tuscl

Dream Stripper?

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:21 PM
I'm curious to see everyone's description of their ideal 10/10 hottie on here I think I know a few different TUSCLers DS based off comments but I'm curious about others, the few girls I know that dance (there's a very small % of SCs in my immediate city) all look completely different but they all seem to be popular (but that could be about the amount of clubs lol)

67 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    You mean what she looks like physically, what she'll do for us, or both?
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Initially physically, but that's an interesting angle, why not both :-)
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    google 'amberleigh west playboy' on the images tab (without the quotes) and if you want to be more specific than than, focus on the pic of her in red lingerie and long curly hair.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Assuming that all the services I want are on the menu, I don't focus on a particular look, but rather how well a girl carries off *her* look. So, my DS could look like this: [view link] or it could be her: [view link] In general, I don't like obese dancers (which is different from 'thick'), and I don't like bone-thin runway model types.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    The girl in Ishmael's second link is definitely a dream stripper candidate for me!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you comb over JohnSmith69's reviews of his DS then you get the idea of what every TUSCL member wants. a 6 on the 1-10 scale (that way you don't have competition), inflated prices and constant drama. Yeah that explains what everyone wants. Especially married dudes because they don't get enough of that shit at home already.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Light skin Long hair Brunette Beautiful Face Friendly C cup (natural) Slim No tattoos or piercings
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Physically, Sasha Grey, as a redhead, and with more typically redhead facial features. But for me, attitude is going to be the bigger draw. My ATF is not a perfect physical specimen, doesn't even come close to the above "ideal" and frankly, is more curvy than I generally find most attractive. Not fat, by any means, but definitely juicy, with an ass Papi_Chulo would like, and easily D, and possibly DD boobs. But damn, that girl is just a hot little bundle of sexy when she turns on that smile, and gets they naughty bone going.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Tall thin, tight body,a tight firm butt, well defined abs, natural C cup breasts with medium sized areola and 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch nipples. A beautiful face with long hair. No tattoos or piercings. Except for the tattoo on her leg the following gal is fairly close to a 10. [view link] And another one. [view link] Tighten up a bit and this one would be the closest [view link] And this one looks a lot like one of my previous ATF's, before she went bat shit crazy and I dropped her [view link]
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I like Hispanic girls. My favorite thing about them is their skin tone/complexion. It's perfect. Besides that....she would be like 5'5, natural B or C cup and a pretty face of course. Something like this: [view link]
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I would say the first one above on rl27's post is a DS. For me about 22 or 23. Pettie but curving,C cup long hair. Blonde or brunette. hayden panettiere has a good look as does a back in the day jennifer love hewitt.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    My tastes are simple. FINE, ABSOLUTELY FINE. She probably has her head way up her ass, but I really don't care. It's not that I'm ever going to marry her and suffer for the rest of her unnatural life. Shadowcat, knows I have this unnatural urge to fuck Gwen every chance I'm given. There is this drop dead gorgeous redhead with very tasty natural breasts that used to work at Players Club here in Detroit. My mouth waters at the thought of seeing her again, alsoo.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    below are the types i look for (white/latin, and thick): 1) [view link] 2) [view link] 3) [view link]
  • Hardy29
    8 years ago
    Hard to argue with rl27's first picture. She has that Rosie Jones look about her, which would be my dream stripper.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I find ladies of many different types that can be considered a 10 though they are extremely rare to find. And my tastes tend to shift over time. Currently I find myself preferring hispanic (cuban , colombian, venezuelan particularly), short (under 5'4"), dark olive complexion, long brunette hair, athletic body I say this but my current favorite dancer is tall, blonde, slim, pale complexion It seems to be more of how they carry themselves. Confident without being full of themselves. Good sense of humor and easy to talk to. This can make an otherwise 8 arouse me unlike a 10 who doesnt have these qualities.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "hispanic (cuban , colombian, venezuelan particularly), "short (under 5'4"), dark olive complexion, long brunette hair, athletic body" this is great. this is what i like. this is why i'm going to miami this year. :-)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    She would look alot like this: [view link]
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    @Lopaw- nice!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I am mixed ethnicity but mostly just look predominantly Latina, the only thing "non Latina" are my eyes (green). I have natural C cups, longer legs (im 5'6), would probably be considered curvy and a brunette. Sometimes I wish I looked more white (I'm mixed w/ French) so I could be considered petite, even at my skinniest (105..not a good look) I still have hips/boobies and I'm not super short. But I know there's a good market for "exotic" type girls so I'm not too worried, lol.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    I don't really have a type. Youthful, which usually means under 35 but not always. Big is fine, but not flabby. Small is fine, but not boney. Should have hips wider than her waist, and a butt that at least a squirrel could get out of the rain under. Non-flabby boobs can't be too big, but there's lots of knockouts with nothing but bee stings. Big noses and crooked teeth look just fine if they come with a nice warm smile.
  • Hardy29
    8 years ago
    You'll be fine anon. There is always a market for every kind of girl.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    First, @lopaw, is that you or just the type you like! Lol. We would either have to share that woman or fight over her! Second, there is not a particular type I key in on, I find beauty in many forms. However, I have always been attracted to tall, slim girls who have a great ass. And facial beauty is important too. Hard to find for sure in my experience. But I have a favorite dancer in Arizona who fits this type. She looks a lot like Tyra Banks in her prime. She is 5'11" barefooted, long black hair, great figure including a perfect ass. She has bolt-ons that fill out her figure very well, C cups. And while I am not crazy about the bolt-ons, they are well done. She came to my room a few days ago, immediately undressing and she still takes my breath away, even after three years of hooking up. A truly stunning woman who turns heads everywhere she goes. Of all the dancers I've encountered over my short SC career, I'm happy to say she is not the one that got away.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It-s funny, but can honestly say that I don't have a single favorite type. Over the last two years, my favorite dancers have been: One tall, leggy, gorgeous redhead, 5'9" tall with natural C-cups One 5'3" blonde with perky B cups One 5'6" brown haired beauty with nice, natural Bs and a really outstanding attitude One slender brunette, 5'6" with natural Bs One 5'5" sexy skinny blonde, 42 with shapely A cups One very pretty, very nicely put together Ecuadorian with natural Cs One very hot, young, brunette slim Russian girl with natural Cs And my ATF, 5'4" tall, relatively slender but well proportioned with olive skin, brown hair and eyes and enhanced, very well shaped large C/small DS. The one thing that they all have in common is that they all are intelligent and are fun to talk with.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Redhead White, pale skin Just out of high school Gorgeous face Beautiful eyes Petite A kind, sincere looking smile Larger than average ass for a petite white girl Large natural D cup breasts Chill attitude Smart and honest (by stripper standards, I'm not describing a unicorn) Smokes pot especially before sex Multi orgasmic sexual freak Gives a complete GFE in every sense of the term In love with my money Willing to do everything I like uncovered
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Welcome Back John!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't know if I'm back or not. But how could I resist a post like this.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, I know what you mean, you founded this term
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Rattdogg has the right idea. My ideal ds is Alexis Texas though. I also have a ds in Kansas city. Not real thick but her face offsets that.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    My brilliant dream stripper (BDS) might look something like this! [view link]
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Once , when I was on guard duty, I actually codified every girl I ever had sex with. Using a grid with Tall, Short, Thin, Thick ,Blonde, or not I worked out that there was no significant difference in the group. The sample size was significant enough for Standard deviation and there still wasn't any trend. The only thing in common was A: they were all pretty and B: available.. Of course thirty years ago they were also all young (mostly). Women worry too much about they look and do not worry enough about how they behave.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    This is mine. [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lopaw, that IS Adriana Lima right? She would be my DS.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @lopaw: What happened Amanda Beard? :))))
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    She would work for me! [view link]
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    My preference changes depending on mood but I can say consistantly that my DS is not scrawny or "willowy", has fake boobs or is pale as a ghost. My DS HAS to have melanin....and not wear them cliche'd ass clear stilleto stripper shoes. They're so tacky and unstylish.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @warkhawk that's a sexy outfit. Let's put that on a more colorful thicker woman.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    . « White with tan or latino. « Long raven dark or dark brown hair. « Perky boobs (A to C cup). « 5' 4" to 5 8" « Hourglass shape with a nice ass. « Chill attitude « Gets motivated when she smells money. «Wearing a gown, if she has no tattoos and piercings. «Wearing a corset, if she has elaborate inkwork all over her.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @gmd - Amanda wouldn't return my calls, so I had to move on :) @Nina - Good eye - it is indeed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ anon; why do you ask – are you trying to size yourself up? Men have different tastes in what they like – as a dancer if you are attractive enough then it's just a matter of whether you are a custy's type or not. Dancers should emphasize their features – if she has nice large breasts; then she should emphasize that; i.e. make sure to show them off in da club that way the boob-men can notice (so many dancers with nice large breasts hide/cover them behind their outfit). Canada may be slightly different – but it seems in the U.S. the “ideal of beauty” is small and thin – many upscale clubs seem cookie-cutter in that the dancers often being small/slim or with fake tits, and blond. Upscale clubs seem to have a “type” they like to hire and often times if a dancer does not fit that type they don't hire them – IMO clubs should have all types of girls as long as they are attractive b/c there are custies that like different things.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Papi - I'm not normally self conscious, but in regards to dancing yes I am. My body gets attention while I'm a civ, and I've always liked it (my body not the attention). But I feel like girls at SC all have perfectly round DD's and bubble butts and my natural perky C's and round bum come second to it. I think I'm being awful at explaining this but I'm just worried men won't be interested in me because I am a bit foreign and couldn't be considered "girl next door" or anything. I know people keep saying there's a market for everything but i hope to be fairly popular as I have 8 years of future school to pay for and limited time to work! Lol. I guess to sum it up - I've never had issues getting guys, but I've also never had a room filled with supaa hot competition. :-(
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To anongirl I wouldn't sweat the competition in the clubs north of Miami, there aren't a lot of supaa hot girls,most are pretty, but guess what, most guys really like girls that are fun to be, with party types that are pretty do a lot better around here than the hot bitchy ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You'd be surprised at the looks of some of the faves PLs have – as the old saying goes “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. A dancer needs to look reasonable – she does not need to be a 9+ in order to make-it as a dancer – not to say I'm the norm – but I actually avoid very very pretty dancers b/c IME often times many are either stuck-up and cold/conceded or give poor mileage/dances; honestly I have a much better time with a cool 6 or 7 than a conceded 8+; but that's just me. [and I'm not saying you are a '6'; just making a general point] I'll be willing to share w/ you my considerable SC expertise – when you come down to Miami you can practice your dances/hustle on me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BTW – you mentioned you need to establish residency for a year in Miami but you also said you may stay w/ a friend. Are you up to speed in exactly what the schools require for you to prove residency – if you are staying w/ a friend then the lease and all utility bills will be in your friend's name – how do you prove you have lived in the area for a year?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think she can get a phone in her name at a Dade or Broward county address that will allow her to get a Florida DL but not sure how that works if not a citizen of the USA. The information shouldn't be hard to find just google it.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I just think i would be more comfortable if I was slightly modified (aka boob job), I'm not super worried about my face (not trying to sound super cocky, I just know that I'm not the ugliest person out there l lol), but yeah I understand that it has to do a lot with how a girl acts, in regards to drawing in another person. I'm staying with my friend but paying him a small (basically insignificant amount of $) for that exact reason. He's going to make up a written contract so our relationship is "landlord and renter" based not just friends. Plus, for other reasons I'm not really worried (I'll discuss over PMs but not completely public) about that certain aspect
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25- I am a citizen of the USA :-) dual citizen!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Then you should not have too much of a problem. When you get down to Fl. just PM me or Papi we will give you good info. Papi knows most of the Miami clubs and the black clubs all around and I am more familiar with the clubs in Fort Lauderdale, Pompano, Lake Worth & West Palm Beach.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    PS Papi writes the best reviews hand down, no one else comes close.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25-Papi's comments are also pretty great! Thank you everyone for being so helpful, and I'll definitely message you when I'm there!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    PSS to anon- most of us. myself included prefer naturals, to bolt ons. Yours look fine from the pic you posted the other day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Personally – I really like your boobs (per the photo you posted) – and Rech seemed to like them so much that he made them his avatar. We've often discussed boob-jobs on here and it seems the “naturalists” outweigh the “enhancers”. Plus wearing the right type of bra/top can make big-boobs look very very good.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    You're overthinking it anon girl. Leave the boobs alone. Just smile, have a good attitude, approach guys and don't give a shit about rejection. It's nothing personal. I'm sure no one would reject you at a regular bar but if we are paying $20 per song, we are only spending on the girls that are exactly our type.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    There's nothing you can do if you're not someone's type. To me, my CF is gorgeous. Other guys don't give her a second glance either because she's not blonde or have a big booty
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Ditto for me, anongirl. Your natural perky Cs will stand up against enhanced boobs of any size! Your personality is far and away more important, and best of all, it can be had for no money at all. Even my ATF who has modestly enhanced breasts (as she says, to get back what her kids stole, lol) agrees. When I told her that one of her dancer friends was considering surgery to "improve" her gorgeous natural Cs, she said, and I quote, "Is she nuts? She doesn't need a boob job!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Top notch skills on the pole and on my lap. She would also be a great conversationalist with a litany of interesting and amusing stories. I think I would also like it if she simply understood me, and could sense my mood when I walked into the club. She would also be a little prideful and very honest, even if it cost her money. Someone who already has her line drawn in her head and won’t go past it no matter what. Above all else, she would like me most and put me first above any other guy in the club. She actually does things for me that she doesn’t with anyone else. This is my dream stripper, so I’m allowed to dream right?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If we're just talking a stripper to fuck with at the club, nothing more then..... non physically - a party girl who has a little hood in her, fun, kinda bubbly, sensual physically - This bitch [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] For a more girl next door type this one [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It’s perhaps fitting that the trolls are responding/bumping a post started by one of Tuscl’s most infamous trolls (anon”girl”). I remember Dallas when J.R. got shot and Tuscl when anongirl98 posted from the wrong account. LOL!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its a more interesting thread than the crap usually posted here
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"It’s perhaps fitting that the trolls are responding/bumping a post started by one of Tuscl’s most infamous trolls (anon”girl”)." lol true... I've honestly always found both the idea of, and term "dream stripper" cringeworthy.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    fatboy, let it roll off you. It's called stoicism.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'm from the group that thinks 10s are rarer than unicorns but I saw as close to a 10 as I've ever seen today at the park. She was sunning herself on a blanket, long shapely legs, c-cups, nice medium tan, zero fat or lumps, no blemishes that i could see, long straight brunette hair. I literally gasped as I walked by. She was beautiful and as hot as I've ever seen, but my guess is she was probably not a stripper.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ govikings +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    High five country man
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    One of my current faves is a slender, pretty Asian who has a sweet, demure personality. She reminds me of the stereotypical Geisha girl. Quiet, a little shy, but anxious to please in VIP. She’s as close to a dream stripper as I’ve seen in the real world.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Here are some example of my idea of perfect 10's. [view link] [view link] [view link] The last one looks a lot like the hottest dancer I have seen so far, and I also happened to luck out and have a amazing time with that dancer. The following photo also looks quite a bit like one of my all time favorites. [view link] And this photo looks like my current favorite [view link]
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what i like are girls like my avatar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion