tuscl

Hypothetical

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

If two guys are out to get the most pussy and one guy is very good looking and the other has a lot of $$$ - who wins?

15 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    In the short term, the good looking one. In the long term, money probably wins?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In a strip club, the guy with money wins easy. Outside of a strip club, the handsome guy wins unless the other guy is a multi millionaire.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I win!
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    All other things equal and assuming most means quantity, then money wins. In a strip club its worse, the appearance of money is all that's required to win over even exceptional looks. If its weighted for quality, looks make take the cake unless you're talking Zuckerberg money.

A decent balance probably beats both though.

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's always surprised me how a guy who has (or acts like he has) money can often do better.for a hook up than a poorer guy. For saying this makes sense, but just NSA sex? It's not like she's getting any of that cash.

Hot guys get more pussy, but women don't agree on hotness as much as guys do. So three chicks might legitimately disagree on hottest guy in the bar.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Simple the guy with the money
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    The guy with the money always wins in every facet.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Outside the strip club, if we're talking about strippers.
    with 80+% of strippers: handsome guy wins
    The rest: $$$ guy wins

My experience hanging out with strippers, and groups of strippers, outside the club, is that the majority are going after the handsome guy. There's a minority that remain laser-focused on the $. Perfectly represented by an awesome conversation I had with a friend-with-benefits ex-stripper a few years ago. "I went out with ashley, amber, porsche, melissa, and jessica last night. The bartender was super hot and all those dumb bitches were going after him, and jessica was all proud because she got her number. Stupid bitches, he's just a fucking bartender, what's he gonna do for you? I walked out with the owner's phone number." This particular stripper walked her talk -- when she and I went out together, we'd go from club to club, and everywhere we went, she'd go straight to the owner or manager, and the next thing I knew, we had a table and a bottle ($500 easy?).
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Depends on the girl and if the guy without money has a good personality to match the looks.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    From what I see... the guy who makes her pussy wet is the guy that wins. For some girls lots of money will do, other girls you have to be a stud muffin... then there are the band geek girls who will only give it to band geek guys. It's really amazing the range of characteristics that different girls will go for. All I know for sure is that a stable job with good income and benefits doesn't cut it these days. Girls don't 'settle' for that anymore.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Are you talking about low-mileage dream pussy, or high-mileage lesser pussy?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Mjx01 - does that mean there's somebody for everyone?
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @gawker: I would not say that in general. If you are too "vanilla" you don't stand a chance. If there is some dimension of you that isn't 'vanilla" then there probably is some for who will match with you.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Money always wins in the end.
    Women instinctually want security and money is security.
    Any woman that tells you different is lying or fugly.
    When the Mommy instinct kicks in she want security for her young.
    Why do you think so many rich nerds have young good looking wives or there is no shortage of young women willing to go out with and marry middle aged successful men.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "get the most pussy" ? How much are you expecting to get?

I mean the guy who takes a girl home with him and continues seeing her in the days following is going to get more than any guy who doesn't do that. And that is not always going to be about money.

If you mean doing one girl after another on site, well most guys don't do that. But if one has a rep and gets along with a group of girls, the cost might not need to be that high. This connects with my idea about the motorhome in the parking lot. Once a girl or two gives a good report, the girls might start jumping in front of each other trying to get a turn. It has been like this for me in AMPs. I posted about one who with a back hand wrist snap sent the money I gave her flying across the room, all while barely breaking eye contact with me, and then soon sending her mini-dress flying off in the same direction.

The painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec lived in a brothel. He spent about 2 weeks each sleeping with the girls while he painted their pictures. He needed to sleep with them in order to imbibe their essence, so he said.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion