Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When You Fall in Love with a Stripper

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I fall in love with a stripper about once a week.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

I think we all were at one time or anouther (what we thought) were in love with a stripper.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

My rule is that if I haven't seen her outside the club, it's lust. If I have seen her outside the club, it's probably still lust :-)

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Ouch is all I have to say.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Good story but it's unfinished. Here's this loser guy, who has yet to engage in life, and he has an attraction for a beautiful girl who has a lot more on the ball than just looks. It would be nice if the author made the plot then go somewhere.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Good story, like rockstar said, I wanted more.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I am soooooooo glad nothing like that has ever happened to me.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Hesperia might as well be Smallville, Kansas. It's a shithole. Most if the girls from there are gonna be pregnant at 16. So it's ripe for raising strippers

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

wow...he's an absolute loser. I never heard a more pathetic story. I'd honestly rather hear about wiley gangstas

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I looked up the book by the way. It's such shit it can sell for as little as 1¢ on amazon amazon.com

I doubt she's "rich" when nobody even talks about her "dance studio"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement