tuscl

A few days late

Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:21 AM
The title sounds like I might be pregnant, but no anon babies thus far. :-) Lol, sorry for posting a tease picture and forgetting the follow up. Here are two more shots, nothing too exciting though PS sorry about the quality, I cracked my phone/cam [view link] [view link]

58 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd been hoping you would follow through but didn't want to beg, though I've been known to resort to that.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Oh. And I must say it was worth the wait.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Beautiful, don't waste time being a SB all of that hotness needs to be shared with us here. My Sunday has become a fun day !
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    My name is Larry Fisherman and I approve this ad!!! Sexy!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Be careful with those. You could poke an eye out! You can slap me around with those any time you want. If you poke my eye out, i trust you can fix it...
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    WOW, very nice! Thanks for sharing
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Haha larry
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Always better late than never I like them !
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Flagooner - thanks, I'm known to leave with a tease so I guess it's a first for us both ;-) 25- haha, I know. I'm actually excited to dance, hopefully I can work something out! ;-) Joe- lol thank you!! :-) Larry- haha, good to hear! Vikings- thank you! Xo
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe approved!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    You will not remain anonymous long with pix like that!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Atac- what do you mean?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh man. Now I have to go clubbing today !! Very nice, anongirl98 !!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Just made my day! Thanks anongirl!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Thank you both :-) xox
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Uh, I'll be in my bunk. FWIW, your nipples are sumptuous.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Gmd- thank you! I hate the shape of them :-)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The only thing I don't like about those nipples is that they aren't in my mouth.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Lmao I've never heard that one...id love somebody playing with me today, I've been too good lately!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Good lord, woman! What's not to like? Big beautiful pink areolae, pencil eraser nipples, I bet they get hard as hell when they're lightly licked, don't they? Yes, I'm a creepy old pervert. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    NAHHHHH, you are an upstanding member of your community. And right now, looking at you looking at her pics. U are standing out, if not up !!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. I like seeing nipples and more. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "I hate the shape of them :-)" YEAAAAAA RIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Gmd- yes they do, light touching is my favourite. Just a small flick with the tongue or a finger just grazing almost hovering over my nipple and they're super hard, haha. Vm- thank you :-) all the dancers on here (who have posted pics) are definately outstanding too, crazy nice bodies! Shark- you're welcome :-)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe- I do! They're irregular, I want perfect o's
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very beautiful. Thank you for those. Anon Girl, I assume that you've read my posts. If so, you know that I'm close to the biggest (if not the biggest) spender on tuscl. I pay stripoers a lot of money because they are worth a lot of money. So I really hope I can get some dances from you some day soon and throw a bunch of that money your way. In the meantime, you'll be everybody's fav if you keep posting pics like that.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "light touching is my favourite. Just a small flick with the tongue or a finger just grazing almost hovering over my nipple and they're super hard, haha." Dont worry, I know my way around. When I am done with your boobs you will have some perfect o's. At that point you won't care about shape! They look amazing!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Js69- thank you xo yes I've read your post and I've always assumed (I think I've told you on one of your discussions) that I'm not at all your type haha! But I'd love to show you brunette can be fun too, lol! I'm very excited to dance for TUSCL guys and gals (that's you lopaw ;-)) so I will let anybody who wants to know about the club and my schedule!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You need to meet lopaw. She was a no show on my visit out to the Left Coast. I understand, it wasn't a problem, Schedules don't always align. Through the years, anongirl98, lopaw is one of us, no question, whatsoever.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Vm- Id love to meet lopaw, she seems like a blast. I only mentioned her name because I have a habit of referring to TUSCL sc customers as guys and always feel bad when I realize I left out female TUSCLrs! :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The girl in those pictures is my type. Maybe not a perfect 10 redhead but I'm a lot more flexible than my posts may have suggested.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Absolutely Fucking Fantaxtic
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    *Fantastic
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Js69- ahh I see! Ok well then I too hope one day to witness some of your famous money throwing ;-) Smith- thank you!
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Anon, you are gorgeous, thanks for posting more pics! You've got a perfect body.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Anongirl I am becoming a huge fan! I have a question do you like your belly button licked? I have sort of a belly button fetish so to speak and yours looks yummy:)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Thank you football guy! It's far from perfect though :-) I'm still working hard on it Butterman, I like very delicate touching of almost any place on my body including my bellybutton :-) I'm sometimes ticklish though, it just depends on how it's gone through with I guess! :-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I see that I'm late to this orgy of anongirl worship, but I'd like to try to catch up. Anongirl, you have excellent tits-to-waist-to-ass proportions, not to mention nice big suckable nipples. Thank you *very* much for posting your pics!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Hahahaha!! Thanks mrdeuce! Most of my fitness/nutrition thought is put in for the goal of a small waist, I'm still working at it!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @vm - hopefully our paths will cross one day :) @anongirl98 - thanks for the inclusion......and great pics! I am imaging what I would do with those girlies once they were freed from their confines ;)
  • vajmon
    8 years ago
    Damn fine titties! Any chance you could post some pics of your vagina???
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Lopaw- not a problem! Yum :-) as I said above, titty play is much needed atm, I love it!! Vajmon- sorry no pussy pictures :-)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Your body is èn poìnte I think that's french for fine as hell
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    But Ya an ass pic would be super èn poìnte
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Lol thanks GACA, maybe sometime this week
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Mmmm. Thank you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    yum yum give me some !!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Nice, natural beauty.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    anongirl: Sorry, I didn't see you post until now. I meant that no self-respecting male (or lopaw) could EVER forget a body like yours. I hope we cross paths one day!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back in Victorian times in most American cities they had these little upstairs herbal shops which sold remedies for "Delayed Menses". Isn't his just like RU-486? Well yes it is, except for one thing. With RU-486 they still give a pregnancy test first. With the herbal potions they don't. Just boil it in water and drink. No reason to do the test first as the test result will not make any difference in the final outcome. Could you use RU-486 the same way, no pregnancy test? I'm not a doctor, but I suspect that the answer would be yes. So just swallow and menses gets undelayed. A fascinating book: [view link] SJG Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers [view link]
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Thank you :-) Atac- ohhh I thought you were hinting that you knew who I was, I was like lol, ugh.... Hahha! Sjg- huh?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @anongirl: A lot of us have that reaction to many of SJG's posts. Don't feel bad.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    huh? In the old days they had herbal potions. Just drink it, and you won't be late anymore. But today instead of doing that they give you a pregnancy test and then you wait for the results and decide what you want to do. The old way was simpler. Understand now? SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes, SJG, we understand the words. The "joke," if that word even applies here, is more than a bit of a stretch.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To GMD & Anon all of us have that reaction to SJG only mine is more like WTF
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    !!!! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'll try to explain my point more clearly: Women use calendars. In Victorian times when a woman was a few days late, she could go to a store and buy an herbal potion which would make her period come. Simple! I don't think this is around anymore. Today what she can buy is a home pregnancy test. Of course it depends on what she wants, but don't you agree that the Victorian remedy could be better? Fascinating book which explores the history and psychology of such issues: [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion