tuscl

Fox News Says Joe Biden Will Run For Pres

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I'm not sure where this originated but yesterday I overheard Fox News saying Joe Biden will run.

My first thought was Fox News was just throwing a story out to fuck with the Dems, but some other people I mentioned this to say "Hillary's going to be indited," and "even Democrats on the hill don't want Bernie Sanders."

What do you think?

If Joe Biden was president I could honestly see prostitution becoming legal in the USA! lol

23 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Biden would be the coolest motherfucker.
    Biden! Biden! Biden!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Vote for Joe. At least our enemies will be scared
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I would be scared.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    This is why I ask my Democrat friends: "Are you voting for the crook, the Communist, or the clown?"
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    It's too late to get on the primary ballot in most states. I think this can only happen if Hillary is indicted and a backroom deal is struck at the convention when Bernie fails to get the majority of votes on the first ballot. That seems like a 100-1 long shot.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well if they can get the Hillary trial over fast enough before Obama leaves office, he can pardon her for breaking the law but I doubt she would remain a viable candidate if the FBI arrested her and jailed her and the trial lasted a while. She might lose some democratic votes if her trial for breaking national security laws dragged on and she got convicted and jailed. A few democrats might think that matters even if nothing else does.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I would make the best president out there honestly. I would legalize trolling of all forms for starters. Then I would make it legal to breed the same way any animal with antlers does. Ie go battle some asshole and fuck your hereim of women. They get no say so.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I would also create national blumpkin day where every man gets a good morning blumpkin by law on February 14
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "This is why I ask my Democrat friends: "Are you voting for the crook, the Communist, or the clown?"

I like that. Do I have permission to use that next time I run into a liberal?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If it's on Fox it MUST be true. Especially when they tell us about Democratic business.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha funny shit
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "If it's on Fox it MUST be true. Especially when they tell us about Democratic business."

Yeah, that's why I thought it was a crock of shit to begin with, but I googled it and it did have a little traction.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Your family tree must be a cactus shay cause you and everyone on it is a prick
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Biden should have gotten in he would have been leading by now. And I never believe anything on fox news!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I think there were two reasons he didn't run.

1. His son was sick and passed away.

2. Bill Clinton told him "if you run against Hillary, I'll show everyone all those photos of you and me banging those hookers in the White House when Barack was out of town."
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    or
    3. Biden said I'm getting too old for this crap.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Two things I never thought I would say:

I miss the days of Ted Kennedy.

Joe Biden is the best candidate the Dems have to offer, and is better than anyone on the Republican side, except for Jeb Bush.

My God that's depressing. :-(
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    FOX doesn't have as many hot women as the once did.

Laurie Dhue was my DS
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I can't explain why, but I've always found Martha Maccallum to be sexy as hell.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Andrea Tantaros gets me going.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Yes. Sometimes she looks hot, but others she reminds me of the wicked witch of the west.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Surely we're not going to listen to Faux News about this subject, are we?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I agree on both Martha MacCallum and Andrea Tantaros. Not sure why Martha does it for me, but damn Andrea is built like a brick house.

As for the democrats anyone of them running now, or the two considering running (Biden or the asshat Bloomberg) would truly finish ruining this country.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion