tuscl

2016 Club Goals/Resolutions

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 1:16 PM
New Year's means a new Chance at doing it right. 1) Find a brand spanking new CF 2) Get to Follies at least three times 3)Visit the club of a TUSCL dancer (Phoenix? Dancer95? Who else is east coast?)

25 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Do more OTC. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    After a pretty long hiatus, both revive and improve my strip club game. I'd like to find at least one (relatively) stable OTC girl. I have modest expectations...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Take a SC-trip to a city I have not SCed in b/f. Spend less or at least more efficiently.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @GACA: Diva should be out of jail and back dancing by February. My recollection is that she dances in New Jersey.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    1) Take more chances on new girls for $10 LDs, especially when none of my faves are working 2) Do a couple more LD threesomes. I've only done it once but really enjoyed it. 3) Finally make a trip to TJ and check out HKB 4) Find a legitimate CF2. My main CF is great, but she has ghosted for months at a time in the past. Goal #1 will likely help this goal. Reach goals: A) Fuck a stripper for free (7s and up only) B) OTC with my CF (mostly just requires squirreling away enough cash to go for it) C) Do more erotic photography with strippers or otherwise. I have gear and an a decent amateur photographer, but need to actually spend the money to hire models to potentially start up a side business. Even if I never make real money, it would be great to break even doing something I love.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    GACA, I'm with you on #1. Was sad to part with the last one, but it happens.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Find Gwen again, without shadowcat watching :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Find a couple more favorites for OTC fun. I went from having too many to not enough at year's end. Focus on getting more value for the cash I spend in a sc. I have bad tendency to spend cash on dancers I'm not all that interested in. I want to make every dollar count.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i want to hit a couple clubs in florida, particularly miami i also want to meet some more TUSCLers in 2016 also want to get to follies again.. that's all i can think of
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Visit a strip club without pasties sometime during the year.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Work more, save more, travel more, drink less.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    My only goal is follies. I have to see if you guys are bullshitting or not.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VM - Damn! I don't get to watch? :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Club smarter. Stop wasting my money on girls who aren't at least a 8. Club less. Mileage, mileage, mileage.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Go back to Hong Kong in Mexico, club a little less, spend money smarter and more efficiently
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Keep on keeping on, have fun, be nicer to people who deserve it and make sure that I don't become a 2AMer.
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    1) To not go to SCs as often as I do 2) To try out some new SCs, possibly Follies in the future 3) As it has been for the longest time, to finally hook up with a white dancer OTC. 2015 was very trying, especially with the PP Greenville bust, dancers getting fired or relocating, etc.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Well, OK, shadowcat. I miss the babe, she has such a nice soft pussy. I banged her every chance I had.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    So did a lot of guys. :) I like the way she already had her phone number written out to pass out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Visit a strip club without pasties sometime during the year ...” Why do you wear pasties when you visit the strip club?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    haha, Papi, very funny. Apparently Greenville SC has some stupid law on their books restricting strip clubs unless the girls in the club wear pasties or something like that so that they may not be technically a strip club but a bikini club or something like that if I remember the technicalities of it all. They had this restriction several years ago at one time when they enforced it and cracked down on strip clubs. Apparently someone wanted it reinforced or PP folks bitched about other clubs not doing it. I guess if the city council or whoever runs the city wants bikini clubs instead of strip clubs, they get their way. It sucks. I can only hope some major businessman decides to locate a big multi million dollar business in another state because and he secretly lets city council knows, the single engineers and some other professionals will want entertainment like they can get in the rest of the country instead of this backwards crap. Since Greenville clubs suck, I will likely visit clubs in other cities whenever I feel like I have the time. I might even visit Follies during the daytime if Shadowcat or someone assures me the place has pretty good ventilation or doesn't have too much illegal smoke during daytime hours. Google maps says I live only about 2.5 hours away with traffic.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was going to post last night, sleep less on my sofa and more in my bed with the tv off. That was before I fell asleep last night with the tv on.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Move to the COI. The drive is killing me.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I want to find the right club on the right night where I can spend a thousand and not feel like I overpaid for anything...without VIP (and I don't drink, so bottles and such wouldn't count).
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I resolve to get the most out of my money when I have the opportunity to go to the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion