tuscl

Why it pays to have several favorite dancers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I went to my favorite club today and found out that another one is in jail. That makes 3 of my top 6 are in the slammer. 2 are on 90 day sentences. The latest hasn't been sentenced yet. Boy do I know how to pick em! :)

30 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    Do they allow conjugal visits?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Do you know what they were sent away for? Just curious what the average stripper gets in trouble for. Most of the ones I know it was multiple DUIs and assaults.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    shailynn - Mostly DUIs and drug possession.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea I have one facing some kind of charges right now...LoL
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I was supposed to meet my ATF at her apartment tonight at 9:00 pm. I got there & no one home. I called her and she said she had to run an errand for her BF & would see me at 10:00. I waited and at 10:00 I went to my favorite club. I've never seen it so crowded where there was literally not an empty seat in the house and they were 2 or 3 deep at both bars. I got in line to get a drink and my CF vcame up behind me and poked me in the back. We went right to Champagne room but there was a wait there, too. I slipped $40 to the waitress and we got the next room available. She reminded me why she's my CF (9.5+} with GFE, HJ, and DATY. I left about 11:30 and saw 3 missed calls from the ATF with one garbled voice mail - sounds like she got arrested. She's been declared an habitual offender (2 DUI's, 4 driving without a license, and one possession of class A and Class C narcotics). So if she had an accident or got stopped I'm pretty sure it's a mandatory year in the women's reformatory. I sure can pick 'em.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Dancers in some cities require a dancers card from sheriff's office. I wonder if having a criminal record will prevent you from getting one or renewing one.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    samsung1 - I know the city of Atlanta requires a back ground check as part of getting a license. So here it probably would. Club Wax is a bikini club and does not require a license. I wonder how many girls that work there could not pass the back ground check. Follies is under the jurisdiction of the city of Chamblee and no license is required.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I like flagooner's idea. Sounds like a perfect idea to pick some fine ass/mentally fucked up favorites. Awesome conjucal visits. Alright, I'm making stripper friends.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I try to have a few girls that I like. I'm not exactly rich, according to my W2 I received the other day I only made 37 grand last year, but surprisingly a few girls actually like coming up to me and talking to me every visit.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ wow, how do even afford to breath, not to mention strip clubs. Just wow. But you're a college student, guess that makes you rich by those standards.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Lol, I thought it was just my local dancers who had these problems!

Things like DUI jail time, impounded cars, drug possession charges, solicitation charges. It seems like they forget to or don't lawyer up, or are repeat offenders, so at some point they have to "do the time." Lol.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It amazes me how stupid the strippers can be in setting themselves up to be arrested for drugs. For example, every time I get in the car with the DS I make an inventory of what drugs she has and then I hide them in case we get pulled over. Inevitably she has drugs in her purse, and her pocket, and the glove compartment etc., all places where they would be quickly found in the most superficial search. I smoke a lot of weed, but I take great precautions to keep it hidden and minimize any chance of being found out by LE.

Shadow is correct that it is a huge advantage to have a small harem of girls lined up. DS II was recently unavailable for six weeks, and while I missed the special and unique things that we do together, DS I and the others easily took up the slack.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Shadow: 3 out of your top 6, I wonder if that's some sort of record!

I have actually NEVER had any of my faves end up in the slammer! They disappeared because they got pregnant, because they got DUIs and now can't get to work, because they totaled their car and can't afford a new one, because of babydaddy issues, but never the slammer. Now I'm thinking I've been shopping too far uptown, and need to get some strippers with worse judgement.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Geez... With all these strippers in jail, the male corrections officers at the prisons must be having a field day.

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    or the dykes. :)
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    With so much DUI in discussion can somebody recommend good "Breathalyzer" for personal use?
    I understand that only Fuel Cell based breathalyzer ($100+) are better than Semiconductor based breathalyzer($50-). But which one of Fuel Cell breathalyzer provides results within reasonable accuracy?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^ IT's also never a bad time to re-evaluate whether you can do your SCing via public transportation, Lyft/Uber, etc. Some years ago my buddies and I switched from driving to and from the city for our SCing -- and often driving buzzed or worse on the way home -- to taking the train to the city and using Uber to get around the city. One of the best decisions we ever made in our lives... hell, for all I know, some of us, or someone else, is alive because of it!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't think any of my favs have gone to jail, but several of their boyfriends have been incarcerated. To me this is not a problem.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Conjugal visits? Only if you marry them first.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    If UKfan is paid in pounds and not dollars, then £37,000 is roughly $52,750.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    IF UKfan is paid in yen and not dollars, then 37,000 yen is roughly $316.55
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Yay for 3rd world strip clubs! Thx I'll keep my 2 cents to myself in the future / got it! Lol
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Speaking of impound . . CF mentioned that she had just got her car out of impound the other Friday . . the same Friday she knew I was coming in. She said she hadn't had the car in over a week, and she finally got it out that same day I saw her.

I sort of thought to myself:
    + you're paid daily at the club in cash
    + you haven't worked in a week
    + so it's not like you're waiting for a check or direct deposit.
    + so how is it just NOW that you have the money?

. . Maybe I should have used my imagination!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... That makes 3 of my top 6 are in the slammer ...”

I guess you're into bad-girls

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... If UKfan is paid in pounds ...”

Perhaps you assumed UK stands for United-Kingdom (England) but it actually stands for University of Kentucky.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    So is UKfan paid in Confederate dollars? Oh, that's right -- only 1/2 of Kentucky wanted to join the Confederacy!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I need to increase my roster. I only have 2 favs right now.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

A wile ago my last CF wasn't at the club for our normal Friday afternoon visit. I asked about her and sort of got a "no comment" response. No answer to my text.

The following week she was there. Turned out she was with a gf of hers (yes, she is bi) and some guy. This idiot took a gun out of an unlocked (stupid police move) police car. After extensive questioning and such, she was released.

During all this, she had to admit to her mother what she did, strip. Turned out it was a pretty good "bonding" experience for us. Even dancers have to have that one person they can count on.

But as is normal in this activity, we soon parted ways.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    @Papi and @MrDeuce:
    Yeah, I'm new around here and assumed incorrectly. Confederate dollars, that's funny tho. Lmao!

@UKfan: sorry man.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    IF UKfan is paid $37,000, that's still only about quarter of what a Wildcat basketball player gets paid per year
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion