Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fox News Says Joe Biden Will Run For Pres

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm not sure where this originated but yesterday I overheard Fox News saying Joe Biden will run.

My first thought was Fox News was just throwing a story out to fuck with the Dems, but some other people I mentioned this to say "Hillary's going to be indited," and "even Democrats on the hill don't want Bernie Sanders."

What do you think?

If Joe Biden was president I could honestly see prostitution becoming legal in the USA! lol

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Biden would be the coolest motherfucker. Biden! Biden! Biden!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Vote for Joe. At least our enemies will be scared

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I would be scared.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

This is why I ask my Democrat friends: "Are you voting for the crook, the Communist, or the clown?"

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

It's too late to get on the primary ballot in most states. I think this can only happen if Hillary is indicted and a backroom deal is struck at the convention when Bernie fails to get the majority of votes on the first ballot. That seems like a 100-1 long shot.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Well if they can get the Hillary trial over fast enough before Obama leaves office, he can pardon her for breaking the law but I doubt she would remain a viable candidate if the FBI arrested her and jailed her and the trial lasted a while. She might lose some democratic votes if her trial for breaking national security laws dragged on and she got convicted and jailed. A few democrats might think that matters even if nothing else does.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I would make the best president out there honestly. I would legalize trolling of all forms for starters. Then I would make it legal to breed the same way any animal with antlers does. Ie go battle some asshole and fuck your hereim of women. They get no say so.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I would also create national blumpkin day where every man gets a good morning blumpkin by law on February 14

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"This is why I ask my Democrat friends: "Are you voting for the crook, the Communist, or the clown?"

I like that. Do I have permission to use that next time I run into a liberal?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If it's on Fox it MUST be true. Especially when they tell us about Democratic business.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha funny shit

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"If it's on Fox it MUST be true. Especially when they tell us about Democratic business."

Yeah, that's why I thought it was a crock of shit to begin with, but I googled it and it did have a little traction.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Your family tree must be a cactus shay cause you and everyone on it is a prick

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Biden should have gotten in he would have been leading by now. And I never believe anything on fox news!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ I think there were two reasons he didn't run.

  1. His son was sick and passed away.

  2. Bill Clinton told him "if you run against Hillary, I'll show everyone all those photos of you and me banging those hookers in the White House when Barack was out of town."

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

or 3. Biden said I'm getting too old for this crap.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Two things I never thought I would say:

I miss the days of Ted Kennedy.

Joe Biden is the best candidate the Dems have to offer, and is better than anyone on the Republican side, except for Jeb Bush.

My God that's depressing. :-(

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

FOX doesn't have as many hot women as the once did.

Laurie Dhue was my DS

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I can't explain why, but I've always found Martha Maccallum to be sexy as hell.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Andrea Tantaros gets me going.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yes. Sometimes she looks hot, but others she reminds me of the wicked witch of the west.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Surely we're not going to listen to Faux News about this subject, are we?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I agree on both Martha MacCallum and Andrea Tantaros. Not sure why Martha does it for me, but damn Andrea is built like a brick house.

As for the democrats anyone of them running now, or the two considering running (Biden or the asshat Bloomberg) would truly finish ruining this country.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement