tuscl

SW, the co:-)ckblocker

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 2:42 PM
Up until last night I hadn't sex until around early fall-ish. It's not that I *couldnt* have sex, I just don't really sleep with guys I'm not tg with (I'm not opposed against it, I just never have and Im a little too shy to just hop into bed hopefully I will loosen up soon) Anyways, i was seeing this guy for a while but we hadn't had sex (everything but) so last night I just bit the bullet and finally gave into temptation (a girl has needs!). Following a few hours (a girl has a loooot of needs!) of fun we were talking about my plans (he knows about Florida just not about stripping) and I mentioned getting a job as a dancer. He totally flipped out and started crying, like actually bawling and said that I was going to be kidnapped and sold into a sex shop??! Then after his fit he gets out his computer to show me "proof" and pulls up stripperweb of all sites, at this point I'm trying so hard not to giggle it's unexplainable. Apparently, his "friend" used to have an addiction to SCing and only stopped when he found out how strippers are "really treated". I'm not sure if this is discussion worthy but I honestly found this hilarious mostly because I never knew of SW nor have I heard someone talking about SW since this site and afterwards things were so awkward I didn't get any more of my "needs" fulfilled, two thumbs down for SW!

57 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – SC detractors will say SCs are havens for human trafficking which is BS – sure it can happen – but probably most human-trafficking happens outside SCs and one would think more often than not with foreign women (Asians in MPs or EEs in NE SCs). Being anti-SCs b/c of human trafficking is like being anti-flying b/c some planes do crash – SMPLH (Shaking My PL Head).
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I think the sex trafficking is only a real issue with AAMPS you will be fine at any reputable strip club.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Yeah I'm not too worried about sex trafficking, if anything slightly worried about travelling home at night--leaning towards working day shifts. Just thought his behaviour was silly! Rech- I cut a copious amount of detail out of this discussion, I write like I talk, way too much lol! Plus, more details of last night and it would be leaning towards some erotica, hahaha!!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Thats crazy...LOL a lot of people think strippers are unhappy or forced into doing what they do. I have never in all my years of Scing came across a situation like this.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Sounds like thumbs down on him too lol. And based on the few people i know personally who dance, the possibility of trafficking in SCs is almost nonexistent. Plus PERSEC will minimize problems further. Anyways, I wouldn't be a PL if I didn't say let us know if your needs should arise ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    IME wrote, "I think the sex trafficking is only a real issue with AAMPS " Sex trafficking for him means Asian girls doing exactly what White girls do. SJG
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Butter- Yeah I'm not even totally broke and I have other options, I just really want to dance for a year because hey, easy $ for teasing and pleasing ;-) Smith- definately thumbs down on him!! I never meet guys who are compatible with my sex drive so I'm used to that but he was so sensitive I felt like I should be the big spoon to comfort him, lol! Sjg- :-)!
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    @anongirl98 if that is the case I would refer to this vid at 1:38. [view link]
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Ahhaha, the period bit is crazy gross! Lmao.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    You don't know what your missing! (Disclaimer: Varies from woman to woman)
  • rec0na0dcim
    8 years ago
    Ck
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Smith - I have a very light flow, I could probably have sex during it and go unnoticed--but I still don't see it being sexy, maybe that's just me! Haha
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Call a traffic cop your friend will get a ticket for speeding in a school zone. LOL
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25- lol!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Vampire wings just enhances the experience
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Ah, I really can't tell if you guys are being serious, I feel like a total dork! Haha
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @smith nice video lol :) Though I don't think I would let a guy eat me out on my period. Though period sex is fine with me! :) @anongirl98 I wouldn't worry about trafficking just be sure the club is a good place and you should have no worries.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would think any girls that may be trafficked is done outside the club by some pimp w/o the club's knowledge.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Just be leery of the custies. I hear they are shady characters. ;-)
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Phoenix: I'm more down with period sex also lol. Glad you enjoyed the video.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Yeah I'm not worried I think I'll get my friends and TUSCLs opinion on the club before I begin working there :-) I agree with you that period sex is ok (more than ok bc of how horny that time makes me, lol!) but I don't think I'd let anyone eat me out. Flagooner- yeah I hear the customers are just awful ;-)
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    :-) RLTW
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    to anon you aren't a dork most of them are just teasing you because you are cute
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Period Sex, Of course this is hard for me to have insight into. But it has always looked to me that when girls get PMS they start to accumulate water and things get sensitive, and so their capabilities are less. So where as normally they can do multiple rounds and fingering is just fine, when they get PMS, they want at most one FS. No extra rounds and no fingering. Then, they get to day one, that is like getting kicked by a mule. That takes the stuffings out of them. But after a couple of days they are starting to appreciate how good it is to have survived again. So maybe by the last two days they are really ready for sex. And then from the first dry day until the hormonal peak, they are horny as hell. They are perfectly happy to be fucked and fucked and fucked all day every day. Accurate? SJG
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Hm I guess it depends on how long someones cycle is
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    SW is a wood-killer of epic proportions. It's also a great form of birth control.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^So true lopaw
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    didn't someone post a story in august or so about some CRAZY SC story gone horribly wrong in Fl? that would have been better proof. And once again, outside of TUSCL, these old farts just want to settle down and have you do nothing. Good luck getting him to let you go while still being together I mean
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I may be a PL but at least I have never cried right after having sex. And of all things to cry about. The fact that your sexual companion is going to be a stripper should be a cause for celebration.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " SW is a wood-killer of epic proportions. It's also a great form of birth control." Lopaw +10 just found this, I encourage everyone to watch, and as many times as possible as it may not last long. Jodie Foster (The Blood Of Others) Full Movie Rated R 1984 [view link]
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    @anongirl98, I hope you kicked his ass out the door!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Anon needs a real American man – not some tear-shedding Canadian pussy LOL
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Papi: +69
  • rec0na0dcim
    8 years ago
    Lopaw- very true!! Lol Esta- I ended things with him last night, I didn't include all the details but he is a bit too overbearing for my liking Js69- we were a bit more than sexual companions and were exclusive although not officially tg so me showing guys my tatas for $ he would've given me for free did not excite him, lol! Corvus- things ended so he kicked his own ass out, haha! Papi- haha!! He's a very nice guy, just sensitive ;-) I will try my hand out with these so called real American guys once I find one then let you know!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Replying from the wrong account?
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    Get someone else.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    ....you have multiple accounts?
  • rec0na0dcim
    8 years ago
    Well I had two, kind of! Anon girl got hacked (Igave my PW to other TUSCL user and assumed it was him joking around) so I made another account to message my old account (I would've just made anew account but I had sent a face pic to someone over pm's and was worried) then he gave me the pw to anongirl--same pw but in caps, and it worked up until last night when I tried to log in and it wouldn't work and then I went back on the other account and that password had been changed to all caps too but I figured it out so I think this account is being hacked although all they did was mess with my pw. Now I don't have access to anongirl at all and said TUSCL user says it wasn't him. I guess I should've signed the other one with -anon, that was my plan but I decided I would just make a discussion about it.
  • rec0na0dcim
    8 years ago
    Okay never mind this account is definitely being hacked for anyone who gets a PM the only one I sent/am sending is to my own account anongirl if it's from this account it's not me so dont bother replying. How do I get my account back if passwords are changed???I looked for a forgot pw option on Sunday and couldn't find it and now I'm worried this pw will be changed too
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    . @Anongirl98 BF sounds like a Captain'Save'A'Ho in the making. (or a least a white knight). These guys are annoying at best and closet misogynists at worst -- there's a whole spectrum.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice Juice Juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’m still holding out PL-hope she, and her nice titties; are the real-deal – perhaps she created the other account to mess-around? She did say she was coming down to Miami – so we’ll shall see.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    contact founder and tell him your situation and have him delete BOTH accounts and hopefully that TUSCL user's IP address will be banned though it's kind of your own fault for giving it away. Could be worse of course, though if you DIDN't give him the password to the current account your using, then that is an actual crime as now he somehow has access to your IP address, and subnet address or some other means in order to hack this profile as well. Report this all to Founder and if you didn't give him the password to this rec0na0dcim account, contact your ISP and have your individual IP address changed.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    . @rec0na0dcim / fka anongirl98: You can reset the password to a TUSCL account using the email on file . . that is assuming the other party HASN'T changed the email in the anongirl98 profile (which he or she can trivially do). When you do a PWD reset (I believe) it asks for the email address on file. Unless you bought a VIP membership, I don't know if I'd be too worried about losing an account / registering a new account here. The accounts are pretty much exchangeable with one another unless you have VIP.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Damn Anongirl was a juice troll? Whats real anymore?....LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe TUSCL is not real - maybe we are ALL trolls
  • Aajaxx
    8 years ago
    This is classic! Best April Fools joke, before April, ever!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    More performance art, no doubt. Or he's crazy. Either way....
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    What does one get out of creating a troll girl anyhow? Was the DS pussy I ate last night real or did I pay $300 for a can of tuna?...LOL!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Was the can dented ?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol Papi_Chulo, maybe the troll who created her account will be nice enough to pay a stripper to show up and claim to be her. Keep the fantasy alive. ;)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yea papi Nina is right I think it's time to let that ship sail. I guess we will never know who those tits and ass belong to...LoL
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @butterman reverse image search
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… Lol Papi_Chulo, maybe the troll who created her account will be nice enough to pay a stripper to show up and claim to be her. Keep the fantasy alive …” Nina – in the name of all honest strippers (i.e. the 4 or 5 of them LOL) – you should show-up to Miami so we don’t lose all faith in strippers (we *are* having a meet this weekend).
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I do not believe anongirl was a troll. Someone was jelous of the attention she was getting. Whoever did this to her is a total faggot. It is a shame that some guys on here cannot stand women posting. They would rather keep tuscl a total sausage fest than allow a girl that is respectful, inteligent and had good reactions and response to be on this board.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^if he was not a troll why has he disappeared?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion