tuscl

Biggest strip club accomplishment to date

Clackport
Washington
Friday, December 18, 2015 6:16 AM
My CF has never fucked/been with a black guy. My first thought was damn it's 2015, I would think all the non black girls would have tried the black dick at least once just to see if it's true that "once you go black you don't go back". My second thought was that damn that intrigues me, because me being a black guy, I would like to be the first black guy she's ever fucked. It's obviously entirely possible that she's giving me the SS. I doubt it though, she's Latina, she's more into the Latin guys and white guys. She's a EDM music kind of girl. Anyways, I think I'm pretty close to getting to getting the pussy. We have a OTC date set for next Wednesday, if everything goes right I'll be nailing that Latina pussy Wednesday night. I've had some decent strip club accomplishments like having a threesome with two strippers OTC, retiring a stripper (only to have her start stripping again when we stopped fucking), I've made it thunderstorm in the club to help the single mothers and to boost the economy at the same time. If I fuck this Latina though, it will be my biggest strip club accomplishment to date. Wish me luck! Also, what has been your biggest strip club "accomplishment" to date?

30 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure that convincing girls to fuck for money is any sort of "accomishment." That's like calling it an accomishment when you cut through soft butter with a warm knife.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    So far fucking a stripper for free has been my biggest one, but I'm still trying to fuck a white girl for the first time in my life. Problem is, very few of them have the PHAT AZZ that I like so the search continues.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd have to put having two simultaneous dream strippers as my biggest accomplishment to date. It's like having a private harem of the most beautiful young college girls.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I guess getting a BBBJ 90 minutes after the vice squad raided the Memphis Platinum Plus and issued 50 citations.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think fucking a stripper for free, and doing so regularly (that is, turning her into a genuine fuckbuddy) has to be the pinnacle for most customers. I've done it a few times, and proud of fuck about each! - I've gotten extras at very-tightly-patrolled militantly-no-extras clubs, including several times right out on the floor at the table (a fun story yet to be told!), with my jacket thrown over my lap I have some minor ongoing non-stripper ones, such as: - I always go to the club with both my ATM card and credit card, and manage to exert the self-control to not raid them, even though I'm pretty often buzzed (if not drunk) ITC - I've gotten friendly enough with bouncers that: there was one who would text me when a particularly hot new girl got hired (he knew my taste exactly), there have been a couple who I could text directly to ask about the lineup (and who wouldn't lie), there are bouncers who absolutely DO NOT check the VIP room if I'm the only one back there (I have a fun little story about that)
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I guess mine would be making dancers "tap out" - they just get too tired to keep dancing and have to stop, even though I have more money to spend and they're enjoying dancing. It usually takes 30-45 minutes, but eventually it happens. Only other thing in my limited resume is somehow having dancers remember me after 4-5 months (with no VIP: just dances). Many dancers don't remember what lipstick they're wearing, while they're wearing it...so somehow reaching the level of face recognition with them hundreds or thousands of guys in between visits somewhat counts.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Not being murdered one night as I left a strip club in Detroit. Two guys got killed, shortly after I left the club, that night.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Getting a stripper on my lap in the front room.
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    Getting a FREE glass of ice to go with my $5 bottle of water.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Getting p4p OTC with two separate honeys that are so fine I thought I had zero chance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Making it to the famous/infamous Follies and having a blast – other than hitting out-of-area clubs that I have not visited I never really have any goals towards SCing; I just go when in the mood and go w/ the flow.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @IHearVoices- you talking about FS? or like sweating during dances? @GMD- The goal is to convince her to fuck for free. I'm only three years older than her. I just gotta remember to treat her like a civilian, and not a stripper.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I haven't spent a ton of money on her, and I've visited her 3 or 4 times during the 2 months I've known her, so I don't think she sees me as a regular yet. Although, Phoenix133 said her boyfriend was a regular in her club before they dated, so regulars can eventually date strippers. I'm not trying to date my CF though, I have a GF, I just want to fuck that Latin pussy.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    don't really have any i guess my answer is getting to meet some TUSCL members
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You know that this kind of a thread is just baiting JS69 to do more of the bragging he does all day long. SJG
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    @Clackport: sweating during dances...never done FS in the club.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Mistah_Fetti- Hopefully you make it happen bro. @shadow- Lol nice @Vince- it must be a sign? @subrman- nice I guess another accomplishment of mine is never getting kicked out. I've been so drunk at times and done stuff to warrant getting kicked out. One of my friends got literally picked up and thrown hard out of the club by a bouncer. After I saw that, I knew I didn't want that ever happening to me, so from then on I never got drunk at the strip club again.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Having a stripper on her on will in VIP over an hour dance 3 songs for money but sit and talk the rest of it and not want money for it. Although I gave her what I thought was proper for the time nonetheless.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't know for sure. I've gotten laid in ITC and OTC situations, but all of them are like strippers from the island of misfit toys. I don't know if any of them rate as higher than a 6. If personality counted in ratings, they would be higher, but no one seems to think it should.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Finally pulling OTC out of a Milwaukee club. Seriously now, I have been visiting that area off an on for years and have never found a tougher nut to crack. I guess it helped that the girl in question wasn't originally from that area. Other than that, turning out two former favorites. GMD's "knife through warm butter' comment aside, we all know that some girls are tougher than others. Each one was a hot as fuck Italian girl who swore up and down for months the she would never do it. Good times.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG is still working on ways to achieve his first goal -- walking through the door of a strip club.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Now that was fucking funny
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Clackport, yes, it was a sign. For me, yes, I left before it happened. I vowed never to stay until closing again.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Getting my ATF to jerk my dick off at perv row for one Second sticking my dick into a black girls ass in the dark corner of the club Thirdly i got a blow job in my van right outside the club Fourteen finger gang bang a stripper at the bar with a nother customers i did not know Fifth fucked the door girl in the pussy in the men's room while the bathroom troll watched out for us Sixty got balls deep in a VIP three sum with a friend of mine Sevanteenth got head in the DJ booth from a bitch Eightball coming soon in 2017
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Did i mention that I've been a strippers shitty boyfriend 3 times First lasted 4 months Second lasted 8 months Third lasted 26 months
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    What "accomplishment"? It's entertainment. I don't say I made it all the way thru "Titanic" without walking out of the movie theater. Or, I ate 8 brats at a Milwaukee Brewers game. Or, I sat in the first row of an NBA game and survived LeBron falling on me.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Mo head is a baller
  • Jugo
    9 years ago
    Once sold 10 kelo of white Chinatown to this one Bitch
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clackport: OK, well if that's the goal, then I guess I can claim *some* accomplishment. My ATF, while not free, gave me reason to believe I was the only OTC for her. Despite my skepticism, I was pretty much forced to give her the benefit of the doubt after an incident in the club. And the MILF is one I guess you could call "free" since I don't pay her for our OTC dates, even though I still get cheap dances from her in the club. That and I work my ass off when we do meet. My tongue is generally tired and sore for three days afterwards. As I've said before, there's no such thing as free sex. You're paying for it somehow, even if not directly with cash.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, Ha Ha Ha, I was spending hours and hours in our local no touching clubs and then having fun at the underground Mexican bar table dancing shows back when he was still a married family man. SJG 2 Live Crew [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion