tuscl

SW dancers and gits for their regs

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

22 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS gave me professional photographs of herself for my last birthday. From anyone else, it would've seemed like a very egotistical gift. But from her to me, I thought it was a very thoughtful gift.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Interesting that they would have a topic on SW about doing something nice for a customer. Most of the SW honeys seem repulsed by their custies.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Well said, lone wolf. Couldn't agree more
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I always receive some Xmas gifts from strippers. I've gotten some very nice sweaters and shirts as well as some stranger gifts (why would I want a grilled sandwich maker?) A holiday blow job is a present I can always use.

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Darn, jack. I think you've been regifted! :-)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Like Jack said a blowjob is always a thoughtful way to show appreciation.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Wait, did I just see a rational discussion on stripper web? One in which a dancer actually admits to seeing a customer OTC without being demonized for it? Will wonders never cease?

Gifting with strippers is generally one way with me, with me giving to them. My ATF was trying to get me to tell her what I wanted for my birthday the last year she was here. When I told her I had everything I wanted, she protested that she wanted to get me something. So I gave her the most cheesy line I could think of, "You've given me the gift of *you*. That's far more precious than anything you could buy."

Trouble is, I found that I actually meant it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    gmd---> "Wait, did I just see a rational discussion on stripper web? One in which a dancer actually admits to seeing a customer OTC without being demonized for it? Will wonders never cease?"

Well, if anything is worth a metadiscussion fraught with painful overthinking, this is it, gmd! :)

You're right, that was a little surprising! Not that the girls are actually doing it -- but that they're talking about it openly. I mean, they could claim it's 100% part of their hustle, but based on both threads, it doesn't seem that way. And both women are typical SW personas usually.

I love pointing this out, but sometime back, Chili Palmer claimed to have met over a couple dozen SW dancers, and says that all but one or two did extras and otherwise behaved completely contrary to their SW personas, and the girls even laughed about how they act on SW. The way SW strippers claim they behave is so completely contrary to the way actual strippers behave in actual strip clubs (and keep in mind, I've been going to SCs longer than some of those girls have been alive) that I tend to believe him 100%, it's the only thing that makes sense. Yes, I know, "their place, they're just venting", blah blah blah, whatever, just as long as we all recognize it's fantasyland.

Sure, I've met super jaded superhustler strippers, some of whom seemed so empty that I wondered if there was actually anything holding her together under all the Maybelline. But most girls? There's a wider range. IMO and IME, even girls who objectify most of their customers, often have a handful of favorites who they like and treat better (not "like" as in "want to date"). The tuscl posters who are the equivalent of SW ultra-poseurs may claim otherwise, but the fact is, the girls may not use these terms, but many (most?) absolutely have a small handful of customers they like better (NOT solely related to just what they pay) and who'll they'll YMMV with access to their time, bodies, and life. None of which means it's anything other than a great stripper/customer relationship...which certainly pays dividends to the customer, but evidently, having a customer who she doesn't deplore may pay some dividends back to the strippers, too.

Just my 2 cents.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    All i got was the shits
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Actually I don't think a stripper has ever gotten me anything for my birthday or Christmas...LOL
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My Ex-ATF never gave me a single gift. Maybe that's part of why she's an 'ex'. I sure gave her enough stuff!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Gifts from strippers are rare but I agree with GMD. There really is only one thing that I want from them, and they give it to me every time. the thought is nice, but it really doesn't matter to me.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There have been 3 strippers in my life that have given me xmas and or birthday presents. Answering machine, house plants, bottle of tequila, wrist watch, etc. magicrat & vincemichaels should remember the birthday cakes.

My CF asked me today what I wanted for my birthday next month. Did I want a nude photo of her? I told her that bringing herself would be enough. She may be my next OTC.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @subraman: WRT your second to last paragraph, I couldn't agree more. As you say, there are many here who will scoff at the notion, but treating strippers as people, being polite, tends to pay dividends in the long run.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "why would I want a grilled sandwich maker?"

Jack,

Maybe she got it mixed up with my gift. I would LOVE a grilled sandwich maker. A great Reuben or a Cuban is better than a blowjob.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    gmd: well, that makes two of us :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Subraman: Apparently. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For that matter, +1 to motorhead also
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I got my Christmas gift yesterday from my CF She gave me a freebie and said it was for Christmas. Saved me some money and made me feel all warm inside.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    How touching!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Most of the SW posters are liars. In dancer only sections certain ones would admit they do extras. They just don't want the male posters to know that. Considering that some of them post photos and let's just say many are at the bottom of the evolution chain where they wouldn't be appealing to most guys unless they offered more. More could be easy to talk to, or a certain physical feature or they are good at sucking dick. Either that or they are lying about what they made.

Anyway, I never bought a regular a gift nor would I expect anything in return. I had a few give me things but not like I've seen others get. I once danced with a dancer who had a customer who bought lots of Christmas gifts for her 3 year old daughter. I'm just not big on spending money on someone I'm not close to in real life who don't provide a service (like hairdresser, masseuses, etc). I don't even give gifts to most of my family or any close friends. I used to but it got tiresome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion