tuscl

Dancers throughout the years on TUSCL

Clackport
Washington
Throughout the years we have had dancers here make contributions to the discussion board and articles.

(stiletto25, Diva1975, Duomaxwell, NinaBambina, Trixxi, Dancer95, Hotstuff69babi, poledancer, kittykate, Chanel, fetish_dancer, judyjudy, ReiDetroit, Daddy's Girl, jayjaydancer, Tempest666, rachelmmm, Carolynne, Gridget, Christal, rfcookie, Wicked_Gypsy, former_stripper, deadpresidents) I hope I'm not forgetting too many people.

Two questions:
1. Have you ever met any of the dancers?
2. Who is the number one dancer on your wishlist
to meet?

I haven't met any of them, Trixxi is in my hometown, so I could meet her, but the club she works at is too divey for me, I would never step foot in there.

Duomaxwell is number one on my wishlist to meet. That girl is sexy!

Thoughts?

44 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I forgot to add lovemetiddys and da808gypsy to the dancer list.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    1 None
    2 Judging by her profile pic, Nina looks hot.

I appreciate all the dancers that hang out here with us PLs
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    1) None.

2) Stiletto25. Duomaxwell sounds cool too. She plays (or played) Skyrim, so that's a plus. :)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    judyjudy disappeared. She told me to come see her, but I never caught her at the place she was working. What a pity, she is a knockout.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    You forgot me. And well I want to meet Duomaxwell if she plays skyrim!!!! I need some female gamer friends :) is she still active on here? Know what consol she plays on?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sorry about that Phoenix133. Duomaxwell hasn't been on here in over a year.

@Bavarian- I don't think you can tell anything from her profile pic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dang – how did you remember all those dancers?

I would love to meet all of them and get dances from them out of curiosity; but AFAIK none of them fall in my niche preference.

Duomaxwell intrigued me the most; she seemed very chill and I thought she was very sexy (about the only-one that I remember that posted pics of herself including her beautiful face) – she had an exotic look to her and a bit of color (naturally tanned) – I think she once mentioned her heritage and either one or both of her parents were from some kinda exotic place.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @papi- lovemetiddys was a black girl with E or F cup titties. jayjaydancer was a thick dancer. I think those two might be in your wheelhouse.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    I was reading a review from Cheetah (ATL) today....A customer said one dancer was a dead ringer for Rachel McAdams.... I'm wondering if, this is Rachelmmm....
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Good point eyeamlong, Rachel did say she works at Cheetah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Lovemetiddys boobs were fake though and the rest of her did not look that thick/curvy from what I remember (plus she seemed to be a bitch on wheels).

JayJayDancer was ok but she was a white chick but I think she was of Puerto Rican decent – not bad – but not exactly in my niche.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was thinking about Phoenix missing.
    As far as actually having met anyone on here, nobody neither male nor female.

Would I like to meet someone? sure if they look as good as their avatar and or are friendly.
    My free time always seems to end up less than I planned with relatives either wanting me to visit or they themselves visiting. I figure I get a few hours on most weekends to visit clubs so that Isn't too bad if there is a decent club to visit. questionable right now though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A couple of TUSCLers have met “Hotstuff69babi” - part of that is her posting on here and stating she wants TUSCLers to come visit-her at her club (smart business-woman) and also the fact so many Detroit SCers are active on here/TUSCL.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    1) None.
    2) Stiletto25 was the most interesting IME.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    1. I almost met Dancinggal (not on list) a few times, but our schedules never aligned up. But we have chatted a bit here and there.

2. I'd love to meet most of the dancers who post here (NO Stripperweb dancers! GTFO!) but my #1 dancer who I would have liked to have met was fetish_dancer. There was just something about her that really intrigued me.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Lopaw- I hear you on the no Stripperweb dancers lol. Dancinggal actually changed her name to deadpresidents.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Duo maxwell always intrigued me. I guess some PL figured where she worked from her postings here and started stalking her so she stopped posting. If she's still reading here I'd love to have her develop a new identity and expand our horizons.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    WTF happen to BBBLCIMBecky ?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Correction damn sausage fangers

BBBJCIMBecky
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    That Amish faggot Yoder claimed to be a guy - but no way. "he" had to be a chick.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Carolynne was the dancer I most wanted to meet but never did. She was a true slut.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Clackport - lol how fitting! I'm sure that she continues to collect a lot of those old dead guys portraits!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Out of the ones named I did VIP 3 times with Christal at Follies and I knew gridget for 8 years and is my ATF even tough we are no longer in contact.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Haven't met any of those fine ladies.

Stiletto25, the most active dancer posting when I joined TUSCL always intrigued me. I miss her.

Carolynne, would be great to meet as she always sounded like she was DTF. You just can't beat a hyper horny stripper.

Doumaxwell was always interesting to hear from. And lately Daybreaker has made an impression on me as well. If all goes as planned I might be able to meet her soon?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Nina and Dancer95. Intelligence and can be bitchy. Smart independent women, big fckn turn -on
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree totally with GACA. I want to do a VIP with Nina and Dancer95. PM me ladies. You know I'm a big spender.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    -I've met duomaxwell and got dances from her multiple times. she's very pretty.

stiletto25 is the one who i'd want to meet the most
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    1. I've gotten dances from two: hotstuff69babi and keepitbreezy1 (not on the list), both in the same day at Silver Criket (sic) in Dearborn. I recommend both highly.
    2. I am intrigued by NinaBambina, who seems both intelligent and attractive (at least she thinks so :) I especially enjoyed her demolition of Missionary. Oh wait -- that's the OP! Oops -- my bad. But mostly I hope that my schedule aligns with hotstuff69babi's the next time I'm in Detroit. I've missed her on more than one visit since we met a couple of years ago.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Rebecca Avalon- She's also a Stripperweb Dancer, though far from a typical SW poster. I guess posting a single review of 1 club way back in 2010 would qualify her as a Tuscler. She's famous for her "strip and grow rich" videos/courses. Looked better in person than her pictures.

As for Tuscl dancers I'd like to meet, I'll say Chrystal (ATL), and Nina (DTW).
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    1. No
    2. II'm with vm, JJ. We had some enjoyable PM exchanges. In person would likely have been fun.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    RE: Christal

When in Atlanta I went to her club to meet her, but when I spoke to her on the phone, she was going to be a no show that day. Judging by how she sounded, I would likely would have caught one hell of a cold. Better not to visit a club in the north during January. :)
  • Timbuck12
    9 years ago
    Several of us met Christal back when she worked at Follies. Very nice person, and man did she really enjoy her work.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I'd love to meet Caroline & Stiilletto25
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    1. no
    2. Whichever of those girls who are willing to suck my dick. The highest probability of that would probably be one of the Detroit girls.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ldk,

Don't recall any dancers from here that claimed S. Florida as their turf.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @lopaw “…but my #1 dancer who I would have liked to have met was fetish_dancer. There was just something about her that really intrigued me.”

je ne sais quoi for sure. she was the only dancer that ever went toe to toe with Dougster who didn’t end up making herself look like a moron
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Lol yeah, because it's so difficult to go toe to toe with Dougster. Ha!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago

oh, it’s not difficult for a dancer to go toe to toe with Dougster

the difficult part is to do it and not make herself look like a maroon

fetish_dancer was the only dancer to do so

lol
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    DrPhil, are you saying that NinaBambina made herself look like a moron (as I assume you meant) when she demolished Nubster? I don't see that at all.

Lopaw, I was also intrigued by fetish_dancer and wish our paths had crossed at one of the Indianapolis dive bars that she tended to dance at.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think stiletto25 held her own against Dougster.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @MrDeuce

of course you don’t ;)

@Clackport

well i never said anything about holding her own or not - which stiletto25 did - well that is right up until she realized that true to his claim, Dougster had indeed been her IRL customer...then she just disappeared forever
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce, he's just being a hater like he has been to me since day one. Anyone who can read knows I flawlessly demolished Nubster.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    NinaBambina: Yes, you did.
    DoctorPhil: I'm confused. Please explain "of course you don’t ;)" -- I'm not infatuated with NinaBambina, I just think she makes a very intelligent impression on this board.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    ^Thank you. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion