Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fool

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Too bad murder is against the law. I have an amazing list of people who I would kill. Will I be flagged a terrorist or am I just a racist?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

You'll be certainly labeled a sociopath...or is it psychopath? Seems like such a fine line between the two. Let us know what the courts found you to be, when you write us from cell block C. 8O)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And don't bend over in the shower. Bubba's been watching your ass.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You'll be a convicted murderer. That's all.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The Showclub Killa!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Please turn yourself in

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement