tuscl

True Love Vs $1000

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I picked up my blonde CF at the club when she got off her shift at 11PM. As I was driving her to my house, she told me about a customer who had tipped her on stage and bought her a drink and talked with her at his table. When she said it was time for her to leave, he offered her $1000 to go to his hotel with him, but she said she couldn't because her special friend was picking her up. It is an inspiration when a stripper chooses true love over $1000.

14 comments

• Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Are you getting it for free? She must not be familiar with dude or he was too old/ugly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ jack was just being jack - he was being sorta facetious
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think she was being 100% honest – charisma can go a long-way and obviously you are a “10” in that department – she is a lucky girl to have you as a “special friend” - don't hurt-her jack – I think she is honestly into-you.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Jack, she is the one for you. You NEED to propose to her right now.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Huh, when girls tell me about their "special friend", they usually mean their period. This girl is a keeper, Jack! I have a good feeling about this/
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    He was probably a perfect stranger to her and she didn't trust him to 1 have the money 2 no hurt her....most of my OTC strippers need to get to know you a little first to believe your not crazy or a cop.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I'm with jack. I know most all on here are very cynical about a real relationship between us and a dancer. As one that has been lucky enough to have experienced that, I KNOW it can happen. Good luck to you, my friend!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    or....jack's a regular and she doesn't want to ruin her concurring income. Nice gesture but would you REALLY be mad if she called you and asked to fuck a dude for a G?
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I don't know you or have any background into your relationship with this stripper so I can only comment based on my personal experience.

I'm a bit cynical when it comes to believing anything a stripper says. I see it almost as a game that they play, seeing what they can make me believe. It's a 2way street though. I don't give them any personal info that is true either. Also, I'm not into the OTC scene so I haven't developed any real relationships with strippers in a long time. (I have a good story about that which I will save for a later post when I have the time and inspiration to document it.)

Anyway, from my perspective, I probably would have interpreted this as just a story to stroke my ego. But there is nothing wrong with that either. You still got to take her home.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Either the price was less than a $1000, he was a creep/weirdo or the whole story was made up.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Maybe his duffel bag full of tie wraps, duct tape and chloroform was visible and she just wasn't feeling it.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Sclvr I believe that's referred to as the SJG special.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @ime-lmfao!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe the guy offering her the $1000 was Juice and she found his 1984 Dodge van creepy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion