix. Been missing your comments. I hope everything is okay.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To all the girls I've loved before/I'm glad you came along/now I dedicate a song You ladies are all lovely and beautiful picking a favorite from the ladies of TUSCL would impossible.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @flagooner Thanks and yeh its alright complicated but alright
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I would have to say Carolynne. If for no other reason than her attitude. Although I believe she did post some pics once? Not sure. But, hell, any girl who has the balls to come on here and post with any regularity deserves some kudos. And most are cool as can be.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Any girl-friendly dancers here would get my vote :)
  • snowtime
    8 years ago
    Phoenix would be my first choice. However I enjoy all the dancer comments and wish they would post more often and include photos.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Spread the love guys...papi chulo has great points
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Papi, classy! A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How about Global Thermonuclear War?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion