tuscl

What do you like?

Monday, December 21, 2015 3:18 PM
What kind of outfits fo you like on a dancer? Anything as long as it's sexy? Lace? Leather? Costumes? Corset? Dominatrix? Innocent looking? Dresses? Rave? Simplistic just bra and thong? Or are you the type to not even pay attention? I wear a mix of things not just one category (since not everyone is hoing to like what i like) but there are certain things I like best. Personally I really favor lace and leather, but I can't afford the outfits I really like or I know they won't fit my body right cause I have a small torso. :/ Some examples of stuff I like: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] ^^^might get that one since it's reasonable price :) [view link]

51 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Custies seem to like all different types of outfits just like they like different types of girls. For me less is more – I get turned-on by looking and the more flesh she is showing the more I get turned-on. I'm also way more about the bod than the face so if she's not showing much of her bod I may not have as much interest. I like tiny g-strings and tiny tops – w.r.t g-strings; I like the ones that just have a string on the side or a very thin band; and have a front that barely covers the cuchie. w.r.t. tops – I like seeing boobs – girls with nice boobs that wear tops were the boob shows from the side I find very very sexy and a big turn-on. w.r.t. the ones you posted; they all look nice expect the first-one which is too much clothing/material (per my tastes) – but I still prefer less clothing/fabric than those you posted that I liked.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I like all those you showed, and many others on women. In the club or in the bedroom. But bottom line for me is that a dancer completely remove her clothes. I really dislike when a dancer just pulls her top down and it hangs over her stomach. That looks really unattractive. Take it completely off and it no longer matters what you were just wearing.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I don't like leather. And I really don't like those full body net stockings that some seem to wear. Every guy has their thing. So I wouldn't worry about what you wear too much. Some guy in the crowd will like it, as long as you feel confident and sexy with whatever you have on. It will show on stage.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A man's white Oxford style shirt, long enough so the tails cover your butt, sleeves folded up a little, with nothing on underneath it. Instant attraction.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I also like full-body fishnet outfits especially if she has big nipples that poke-thru (very sexy for me). And w.r.t. what Corvus mentioned; I don't like very elaborate outfits or outfits that are too hard to remove b/c either the dancer will take 1/2 a song to get naked or will just barely remove anything b/c it's a pain to take it off and put it back-on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    But nothing beats a dancer w/ a great bod walking around the club butt-ass naked just wearing her stripper shoes; as far as I'm concerned. I love their confidence and their balls and their ability to feel totally at ease with their full-nudity.
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    Black stockings with black lace bra and panties are the hottest to me. Anything tasteful and sexy works though. I once read that clothes make the man, but women make the lingerie. I think this is true. If a woman has a hot body, she'll look great in just about anything that fits well. As long as it's not really tacky.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Here are a few examples of similar outfits I have seen on dancers and have liked. Colors may be different, but style same or very similar. One of my current favorites tends two wear the following two outfits a lot, both of which look very sexy on the right body. [view link] [view link] Another of my current favorites often wears the black version of this top, which always seems to get my interest when I see her. [view link] I seem to be a sucker for gals who wear the following outfit. [view link] The most recently was one gal at Crikets during a recent summer visit who was dressed exactly like this, complete with no bra at all. Another one which really gets me going is fishnets on women who are built like the following [view link] with nipples like shown here [view link]
  • large
    9 years ago
    I like high heeled boots!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I also like outfits that have shreds/rips; either around the tit area where you can see the nips or around the hip/side where you can see her thigh/hip especially if she has meaty thighs/hips.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I like outfits that accentuate the woman's best assets to make me want to see what's underneath. But in all honesty I can't remember what the dancers wore on my last trip to the club which was just on Friday. Those outfits were quickly discarded. If I like the how she looks face and body wise, outfits don't matter.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Stage 3 already. Sheesh
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Out of the set of pics linked in the first post, I like the micro tube pics.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I could use some dressing tips to look sexy, but I'm a guy
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Papi you probably would like something like this wouldn't you? (Just a guess by your discription) [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ dude; it's 2015; you can wear those outfits if you'd like.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – but on a curvy black chick
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The girl in the red scarlet lace bra and skirt looks good too but I like a number of red outfits I see on girls.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I don't care all that much what outfit a dancer wears as long as she looks good in whatever it is. It will vary from dancer to dancer, of course. I have seen some bigger dancers who looked like they were squeezing the meat back into a sausage casing with some of the horrific outfits that they choose to wear in the club. Definitely a fem-wood buster and a deal breaker.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I like all kinds of stripper garb that shows a lot of skin and accentuate their figures, ranging from simple bra and thong sets to naughty teacher or nurse outfits to fishnet bodysuits, though I hate outfits that take too long to come off. I agree that the top should come off completely by the end of the first song -- it's just lazy to leave it hanging around the waist. When a stripper gives me a lap dance and leaves her bra on, just pulling her tits out, I always ask her to take it off all the way and she always complies. The exception is Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village, which bizarrely allows "topless" lap dances as long as the bra stays on.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    After my experience a couple Saturdays ago, I hate lace and fishnet. Two girls in a row got their material caught in the buttons of my shirt. Took 1/2 the dance time to get both situations straightened out (one by actually getting it untangled, the other by just ripping the material off my shirt). The girl whose material I ripped actually asked me for a dance Saturday. She had on a completely different outfit, obviously...but yeah, no more material that can get caught in my clothes.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I like your those outfits rl27. @Georgmicrodong: I one time decided to dance in a white button down shirt and a tie with a black thong. I decide it because I wanted dance to that song miss independent. I danced to a lot of older hip hop, pop, and r&b that night ^_^ it was fun I like dancing to songs you don't hear very often. I still dance to some common once to but I feel they get old fast cause there basically songs every stripper dances to. I'm not big on wearing stocking just cause it makes it hard to do certain pole tricks at least I have a hard time so if I'm wearing them and I want to do a sexy trick I'll in hook them from my corset or garter belt and kind of seductively slide them down while on stage and make a big show of it. I like dancing in revealing but not too revealing stuff just cause I like to make it a tease before I take something off. I do wear some pretty revealing outfits I use to have a fishnet dress but one night my heel got caught in it and now it has a big tare in the ass :( I don't wear it now cause it just looks cheap now. I don't like the head to tow stalking/fishnet stuff. A dress is fine but I don't like those one piece things
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I prefer an outfit that leaves something to the imagination. [view link]
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I use to have a school girl out fit with matching red leg wraps but I gave it to a friend who didn't have any outfits
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I thought fishnet looked sexy at first but in reality it wasn't very appealing to get dances from someone wearing it. Either the dancer thought she didn't have to take it off because it was see through or it took forever to put on and off which caused me to wait on the dancer a lot longer than normal. Not taking it off you feel the fishnet more than the girl and that isn't very appealing. What is appealing is just looking at a dancers nipples sticking out through it if you are just watching and in a topless club where most dancers don't get topless until a second song on stage.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think the key is finding something that matches your figure. But, in general, I find I particularly like really nice fitting thongs, boyshorts, fishnet bodystockings, and the way-underrated clingy cotton sleeveless top, and kneesocks. Huge fan of the wet-look tube-top also. Things I almost never like: the badly cliched schoolgirl outfit, the street whore leg wraps, jeans shorts that have the butt cut out like a brazilian bikini bottom (almost NO ONE looks good in those), gowns of any kind. I also am not a big fan of leather, it hides too much of the shape underneath it, and it feels like there's too much of a barrier between my fingers and her skin.
  • likesnudegirls
    9 years ago
    I like the Girl Next Door look myself. I live in a University town, and I see lots of young, really attractive women on campus, but obviously can't see them naked. When I go to a strip club, I like to see the women that look like them or dress like them get naked. I like a sundress or any sort of mini-skirt, with the woman wearing a thong. I also like a top that shows cleavage. That way, I can get a taste of what is coming, but still have the anticipation. It is actually pretty rare to see a girl in a club dressed like that, but when I do, I really like it.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I know what you mean by fishnets being a mixed blessing, luckily all my favorites who have ever worn fishnets took the fishnet tops off before the dance. However more often than not I have gotten the fishnet stuck in various places. Necklaces and some earrings can also be a problem. Several times a dancer had to untangle her necklace or earring from a button, zipper or belt buckle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This is more or less what I like on a well-built AA girl: [view link]
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I've never seen the Jean short think but it sounds bad. And depends on the style of the out fit. [view link] (I know it's fake leather, but leather) this one you would see her shape and feel her just fine. Not sure I'd wear it but it's an example.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like the way fishnet outfits look; but yeah; I've had dancers not take any of it off thinking “they were nude enough already”. Although I don't see fishnet outfits too often; now I always ask the dancer prior to dancing for me if she plans on taking off her outfit.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I font wear ratings when I work just cause I'm afraid I'll get them caught or fangled in my hair or something
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Wont*
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Phoen, Something like this: [view link] Well maybe it is just her and not what she is wearing. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What do you guys think something like this: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I really don't care. My CF would look good in a potato sack. When I am asked, I tell them to buy things that are easy to get into and out of.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Oh papi why. :( you have officially scarred me for the night lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ don't hate - don't you think his beautiful in his own special way?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi, That is a Fuck You Jackie picture if there ever was one
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    Fishnet stockings and anything or nothing else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    you guys are mean - he seems like a really nice guy - I'm sure he has a kick-ass personality.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @papi he's special alright lol
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @papi or he lost a bet
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Phoen, Were he black, Papi would be all over that! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I have my limits Clubber sir :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It takes a guy with special wants and needs to pull that off
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love the innocent look, like the school girl, if it is done well. I also love tight spandex outfits made to look like leather, and I like bras that zip in the front. And gold shoes, classy instead of trashy, looking. These are a few of my favorite things...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And I love fishnet stockings. Very very hot.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi +1
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Word :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I love all this stuff. God bless strip clubs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion